Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Northwest Wisconsin Campgrounds
Campground Search Tool
Map of Northwest Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Bay Park Resort & Campground
- Bay Park Resort is located on beautiful Trego Lake covering more than 450 acres and reaching depths of over 35 feet. Due to its clean, clear water, it is a haven for walleye, bass, northern pike, muskies and panfish. Spacious seasonal campsites are also available mid April well into October. Our beautiful heated swimming pool is open from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day. Our modern cottages are located on 350 feet of level lakefront and are completely equipped for your housekeeping.
N8347 Bay Park Rd, Trego, Washburn County.
75 total sites 75 full hookups 1 dump stations 75 sites w/ water and electric
- Birch Lakes RV Park
- Birch Lakes RV Park is located in Birchwood, which is the Bluegill Capitol of Wisconsin. Birchwood is located N of Rice Lake, S of Hayward, and E of Spooner. The area is known for many fishing lakes, numerous golf courses, casinos, and Ice Age Hiking Trail. The Park is located having direct access to Downtown ATV Routes and amenities, as well as the Tuscobia Trail. Our park offers Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Seasonal sites with full hook up including City Water, Cable TV and WIFI is available.
102 N Wilson St, Birchwood, Washburn County.
21 total sites 21 full hookups 21 dump stations 21 sites w/ water and electric
- Birchwood Beach Resort & Campground
- Call 715-327-8965.
21710 Spirit Lake Rd W, Frederic, Polk County.
- Briarwood R.V. Park & Campground
- Call 715-206-0361.
627 Tioga Rd, Fairchild, Eau Claire County.
- Broken Spoke Saloon & Campground
- Call 715-635-4888.
W4606 US Highway 63, Trego(Earl), Washburn County.
- Chetek River Campground
- Call 715-924-2440.
590 24th Street (River Road), Chetek, Barron County.
- Country House Motel & RV Park
- Located near all area attractions. Gas, LP, laundromat, restaurants, discount shopping and fast food all located within walking distance. (one block or less) Clean and quiet location, behind motel and away from highway.
717 South River (Hwy 63), Spooner, Washburn County.
21 total sites 1 dump stations 7 pull-throughs 21 sites w/ water and electric
- Drummond Lake Campground
- Call 715-739-6290.
Drummond Lake Road, Drummond, Bayfield County.
- Featherstone RV Park
- Direct Access to ATV trail (Tuscobia Trail)
Showers & Bathrooms
W650 Granite Road, Birchwood, Washburn County.
18 total sites 18 full hookups 18 dump stations 16 pull-throughs 18 sites w/ water and electric
- Float Rite Park on the Apple River
- Apple River Tubing, Camping, Concerts & fun at Apple River. The longest ride on the Apple River - over 3 hours, and the cleanest showering and bathroom facilities by far! Full service open air bar with - Live Music: every weekend! Ride the mechanical bull. Theme Nights: Toga, Christmas in July, Mardi Gras, and our Patriotic Night plus more. Family Nights: Families love Float Rite Park on Sun-Wed. Movies Under the Stars with free popcorn and reduced rates! Great Breakfast: Saturday mornings only.
710 Spring Street, Somerset, St. Croix County.
- Frontier Bar and Campground
- Call 715-893-2461.
11296 W. US Hwy 2, Saxon, Iron County.
45 total sites 26 full hookups 35 pull-throughs 38 sites w/ water and electric
- Hayward KOA
- Call 715-634-2331.
11544 N U.S. Hwy 63, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Herbster Camp Ground
- A quaint little camp ground directly on the south shore of Lake Superior. Tent sites--both wooded and shore line. RV sites--approximately 25 yds back from the shore. Approximately 50 sites total. First Come First Serve Basis. Bathrooms and pump out available. Boat ramp available approximately 5 minutes away. Open May 15, 2010 until October 15, 2010. Camp on the South Shore of Lake Superior.
Bark Point Road, Herbster, Bayfield County.
50 total sites 1 dump stations
- Highland Park Campground
- Call 715-635-2462.
W8050 Carlton Rd, Spooner, Washburn County.
- Lake Chippewa Campground
- Call 715-462-3672.
8380 N Cty CC, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Log Cabin Resort
- Take a canoe, kayak or go tubing down the river. We can help you plan the best routes for your ability level, challenge and length of trip from 2 hours to days with camping at Log Cabin Resort - primitive camping along the shores of the beautiful Namekagon river, or choose from 5 full house keeping cabins or 2 cozy cabins at Log Cabin Resort. There are several trips to choose from with varying degrees of difficulty and scenery.
N7470 Log Cabin Drive, Trego, Washburn County.
- Lured Inn Bar, Grill and RV Park
- Call 715-353-2725.
1211 Potato Lake Road, Chetek, Barron County.
- Moon Lake Resort-Campground
- Call 715-948-2468.
231 9 1/4 Ave, Clayton, Polk County.
- Norm & Ann's Campground
- Call 715-743-3620.
W8355 US Highway 10, Neillsville, Clark County.
- Northern Exposure Resort & Campground
- Call 800-731-2887.
1075 24 1/4 St, Chetek, Barron County.
- Northern Lure Resort & Campground
- Call 715-264-3677.
RR1 Box 111, Gordon Lake Road, Glidden, Ashland County.
- Northwood Shores
- Seasonal sites available. All sites full hookup with new 50 amp power.
Call 715 234-1150.
1876 29 3/4 Ave, Rice Lake, Barron County.
109 total sites 109 full hookups
- Pine Harbor Campground
- Call 715-723-9865.
7181 185th Street, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Red Barn Campground
- Call 715-468-2575.
W6820 Cty Rd B, Shell Lake, Washburn County.
- River Road RV Campground
- Call 715-634-2054.
W449 East River Road, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- River's Edge Camping Resort on the Apple River
- River's Edge Resort has it all. You are sure to have great time when you go tubing down the famous Apple River in Somerset, WI. Camping packages include tubing, watersliding, mini-golf, swimming pool, an outdoor movie theater, Saturday night DJ & karaoke on Saturday nights, arcade, and much more! Live Outdoor concerts such as Metallica, Sheryl Crowe, Ben Harper, and Jack Johnson have performed live at River's Edge. There's always Water Fun for Everyone at River's Edge!
1820 Raleigh Rd, New Richmond, St. Croix County.
500 total sites 75 sites w/ water and electric
- Rock Lake Lodge & Campground
- Call 715-568-4370.
23015 153rd St, Bloomer, Chippewa County.
- Rolling Thunder RV Park & Campground
- Call 715-635-6565.
W3833 Cty Hwy B, Sarona, Washburn County.
- Sandy Hill Campground
- Get back to the basics with clean, quiet, family camping at Sandy Hill Campground. Shaded sites include water and electric, fire ring & picnic table. Also a separate group tenting area. We offer a modern bath room facility, laundry, dump station, firewood, ice & canoe rental. Also a playground, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe pits, hiking trail, kids catch & release fishing pond and a nice swimming beach with Lake Eau Claire right across the road. Sleeping cabins also available.
E21100 County Road ND, Augusta, Eau Claire County.
32 total sites 1 dump stations 32 sites w/ water and electric
- Scenic View Bar & Campground
- Call 715-468-2510.
24560 Scenic View Lane, Spooner, Washburn County.
- Sunshine Valley Campground
- Call 715-286-4222.
E18250 Buse Rd, Augusta, Eau Claire County.
- T.J.'s Timberline Resort & Campground
- Call 715-353-2238.
1189B N Potato Lake Road, Chetek, Barron County.
- Thornapple River Campground
- Camping from May 1 to October 1, four miles north of Ladysmith on Hwy 27. 2009 rate range: $15 - $20. We have shaded and open sites. Limited accessibility for people with disabilities. Wood for sale and storage. Nearby Golf, laundry and shopping. Reservations required.
N6599 Hwy 27, Ladysmith, Rusk County.
25 total sites 25 full hookups 11 pull-throughs 19 sites w/ water and electric
- Twin Springs Resort Campground
- Call 715-235-9321.
N6572 530th St, Menomonie, Dunn County.
- Wildwood Campground
- Call 715-372-4072.
9505 Wildwood Campground Rd, Iron River, Bayfield County.
- Wildwood Resort
- Call 715-924-3259.
865 23 3/4 Street, Chetek, Barron County.