Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Southeast Wisconsin Campgrounds
Campground Search Tool
Map of Southeast Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Benson's Century Camping Resort
- Call 920-533-8597.
N3845 State Road 67, Campbellsport, Fond du Lac County.
- Blackhawk Campground
- Call 866-652-2586.
3407 Blackhawk Dr, Milton, Rock County.
- Circle K Campground
- Call 262-495-2896.
W1316 Island Rd, Palmyra, Jefferson County.
- Happy Acres Kampground
- Family Camping Fun! Open May 1 - October 1. Office open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. Nearby all the area's fun attractions, like Six Flags Great America, Bristol Renaissance Faire, Country Thunder, and Great Lakes Dragaway.
22230 45th St, Bristol, Kenosha County.
235 total sites 1 dump stations 18 pull-throughs 175 sites w/ water and electric
- Hidden Valley RV Resort
- Nestled in the rolling hills and valleys of Southern Wisconsin's countryside, Hidden Valley R.V. Resort is isolated from today's frantic pace--yet, it's only minutes from the Wisconsin-Illinois border. Whether you're looking for family fun or peace and quiet, you'll find it at Hidden Valley R.V. Resort! As one of the highest rated campgrounds in the county, it has immaculately landscaped grounds with clean and modern facilities,
872 E State Rd 59, Milton, Rock County.
232 total sites 179 full hookups 2 dump stations 32 pull-throughs 232 sites w/ water and electric
- Hoeft's Resort & Campground
- Call 262-626-2221.
W9070 Crooked Lake Drive, Cascade, Sheboygan County.
- Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson
- We would be proud to have you and your family as our guest for a fun-filled and affordable family camping experience in our friendly resort atmosphere. Year after year we continue to expand our award winning recreational facilities and full-time activities program to provide you and your family with countless choices for having family fun. Parents treasure the time they spend with their children and friends, the fun they have together and all the great things that happen when they are here.
N551 Wishing Well Dr, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County.
569 total sites 1 dump stations 569 sites w/ water and electric
- Lake Lenwood Beach & Campground
- Call 262-334-1335.
7053 Lenwood Dr, West Bend, Washington County.
130 total sites 50 full hookups 1 dump stations 15 pull-throughs
- Lakeland Camping Resort
- Call 608-868-4700.
2803 E State Rd 59, Milton, Rock County.
- Meadowlark Acres Family Campground
- Meadowlark Acres is located in a pleasant rural setting surrounded by beautiful and productive farmland and wooded areas and near many lakes with both private and public recreational activities.
N5146 North Road, Burlington, Racine County.
- Mr. Ed's Campground
- Call 920-533-4342.
N3554 Hwy 67, Campbellsport, Fond du Lac County.
- Pettit's Lakeview Campground and Bar
- Call 608-868-7800.
1901 East Hwy 59, Milton, Rock County.
- Pilgrim's Campground
- Call 800-742-1697.
W7271 County Rd C, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County.
- Playful Goose Campground
- Call 920-485-4744.
2001 S Main St, Horicon, Dodge County.
- Plymouth Rock RV Resort
- Located directly across from Road America Race Track and just down the road from Elkhart Lake. Plymouth Rock offers fun for everyone. Every weekend is a different theme, ranging from Chocolate weekend to Caribbean weekend - there is something for everyone. Live concerts and drive in movies are just some of the many activities that you could see on any weekend. So if it's Christmas in July or Trick or Treating in August, come out to Plymouth Rock and make some memories with your family.
N7271 Lando St, Plymouth, Sheboygan County.
602 total sites 30 full hookups 2 dump stations 44 pull-throughs 602 sites w/ water and electric
- River Bend RV Resort
- The beautiful surroundings here are second to none, but what really separates River Bend from other campgrounds are the amenities we have. River Bend features: an 8,000 square foot waterpark with two 300 foot water slides, kiddie pool, outdoor whirlpool, 350 person capacity heated pool, supervised activity center, weekend themes, mining camp, spaceball, jumping pillow, water wars game, rental units, bikes and trikes, swimming pond with a sandy beach and water toys, bar, restaurant and more!
W6940 Rubidell Rd, Watertown, Dodge County.
170 total sites 2 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 170 sites w/ water and electric
- Scenic Ridge Campground
- Call 608-883-2920.
W7991 R&W Townline Rd, Whitewater, Walworth County.
- Snug Harbor Inn Campground on Turtle Lake
- Call 608-883-6999.
W7772 Wisconsin Pkwy #C, Delavan, Walworth County.
- Timber Trail Campground - West Bend
- Call 262-338-8561.
7590 Good Luck Lane, West Bend, Washington County.
- Westward Ho Camp Resort
- Call 920-526-3407.
N5456 Division Rd, Glenbeulah, Sheboygan County.
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp-Resort
- Call 262-835-2565.
8425 State Rd 38, Caledonia, Racine County.