Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Southwest Wisconsin Campgrounds
Campground Search Tool
Map of Southwest Wisconsin Campgrounds
- Al's Fox Hill RV Park & Campground
- Discover a beautiful wooded oasis located just minutes from the Wisconsin Dells, Devil's Lake State Park and Ho-Chunk Casino. Along with friendly service, we offer large full hook-up pull thru sites, cozy log cabins, and spacious tent sites. You'll also find thoughtful amenities like a heated swimming pool, clean bathrooms, free showers, WIFI service, a laundry facility, playground, hiking trials, a camp store and game room.
E11371 N Reedsburg Rd, Baraboo, Sauk County.
100 total sites 40 full hookups 1 dump stations 30 pull-throughs 50 sites w/ water and electric
- Alana Springs Campground
- Call 608-647-2600.
22628 Covered Bridge Dr, Richland Center, Richland County.
- American World RV Resort & Hotel
- Call 800-433-3557.
400 County Road A and Hwy 12, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Arrowhead Resort Campground
- Call 608-254-7344.
Box 295, Wisconsin Dells, Juneau County.
- Aurora Gardens Retreat
- Call 715-964-8777.
N11818 Hixton-Levis Rd, Hixton, Jackson County.
- Baraboo Hills Campground
- Baraboo Hills Campground offers offers family-friendly camping just minutes from the Dells and Devil's Lake State Park. Choose from deluxe and basic cabins, yurts, full hook-up sites for RV's and w/e hook-ups for tents. Enjoy our heated pool, swim zone, jumping pillow, space ball, pedal carts, fun cycles, pedal kart track, mini golf, skate park, Water Wars weekends, Pudding Wrestling Weekend and more!
E10545 Terrytown Rd, Baraboo, Sauk County.
158 total sites 40 full hookups 1 dump stations 6 pull-throughs 158 sites w/ water and electric
- Bass Lake Campground
- Call 608-666-2311.
N1497 Southern Rd, Lyndon Station, Juneau County.
- Bonanza Campgrounds & RV Parking
- Call 608-254-8124.
1770 Wisconsin Dells Parkway Lot 5, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Buck's Crossing RV Sales & Resort
- The Dells area NEWEST Member owned, year-round usage RV Park & Campground. Large wooded sites, full electrical hookups, along with city water & sewer at every campsite, kids playground, volleyball & basketball courts, heated pool with shower and restroom building.
150 S. East Street, Lyndon Station, Juneau County.
250 total sites 250 full hookups 250 dump stations 250 sites w/ water and electric
- Cedar Springs RV Park & Campground
- Call 608-847-7676.
N7001 Hwy 58, New Lisbon, Juneau County.
- Chapparal Campground & Resort
- Call 888-283-0755.
S320 Hwy 33, Wonewoc, Juneau County.
- Country Roads Motorhome and RV Park
- Call 608-253-2132.
P.O. Box 100, 1633 Hwy 23, Lake Delton, Sauk County.
- Crazy Horse Campground
- Call 608-897-2207.
N3201 Crazy Horse Ln, Brodhead, Green County.
197 total sites 4 full hookups 1 dump stations 23 pull-throughs 193 sites w/ water and electric
- Crocketts Resort RV Park and Campground
- Call 888-621-4711.
N2884 28th Ave, Lyndon Station, Juneau County.
- Dell Boo Campground
- Call 608-356-5898.
E10562 Shady Lane Road, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Dells Timberland Camping Resort
- Call 608-254-2429.
P.O. Box 72, Wisconsin Dells, Juneau County.
- Edge-O-Dells Campground
- Call 608-253-4275.
N555 U.S. Hwy 12 and 16, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Great River Harbor
- Call 608-248-2454.
S2221 State Hwy 35, Alma, Jackson County.
- K.O.A. Hixton/Alma Center
- Call 715-964-2508.
N9657 State Hwy 95, Alma Center, Jackson County.
- Ken's Marina, Campground and Pontoon Rental
- Call 608-565-2426.
W4240 Marina Lane, Necedah, Juneau County.
- Kickapoo Stump Dodger Campground
- The Kickapoo Stump Dodger welcomes you to a wonderful camping experience. We offer many fun things for you, your family, your friends, and of course your pets. Our campground is on the "quiet side" of Apple Country. Each of these 26 RV sites and many tent sites are shady or wooded sites and include a fire pit and electrical hookups.
388 South Railroad Street, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
30 total sites 4 pull-throughs 30 sites w/ water and electric
- Lake Joy Campground
- Call 608-762-5150.
24192 Lake Joy Lane, Belmont, Lafayette County.
- Leon Valley Campground
- Call 608-269-6400.
9050 Jancing Ave, Sparta, Monroe County.
- Lost Falls Campground & Cabins
- Call 715-284-7133.
N2974 E Sunnyvale Rd, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Merry Mac's Campground
- This 40 acre park is full of family fun! Enjoy the water with inflatable toys in the 1/2 acre swimming pond or our heated swimming pool! Land toys are endless with mini golf, jumping pillow, dunk tank, carpetball, fun cycles and pedal carts, spaceball, skatepark, Catch and Release Fishing Pond and kids playground all conveniently located 2 miles south of Devil's Lake or 2 miles north of Lake Wisconsin! Check out our website, and give us a call!
E12995 Halweg Rd, Merrimac, Sauk County.
250 total sites 46 full hookups 1 dump stations 8 pull-throughs 250 sites w/ water and electric
- Moonlite Trails Campground
- Call 608-565-6936.
W4641 9th St, Necedah, Juneau County.
- Neshonoc Lakeside Camp-Resort
- Call 608-786-1792.
N5334 Neshonoc Rd, West Salem, La Crosse County.
- Oakdale KOA
- Welcome to cranberry country! Join the visitors who hail the harvest at Warren’s big cranberry festival in late September. Less than 20 miles south, the 24-acre Oakdale KOA offers interstate convenience, plenty of shade trees and long, level gravel pull thru sites. Cable TV (70 channels) and 50-amp service available. You’ll find a heated pool, a game room with pool table, a recreation area, a pavilion for group events and a modern playground. Close to the famous Elroy/Sparta bike trail.
P.O. Box 10, 200 Jay St, Oakdale, Monroe County.
76 total sites 48 full hookups 1 dump stations 32 pull-throughs 12 sites w/ water and electric
- Parkland Village Campground
- Call 715-284-9700.
N6150 Julianna Rd, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Pettibone Resort
- Call 608-782-5858.
333 Park Plaza Dr, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Pheasant Ridge Resort
- HUGE, private sites-you cannot see your neighbor. Wooded, scenic, 9 stocked fishing/swimming ponds. Miles of hiking trails, horseshoes, monthly events. Also sell/build cottages, cabins, Park Models (to be placed on our sites). 2 social lodges with members' lounges. Controlled pets welcome. Gated (appt necessary). Beautiful woods, ridges & valleys abundant with wildflowers, berries & wildlife. If you love nature, privacy & quiet, Pheasant Ridge is your place to relax. Just 1 hr NW of Dells.
N4299 Lien Rd, Melrose, Jackson County.
50 total sites 20 full hookups 20 sites w/ water and electric
- River Bay Camping Resort, LLC
- Call 608-254-7193.
P.O. Box 456, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- River Valley RV Park
- Call 608-588-4797.
E5016 Hwy 14 & 23, Spring Green, Sauk County.
- Southfork Campground
- Call 608-253-2267.
W15197 State Road 16, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- St. Joseph Resort
- Call 608-565-7258.
P.O. Box 467, Necedah, Juneau County.
- Stand Rock Campground
- Call 608-253-2169.
N570 County Rd N, Wisconsin Dells, Juneau County.
- Stoney Creek RV Resort
- 122 wooded/open sites. 8 deluxe cabins. Pull thru sites, 20/30/50 amp service, fire rings, concrete patio, picnic table, deluxe park models available for purchase. Free Wi-Fi, cable TV. Clean tiled bathrooms & showers, laundromat, dump station. Activity lodge, short order grill, Friday night fish fry. Pets welcome. Heated pools, playground, volleyball, basketball, skate park, mini-golf, horseshoes, game room, themed weekends, crafts, wagon rides, ATV trails, non-denominational church service.
50483 Oak Grove Rd, Osseo, Trempealeau County.
122 total sites 83 full hookups 1 dump stations 16 pull-throughs 122 sites w/ water and electric
- Sweetminihaha Campground
- Nestled along the Sugar River in Green County, Sweet Minihaha Campground provides a relaxing family oriented campground atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We offer 136 campsites on 32 acres located in the peaceful hidden valley on the shores of the Sugar River near the famous Sugar River State Trail. Fish from the banks of the Sugar River within the campground or from a canoe. We offer tube and canoe rentals with free shuttle service.
N4697 County Hwy E, Brodhead, Green County.
- Tom's Campground
- Discover Yesterday this Summer. Tom's Campground is nestled into 55 rural acres of Wisconsin hillside overlooking a pasture and a trout stream. Camper/RV Sites with running water and electricity - 30 amp; 11 with 50 amp. Pull-through RV Sites. Tent Sites. Showers and Flush Toilets. A Pit Toilet and Dump Station. A Registration and Snack Area. Easy Access from U.S. Highway 151, State Highway 191 and County BB. Daily, Weekly Rates.
2626 Spring Rd, Dodgeville, Iowa County.
96 total sites 1 dump stations 16 pull-throughs 60 sites w/ water and electric
- Tunnel Trail Campground
- Call 608-435-6829.
26983 State Hwy 71, Wilton, Monroe County.
- Victor Riverside Park and Campground
- Call 608-739-3182.
4th and River Road, Muscoda, Grant County.
- Wanna-Bee At Tepee Campground and RV Resort
- Call 608-253-3122.
E10096 Trout Rd, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Whispering Pines Campground
- Call 608-526-4956.
N8905 US Hwy 53, Holmen, La Crosse County.
- Whitetail Bluff Camp & Resort
- Call 608-725-5577.
8973 Irish Ridge Rd, Cassville, Grant County.
- Wisconsin Dells KOA
- Call 800-254-4177.
S235 Stand Rock Rd #A, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Yogi Bear's Camp-Resort & Water Playground Wisc Dells
- Smarter than the average campers agree...Yogi Bear Wisconsin Dells is THE place to be! Outdoor Water Playground, Activity Pool, and Hot Tub included FREE with your stay! Create great family memories and camp with friends at our Award Winning Resort! Enjoy free hourly activities and weekly special events. Great rates at our website for "A Vacation You Can Afford!"
S1915 Ishnala Road, Baraboo, Sauk County.
385 total sites 35 full hookups 2 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 140 sites w/ water and electric
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
- Call 888-386-9644.
1500 Jellystone Park Dr, Warrens, Monroe County.
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
- Call 608-996-2201.
11354 County Rd X, Bagley, Grant County.
- Yukon Trails Camping
- Call 608-666-3261.
N2330 County Rd HH, Lyndon Station, Juneau County.