Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Central Wisconsin Campgrounds
Campground Search Tool
Map of Central Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Indian Trails Campground
- Indian Trails is a family campground providing a clean, fun environment to create family memories to last a lifetime. Enjoy the indoor pool, Arrowhead Adventure 18 hole mini golf, Fox Trail Outfitters Canoe & Kayak Trips on the Fox River, a swimming pond with inflatable water toys, great fishing on a private 15 acre lake, Boat Rentals (rowboat, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats), Cabin Rentals, BMX track, Bark Park, Restaurant, Game Room, and Theme weekends with planned activities.
Call 608-429-3244. E-mail: email@example.com. Web: www.indiantrailscampground.com
W6445 Haynes Rd, Pardeeville, Columbia County.
333 total sites 22 full hookups 2 dump stations 21 pull-throughs 333 sites w/ water and electric
- Smokey Hollow Campground
- Family Friendly . . . Family Operated "It's All About The Stuff"TM Planned activities & themes every weekend includes: 3 Water Wars, Chocolate, & Christmas in July! Wednesday themes in July & August! Enjoy our man made swimming pond with all the toys and inflatables. Extra activities include: miniature golf, bikes, trykes & fun cycles, spaceball, and Jumping Pillow! Check out our rental units: Yurts, Cabins, Conastoga Wagons, Gazebo and Park Model! Rentals can accommodate up to 12 people.
Call 608-635-4806. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.smokeyhollowcampground.com
W9935 McGowan Rd, Lodi, Columbia County.
286 total sites 2 dump stations 12 pull-throughs 284 sites w/ water and electric
- Bear Lake Campground
- Call 920-596-3308.
N4715 Hwy 22-110, Manawa, Waupaca County.
- Blue Lake Campground
- Call 608-586-4376.
3531 Cty Rd G, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Blue Top Resort & Campground
- Call 920-446-3343.
1460 Wolf River Dr, Fremont, Waupaca County.
- Buffalo Lake Camping Resort
- 110 spacious campsites, all with water & electric. There are seasonal and overnight campsites some with sewer and cable, a fantastic cottage, park models, camping cabin. We have three bathroom and two shower buildings, w/ 24 hour self-serve laundry. There is a heated swimming pool, arcade, and TV lounge to keep everyone entertained. Weekend activities, rowboat, canoe and kayak rentals, bait and tackle, covered pavilion, horseshoe pits, awesome playground equipment, basketball, and volleyball.
555 Lake Ave, Montello, Marquette County.
110 total sites 28 full hookups 2 dump stations 8 pull-throughs 78 sites w/ water and electric
- Cahoon's Resort
- Call 920-394-3107.
P.O. Box 13, Marquette, Green Lake County.
- Coloma Camperland
- Call 715-228-3600.
N1130 5th Rd, Coloma, Waushara County.
- Coon's Deep Lake Campground
- Call 608-586-5644.
348 Fish Lane, Oxford, Marquette County.
- Country Aire Camping Resort
- We promote family camping and relaxation. Pool & playground enhance children and grandchildren camping experience. Frequent Holiday planned activities are scheduled. Quiet time after 10PM. Lodge with flush toilets, hot showers, drinks, food, video games, free WIFI, and limited groceries open daily. Open April 1 to Dec 1. Close to Sandhill wildlife area, public hunting, and Warrens Cranberry Festival. Call for reservations, holiday res. required 3 day minimum
1221 Hwy 173 South, Babcock, Wood County.
40 total sites 1 dump stations 7 pull-throughs 40 sites w/ water and electric
- Cozy Inn Motel & RV Park
- Call 715-423-1220.
2710 Plover Road - Hwy 54, Wisconsin Rapids, Wood County.
- Crazy J's Campground
- Crazy J's is the perfect place to enjoy your time away. Our campground rests on over 128 acres of beautiful pine, maple, and oak trees, giving our campers a choice of sites ranging from shady wooded areas to partial sun sites! The campground is sprawled along Kinney Lake, a sparkling public lake that is home to perch, northern, bass, and pan fish. Fishing licenses are required. Take one of our rental boats to find your favorite fishing spot. We hope that you have an enjoyable stay with us!
N11301 Kinney Lake Rd, Marion, Waupaca County.
- Crystal Lake RV Resort
- Call 608-592-5607.
P.O. Box 188, N 550 Gannon Rd, Lodi, Columbia County.
- Deer Creek Campground
- Call 920-348-6413.
N8129 Larson Rd, Cambria, Columbia County.
- Deer Trail Park Campground
- Call 715-886-3871.
13846 County Road Z, Nekoosa, Wood County.
- Deerhaven Campground
- Call 715-256-1412.
N3185 Butts Dr, Waupaca, Waupaca County.
- Duck Creek Campground
- Duck Creek Campground is a family friendly park. Come check out our spacious sites, mostly with shade available. Kids will love our clean sand bottom swimming pond, the large playground, volleyball, basketball and a nice gameroom. Du Duck Inn Grill & Bar serves food and cocktails all weekend. Come make some memories with your family at Duck Creek! Everything here is just "ducky"!
W6560 Cty Hwy G, Pardeeville, Columbia County.
130 total sites 1 dump stations 2 pull-throughs 130 sites w/ water and electric
- Evergreen Campsites and Resort
- Family Fun all in one! Fantastic sites, comfortable cabins and beautiful cottages for rent. Activities for all ages. Entire park is black-topped. Visit our website to take a virtual tour. We are a family-oriented campground that provides family fun and activities for all ages. During the summer, every weekend is full of good food, scheduled games, parties, dances, and other great activities.
W5449 Archer Lane, Wild Rose, Waushara County.
482 total sites 2 dump stations 30 pull-throughs 482 sites w/ water and electric
- Fisherman's Luck Resort
- Call 608-254-8082.
W14503 Fish Drive, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Flanagan's Pearl Lake Campsite
- Call 920-566-2758.
W4585 S Pearl Lake Rd, Redgranite, Waushara County.
- Gala Resort & Campground
- Call 920-446-3222.
9692 County Rd H, Fremont, Waupaca County.
- Grand Valley Campground
- Call 920-394-3643.
W5855 County Rd B, Dalton, Green Lake County.
- Green Lake Campground
- Call 920-294-3543.
W2360 Hwy 23, Green Lake, Green Lake County.
- Hickory Hills Campground
- Welcome to Hickory Hills Campground! Join us for the BEST family camping in a Beautiful Wooded setting! Rental Cottage, Hot Showers, Water & Electric Hookups. Our Well-Stocked Store & Snack Bar help make family camping here GREAT!... But a Swimming Pool, a Spring-Fed Lake, Fishing, Rowboat & Canoe Rentals, Mini-Golf, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes, Playground, Game Room, Rec. Hall, Lots of Planned Weekend Activities including Bands! Call for reservations.
856 Hillside Rd, Edgerton, Dane County.
277 total sites 10 full hookups 1 dump stations 12 pull-throughs 277 sites w/ water and electric
- Holiday Shores Camp Resort
- Call 608-254-2717.
3901 River Rd, Wisconsin Dells, Adams County.
- Hucklberry Acres Campgrounds
- Call 920-982-4628.
E9005 Hucklberry Lane, New London, Waupaca County.
- Iola Pines Campground
- Call 715-445-3489.
100 Fairway Dr, Iola, Waupaca County.
- K & L Campground
- Call 608-586-4720.
3503 County Road G, Wisconsin Dells, Adams County.
- Kamp Kegonsa
- Call 608-873-5800.
2671 Circle Dr, Stoughton, Dane County.
- Kastle Kampground
- Call 715-754-5900.
N11301 Kinney Lake Rd, Marion, Waupaca County.
- Kilby Lake Campground
- Kilby Lake Campground has been rated one of the best campgrounds in Wisconsin. We are a family oriented campground designed in a rustic setting on the shores of Kilby Lake, a beautiful 50 acre, no-wake lake. Kilby Lake is 35' deep with submerged weed lines at the drop offs to support catfish, large mouth bass, northern pike, crappies, perch, and other pan fish.
N4492 Fern Ave, Montello, Marquette County.
128 total sites 80 full hookups 1 dump stations
- Lake Arrowhead Campground
- 239 Spacious Wooded sites on the North Shore of LAKE PUCKAWAY(9X2 miles). 450 ft boat marina on the lake. 3 acre stocked LAKE ARROWHEAD requires no fishing license. 2 swimming pools for your enjoyment.
W781 Fox Ct, Montello, Marquette County.
239 total sites 154 full hookups 1 dump stations 10 pull-throughs 78 sites w/ water and electric
- Lake DuBay Shores Campground
- Call 715-457-2484.
1713 DuBay Dr, Mosinee, Marathon County.
- Lake Mason
- Call 608-981-2444.
4035 First Lane, Briggsville, Marquette County.
- Lake of the Woods Campground
- Lake of the Woods Campground 8 miles south of Wautoma WI, is central Wisconsin's "Summer Fun Destination" located in scenic Marquette Co. We are just an hour from the Fox Valley and just over an hour from the Madison area. Our 122 wooded acres provide the room to spare for all your favorite activities and special events.Seasonal Sites Available Now!!! Cabin Rentals Year Round!!!
N9070 14th Ave, Wautoma, Marquette County.
300 total sites 5 full hookups 2 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 300 sites w/ water and electric
- Lakeside Campground
- Call 920-295-3389.
N3510 E Tomahawk Trail, Montello, Marquette County.
- Little Bluff Campground
- Call 920-992-5157.
N4003 Traut Rd, Rio, Columbia County.
- Pineland Camping Park
- Call 608-564-7818.
916 State Rd 13, Arkdale, Adams County.
- Pride of America Camping Resort
- Call 800-236-6395.
P.O. Box 403, Portage, Columbia County.
- Puckaway Sands Resort
- Call 920-740-7867.
1043 Puckaway Lane, Montello, Marquette County.
- Ridgewood on the River
- Call 715-344-8750.
4800 River Ridge Rd, Plover, Portage County.
- River's Edge Campground
- Call 715-344-8058.
3368 Campsite Dr, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Rustic Woods Campground
- Call 715-258-2442.
E2585 Southwood Dr, Waupaca, Waupaca County.
- Shady Oaks Campground
- Call 920-398-3138.
N2770 Park Rd, Markesan, Green Lake County.
- Sherwood Forest Camping & RV Park
- Call 877-474-3796.
S352 Old Hwy 12, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Silver Springs Campsites
- Call 920-992-3537.
N5048 Ludwig Rd, Rio, Columbia County.
- Sky High Camping Resort
- Call 608-742-2572.
N5740 Sky High Dr, Portage, Columbia County.
- Tomorrow Wood Campground
- Call 715-249-5954.
N3845 7th Dr, Hancock, Waushara County.
- Viking Village Campground & Resort
- Call 608-873-6601.
1648 County Rd N, Stoughton, Dane County.
- Vista Royalle Campground
- Call 715-335-6860.
8025 Isherwood Road, Bancroft, Portage County.
- Waupaca Camping Park
- Our family campground is located just South of the city of Waupaca. The park is located just two miles from the Chain O'Lakes and Crysal River area and is in the center of all the county's attractions and events. Campers find our excellent location and fine facilities to be a reason to stay longer. Some nearby attractions include mini golf, canoeing, tubing, sternwheeler cruises, pontoon rentals, several ski shows, horseback riding, and five golf courses.
E2411 Holmes Rd, Waupaca, Waupaca County.
115 total sites 10 full hookups 2 dump stations 3 pull-throughs 115 sites w/ water and electric
- Wild West Campground & Corral
- Wild West offers a truly unique experience to modern day camping! As soon as you enter, you will be transported back in time to the OLD WEST. We have over 20 horses to guide you through the beautiful terrain, weekend hayrides, campground cookouts and new this year you can sift through the mining sluice to search for treasure. So c'mon by, kick up yer heels and enjoy our hospitality! See ya soon!
9495 State Hwy 54, Amherst, Portage County.
65 total sites 1 dump stations 40 sites w/ water and electric
- Wilderness Campgrounds
- Call 608-297-2002.
N1499 State Rd 22, Montello, Marquette County.
- Wildlife Campgrounds
- Open year round on beautiful Mayflower Lake. Snowmobile trail through campground. Mt. Bay hiking and bike trail, golf course and casino nearby. Home of the Vietnam Vets MC Summer Twister in July. Jack Pines Bluegrass Jamboree Labor Day Weekend.
N4602 Willow Lane, Birnamwood, Marathon County.
175 total sites 1 dump stations 120 sites w/ water and electric
- Willow Mill Campsite
- Call 920-887-1420.
N5830 County Rd SS, Rio, Columbia County.
- Wolf River Trips & Campgrounds
- The clear water, gentle rapids, and breathtaking scenery of the Little Wolf River make tubing a fun and relaxing recreational activity for all ages. Trips start at the campground, where a shuttle bus takes you to the drop-off point. From there, the river takes you through rocks, rapids and quiet drifting areas. Along the way, stop for a swim at one of the smooth sandy spots or stay in your tube and relax. Allow the river to take you on a leisurely trip back to the main campgrounds.
E8041 County Road X, New London, Waupaca County.
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort-Fremont
- Call 920-446-3420.
P O Box 497, Fremont, Waupaca County.