Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Breweries, Wineries and Vineyards
Map of Wisconsin Breweries, Wineries and Vineyards
Wisconsin is a legend in the brewing industry. The state is synonymous with the greatest names is America's premium beers. Similar Old World traditions are proudly carried on in Wisconsin's colorful wineries. Sample the vinter's art in cool cellars and sweet-smelling fermenting rooms. Tour the manicured orchards and sample the wines!
Call in advance to check age restrictions and to verify the availability of tours.
- Grumpy Troll Brewery, Restaurant and Pizzeria
- The Grumpy Troll is located in the historic Mount Horeb Creamery Building in downtown Mount Horeb. We feature 12 award winning beers on tap made by our brewmaster in our main floor brewery. A full lunch and dinner menu is available every day along with chef's specials. Our gourmet pizzeria is located on the second floor, accessible by elevator. The entire building is non-smoking. We are members of Travel Green Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Green Initiative. "We Make Green Beer All Year" Cheers!
Call 608-437-2739 main, 608-437-2741 pizza. E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.thegrumpytroll.com
15 miles west of Madison, 105 S Second St, Mount Horeb, Dane County.
- Blue Heron BrewPub
- Located in the historic Parkin Place, we offer the best in pub dining and finely hand crafted, locally brewed beers. Our beers, numbering over 20, are hand crafted by the brewers from Blue Heron Brewing Company. We are proud to feature 6 beers brewed and available only at Blue Heron BrewPub. We are also pleased to offer you some of our special creations such as Octoberfest and Bourbon Barrel Stout on a seasonal basis.
108 W 9th St, Marshfield, Wood County.
- Capital Brewery Company
- Voted Madison's Favorite Local/Regional Beer from the Capital Times for the past 4 years in a row. Taste our many award-winning beers. 17,500 BBL capacity. Gift shop. Tour times are Fridays 3:30 and Saturdays 1:30 & 3:30.
7734 Terrace Ave, Middleton, Dane County.
- Central Water Brewing Company
- Call 715-457-3322.
701 Main St, Junction City, Portage County.
- Cross Plains Brewery
- Call 608-798-3911.
2109 Hickory St, Cross Plains, Dane County.
- Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company (Madison)
- A full service restaurant- brewery with pool hall, cigar lounge and outdoor beer garden. 3,000 BBL capacity. Open daily 1 pm. Tours Sat 1-4 pm.
123 E Doty St, Madison, Dane County.
- Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company (Wausau)
- Featuring all the amenities of the Madison pubs including our award-winning Sunday Brunch Buffet, plus a 75-seat private event space and 300-seat banquet hall for weddings, anniversaries and corporate functions. The main bar room's raised circular booths are a great spot for dining and people watching. The stylish pool hall bar overlooks two intimate lounge areas, fireplace, six TVs, plus billiards, shuffleboard, darts and other games.
2305 Sherman Street, Wausau, Marathon County.
- Mitchell Vineyard
- Established in 1976 outside Oregon, WI. The vineyard is 6 acres in size and grows grapes for wineries and as pick-your-own for winemakers. Varieties include: Foch, Millot, Frontenac, St Croix, St Pepin, Espirit, Delaware, Chambourcin, Traminette, Cabernet Franc, and Concord. Picking usually commences about September 5 and finishes the middle of October each year. A crusher-destemmer and wine presses are available free for customer use. Free winemaking instructions are available at the vineyard.
1931 Monroe St, Madison, Dane County.
- Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co
- Dells Brewing Co. serves 10 different styles of hand-crafted brews on tap and is housed on the third level of Moosejaw Pizza which is centrally located between Chicago & Minneapolis in the heart of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Moosejaw seats 500+ patrons within the three levels of the full-service restaurant which is complete with premium sports viewing, pool tables, arcade games & a large party room available for private celebrations!
110 Wisconsin Dells Parkway S, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- O'so Brewing
- Call 715-254-2163.
1812 Post Road, Plover, Portage County.
- Red Eye Brewing Company
- Serving inspired handcrafted beer and artisan food that utilize only the freshest ingredients. World class beers created by our award-winning brewmaster, Kevin Eichelberger. Creative food....utilizing locally sourced ingredients whenever possible! Our craft beers are produced in small batches, by experienced brewers, using only the highest quality ingredients. We encourage our brewers to add a little of their own creative flair. Open Mon-Thu 11am-11pm, Fri and Sat 11am-11pm, and closed Sun.
612 Washington Street, Wausau, Marathon County.
- Stevens Point Brewery
- Brewery tour and tasting. Since 1857, the Stevens Point Brewery has transformed pure Wisconsin water, the finest grains and European style hops into award- winning Brews. Tour the brewhouse, packaging area, museum and the Hospitality Room for samples of our hand- crafted premium beers. Reservations suggested. Summer season Jun through Aug from Mon through Sat 11 am to 2 pm hourly. Off season Sep through May from Mon to Fri 11 am, Sat 11 am and 1:30 pm.
Call 715-344-9310 or toll-free 800-369-4911.
2617 Water St, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Vintage Brewing Co
- Complete lunch, dinner and late night menu with the beers of Brewmaster Scott Manning. 1,200 BBL capacity. Open daily at 11 am. Tours by request.
674 S Whitney Way, Madison, Dane County.
- Wollersheim Winery
- A national historic site overlooking the Wisconsin River and producing nationally recognized wines, including the Prairie Fume. Winemaker Philippe Coquard combines tradition with the unique climate and growing season of Wisconsin to produce regional wines distinctive to this area of Wisconsin. Winery visitors may take a guided tour that includes the rich history as well as an explanation of the traditional and modern wine facilities. Guided Tours and Wine Tastings daily, open year-round 10-5pm.
Call 608-643-6515, toll-free 800-847-9463.
7876 Hwy 188, Prairie du Sac, Dane County.
- Brigadoon Winery
- Come to our little bit of heaven in a Finnish settlement area. They found here the natural beauty of their native land, rich with an abundance of wildflowers and fruit. We began with a small vineyard and apple orchard which heralded the production of our homemade jams and wine jelly. We are now expanding our vineyard to thirteen winemaking varieties. Come try our wines, browse through our gift shop and enjoy our Brigadoon. Closed Sun. Summer: 9 - 5 pm; Winter: 10 - 5 pm, or by appointment.
2170 Clifford Road, Tripoli, Oneida County.
- Brown Street Brewery
- Call 715-369-2100.
16 N Brown St, Rhinelander, Oneida County.
- Captain's Walk Winery
- A venue for vinifera, the Captain's Walk Winery offers premium grape wine tasting in a light-hearted manner. Partake in a laid back experience that usurps the snobbery out of wine while enjoying a unique tasting education. Open Tue - Sat, 11 - 7 pm. Sun 12 - 4 pm. Closed Mondays.
345 South Adams Street, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Door Peninsula Winery
- Orchards from the area produce the fruit used in making highly regarded fruit wines. Tours present the history of the old schoolhouse in which the winery operates and explains the winemaking process. Located in the Old Carlsville Schoolhouse. Open year-round, 9 am to 5 pm, summer 9 am to 6. Award-winning winery, free wine tasting.
Call 920-743-7431 or toll-free 800-551-5049.
5806 Hwy 42, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Duck Creek Vineyard and Winery
- The Winery was established in 2013. Our vineyard was planted several years ago, each year we increase the size and variety in the vineyard. We currently have Kay Gray, Concord and Marechal Foch, Marquette and Brianna vines. Our fruit wines are made with fruit from Wisconsin. We also have been producing Kombucha tea for the last 10 years.
5046 County Road R, Denmark, Brown County.
- Egan Brewing Company
- Call 920-339-2702.
330 Reid St, De Pere, Brown County.
- Forgotten Fire Winery
- On the evening of October 8, 1871 the worst recorded forest fire in North American history raged through Northeastern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Forgotten Fire Winery is named in honor of this event that changed the town of Peshtigo forever. We offer a variety of fruit and grape wines. Stop in for a fun and friendly wine tasting, just 45 minutes north of Green Bay. For directions and hours, go to our website. You may not remember the fire, but you will remember the wine!
N2393 Schacht Road, Marinette, Marinette County.
- Fox River Brewing Company & Fratello's Italian Cafe
- Scenic Riverside dining in newly constructed brew cafe. 1,800 BBL capacity. Open daily 11 am. Tours Saturday 1-4 pm. Outdoor patio with live summertime music. Varied menu.
Hwy 21 & the Fox River, 1501 Arboretum Dr, Oshkosh Winnebago County.
- Fox River Brewing Company & Restaurant
- Decorated in an industrial look, with fermentation tanks towering over the open kitchen. 2,600 BBL capacity. Open daily 11 am. Tours Saturday 1-4 pm.
4301 W Wisconsin Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Hinterland Brewery and Restaurant
- Located in the Broadway District of Green Bay, Hinterland Brewery boasts a modern, semi-industrial interior coupled with a bold and rich menu. Calming and airy, customers can dine in front of a roaring fire or on the outdoor patio. The menu is seasonally prepared with fresh ingredients brought to life by American and International influences. Features include fresh, ocean seafood, wild game, wood-fired pizzas and salads.
313 Dousman St, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Kerrigan Brothers Winery
- A family operated winery using Wisconsin Fruit, supporting local growers. Offering different kinds of all natural fruit wines - including strawberries, apples, raspberries, blueberries, lemon wine, etc. Come to our free wine tasting, every day! Open Mon to Sat 9 to 5 pm, Sun 10 to 3 pm. All major holidays, 10 - 3 pm. Also offering personalized - wine labels and gift baskets. Three miles north on Hwy 55 off of Hwy 41 toward Freedom.
N2797 State Highway 55, Freedom, Outagamie County.
- LedgeStone Vineyards
- Quality wines begin in the vineyard. LedgeStone Vineyards is located at the foot of the Niagara Escarpment, ("The Ledge"), along the Fox River State Recreational Trail. Cold hardy varietals flourish at LedgeStone Vineyards providing a Midwest vineyard and winery experience. We invite you to watch us grow!
6381 Hwy 57, Greenleaf, Brown County.
- Orchard Country Winery & Market
- Surrounded by orchards and vineyards tour our family owned winery, cider mill and country market. Featuring handcrafted wines with complimentary product tastings, an array of cheese, cider, bakery, cherry preserves and gifts. Fresh fruit or pick your own. Winter sleigh rides, gift baskets, and year round online shopping. Visit today and taste the best that Door County has to offer! Seasonal tours May-October at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Open year round (limited hours Jan-April).
One-half mile South of Fish Creek, Door County.
- Parallel 44 Vineyard & Winery
- The 44th parallel is the line of latitude running across the globe from Kewaunee through Bordeaux France and Tuscany Italy - the world's finest wine regions. This family owned and operated vineyard and winery will transport you to our European counterparts along the 44th parallel. Tours Sat at 3pm. See how our grapes are grown, what goes into making the wine and, of course, taste the results! Enjoy this authentic European experience. Open: April-Dec, Mon-Fri 10-5, Sun 12-5.
N2185 Sleepy Hollow Road, Kewaunee, Kewaunee County.
- Red Oak Winery and Vineyard
- We are a family owned/operated winery and vineyard run by Andy Wagener who is also the winemaker. It is not unusual to see three generations of the Wagener family at work in the Vineyard. In 3 wine competitions so far, we have received numerous awards: 2 Gold Medals, 1 Silver medal and 6 Bronze medals. Our wine tasting room is located at Winery Square in historic downtown Sturgeon Bay. We offer wine tasting's of all our wines. Summer hours: 11 - 4 pm Sun, 11 - 5 pm Mon to Thu, 11 - 6 pm Fri Sat.
325 N Third Avenue, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Rowland's Calumet Brewing Company
- Warning: Microbrewed beer has a lot of flavor and may cause you to taste your beer. Five beers available, 303 barrels per year, all served on tap at our brew pub. Established in 1990. Open Tue-Thu, 2 pm to 2 am, Fri and Sat noon to 2:30 am, Sun noon to 2 am.
25 N Madison St, Chilton, Calumet County.
- Shipwrecked Brewery
- Call 920-868-2767 or toll-free 888-868-2767.
7791 Egg Harbor Rd, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Simon Creek Vineyard and Winery
- Where the pleasures of wine and food are as important to us as our rich history, estate vineyard, and our winemaking practices. We invite you to visit us in Door County and take a free tour, where innovation and good taste have always been our trademark. Open daily: Nov 1 - May 14, 11 - 4 pm; May 15 - Oct 31, 10 - 6 pm.
5896 Bochek Road, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Stone Cellar, Appleton Brewing Company
- Winner of six medals for taste at the Great American Beer Festival. Located in the Between- the- Locks building, on the southeast end of Skyline Oneida St Bridge. Eight-ten beer styles brewed and on tap. 1,500 BBL capacity. Large observation windows and display area. Brewery open Mon through Sat 11 am to 7 pm. Brew pub open 11 am to 10 pm. Tours by request if time permits.
1004 S Olde Oneida St, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Stone's Throw Winery
- Just 2500 miles northeast of Napa Valley you'll find a whole other wine country. Peaceful, unspoiled, and delightfully uncrowded. There, nestled in the beauty of Door County, Wisconsin lies Stone's Throw Winery. We invite you to sample our fine wines made from California and Door County grapes in the traditional one barrel at a time way. At Stone's Throw Winery you'll experience a whole other wine country. Discover it for yourself, before everyone else does!
3382 County Road E, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Three Lakes Winery
- Wisconsin's second oldest winery is home to the Original Cranberry Wine, plus many other premium fruit and berry wines such as Blueberry and Blackberry. Wine tasting year-round.
Call 715-546-3080 or toll-free 800-944-5434.
6971 Gogebic Street, Three Lakes, Oneida County.
- Titletown Brewing Company
- The beer that made Milwaukee jealous! Located in the historic Chicago & North-Western railroad depot, our brew pub features a restaurant, billards hall and a brewery producing five to seven fresh specialty beers. 1,560 BBL capacity. Built in 1898. Tours Saturday 2 pm. Open daily 11 am.
200 Dousman St, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Trout Springs Winery
- We're one of a few wineries in Wisconsin that produces an estate bottled wine. Attention to detail is our motto due to limited production acreage. More emphasis is made towards quality rather than quantity. New grape varietals are constantly being grown and evaluated for taste and hardiness. Over 40 varietals have gone through production and taste trials at Trout Springs since 1995. Open Jan Weekends only 11am-4pm; Feb, Wed-Sun 11am-4pm; Mar-Oct, Wed-Sun 11am-7pm; Nov-Dec, Wed-Sun 11am-5pm.
Call 920-864-7761 or 866-687-9463.
8150 River Rd, Greenleaf, Brown County.
- Vines & Rushes Winery
- Vines and Rushes Vineyard & Winery is located on the Prellwitz family farm in Ripon, Wisconsin. Our focus is on cold hardy grape varieties capable of surviving Wisconsin's frigid winters. The wines are an expression of the soil, climate, farming and winemaking practices that provide a sense of place to each wine. We invite you to come and taste our quality wines made from Wisconsin grown grapes. Check out our website or Facebook page for events. Business hours: Sunday – Thursday 12 to 5 , Friday & Saturday 10 to 6.
410 County Road E, Ripon, Winnebago County.
- Von Stiehl Winery
- Located in a picturesque old brewery overlooking the harbor, this winery specializes in cherry and other fruit wines. Guided tours take you through under-ground limestone caverns with three- foot- thick stone walls. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Tours and tasting daily May through October in their Bohemian tasting salon. Sales and sampling all year.
Call 920-487-5208 or toll-free 800-955-5208.
115 Navarino St, Algoma, Kewaunee County.
- Woodland Trail Winery
- Located in the scenic Nicolet National Forest area of Northeastern Wisconsin, Woodland Trail Winery produces over 50 different wines, including grape wines and wines from other Wisconsin fruit. Our production methods feature a "gentler touch" that results in wine with a superior bouquet and flavor. Visit our gift shop, which offers excellent gift ideas for the holidays or any occasion. Offering free tours and samples. Open daily, 9 to 6 pm.
Call 715-276-3668 or 800-643-9520.
17153 Big Hill Rd, Lakewood, Oconto County.
- Autumn Harvest Winery
- Visitors to our tasting room and orchard can enjoy complimentary wine tasting, a wide selection of gourmet food samples, Wisconsin Cheeses, fresh picked apples and a gift shop. Our beautiful patio and picnic area are available to customers to enjoy wine by the glass or by the bottle. Our new bakery kiosk features fruit smoothies and crepes made on site every weekend. But, as always, picnic baskets are welcome! Jun to Nov. Jun, Jul, Aug; open Fri, Sat, Sun; 10 - 5pm. Labor Day to Nov; 9 - 6 pm.
19947 County Hwy J, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Bayfield Winery, Ltd
- Open late May-Oct daily 9 am to 5 pm. HA, Traditional hard ciders, meads and country wines.
Rt 1, Cty J, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Chateau St. Croix
- A 55 acre estate which includes vineyards, formal gardens, a picnic area, fishing pond, and stables plus a carriage house. Come take a tour and have a tasting. Open daily, call for hours.
Call 715-483-2556 or 866-654-WINE.
1998A State Road 87, St. Croix Falls, Polk County.
- Hook Stone Winery
- HookStone Winery, founded in 2005, prides itself in producing only the best wines from juices sourced from California and Washington State. Founders Rick and Liz Halajcsik, are residents of Hayward. Bringing Napa to the Northwoods! Open daily, Memorial Day to Labor Day, 10:30 - 6 pm.
10588 Main St, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- Since 1867 we have been brewing beer with a reputation for exacting standards of excellence. Leinie Lodge open Mon to Sat 9 - 5 pm (Fri open until 8 pm); Sun 11 - 4 pm. Tours are normally every half hour. Experience how Specialty beers are hand-crafted in small 160-barrel batches. Located at the corner of Hwy 124 N and E Elm St.
Call 715-723-5557 or 888-534-6437.
124 E Elm St, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Maiden Rock Winery and Cidery
- We are an award-winning cider orchard presenting a unique collection of premium hard ciders and wines, produced from fresh local fruit, flavored by Wisconsin. Our authentic cider apples are of domestic and international origin, grown in the finest apple region of the country. We have regularly scheduled fun events spring through fall to enjoy our beverages. We also host reunions and parties for those looking for a unique, natural venue.
W12266 King Lane, Stockholm, Pepin County.
- Munson Bridge Winery
- Centrally located in Wisconsin's heartland. Offering a large variety of fruit wines including Raspberry Wine, Elderberry Wine, Boysenberry Wine, Plum Wine, Blackberry Wine, Crabapple Wine, Cranberry Wine as well as many other seasonal favorites. Our wines are made with the finest and freshest of ingredients using locally grown fruits whenever possible. Open Jun through Dec, Fri 12 - 6 pm, Sat 11 - 6 pm, Sun 1 - 4 pm.
W6462 Bridge Road, Withee, Clark County.
- Northwoods Brewing Company
- 1,000 BBL capacity. Tours on request and every Friday night on the hour. Open daily 11 am to midnight.
Call 715-552-0510 or 715-552-0512.
3560 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- South Shore Brewing Company
- Micro-brewery in the historic Soo Line Depot. Built in 1887, the depot has been restored to house the brewery and two restaurants. Brewery produces a variety of English ales and seasonal specialties. 1,100 BBL capacity. Tours by request. Open Mon to Fri 11 am to 10 pm. Sat and Sun 11 am to 11 pm. Microbrewery housed in the fully-restored Soo Line Depot.
400 3rd Ave W, Ashland, Ashland County.
- Trade River Winery
- Welcome to Trade River Winery your source for unique, hard to find, quality New and Old World wines at a great value. We specialize in boutique wines, unusual grape varietals, and limited productions from small family producers world wide. Visit our website.
12071 State Hwy 48, Trade Lake, Burnett County.
- Valkyrie Brewing Company
- Valkyrie Brewing Company, formally Viking Brewing Company, is a small, family owned microbrewery in Northwest Wisconsin. Valkyrie brews many of the unique, hand crafted beers. Valkyrie will continue to add new beers to its already extensive line-up. Watch for them throughout Wisconsin. Check out our Products Page to see what beers are in the works. Valkyrie Brewing Company is located in Dallas, Wisconsin There are free tours and samples on Saturdays at 1 pm or by appointment.
234 Dallas St West, Dallas, Barron County.
- White Winter Winery
- Jon and Kim Hamilton established White Winter Winery in the summer of 1996 in the northern Wisconsin town of Iron River. Creators of High Quality, * Mead * Bracketts (honey and grain) * Pyments (honey and grape) * Melomels (honey and fruit) * Metheglins (honey and spices) * Hard ciders using locally produced fruits and honey, and * Fruit Spritz. Hours: 1 - 5 pm, Mon Wed Thu; 10 - 5 pm, Fri Sat; 11 - 4 pm, Sun. Closed Tue.
68323A Lea St, Iron River, Bayfield County.
- Armstrong Apples Orchard & Winery
- Armstrong Apples Orchard & Winery featuring free wine tastings, wines by the glass, bottle or case. Try our award winning wines. Also available: preserves, bakery, wine accessories, and playscape. Now OPEN Thursday thru Sunday 10am to 6pm. We have several new wines ready including peach. All wines made from fruit grown in Wisconsin; you'll be amazed how good we grow. Once apples ripen, we will be open additional days.
Call 920-477-3007. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.armstrongapples.com
W853 County Road B, Campbellsport, Fond du Lac County.
- AEppelTreow (Apple True) Winery
- Specializes in sparkling apple wines. Open Sep to Dec, Sat 10 to 5 and Sun 12 to 4; May to Aug, Sat 10 to 4. Also by appointment.
1072 288th Ave, Burlington, Racine County.
- B T McClintic Beer Company
- Call 608-363-7683.
136 W Grand Ave, Beloit, Rock County.
- Brewmasters' Pub Parkside, Restaurant & Brewery
- Where even the beer is homemade! Open 11 am to midnight.
1170 22nd Ave, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Calico Cottage Rock River Winery
- Calico Cottage and Rock River Winery has the largest selection of Wisconsin's wines in the state. We are proud to have wines from 24 wineries and over 260 wines to choose from, in addition to seven of our "house wines" labeled as Rock River Winery. A expanded selection of gourmet foods and mixes are also available.
500 A Bernard St, Watertown, Jefferson County.
- Cedar Creek Winery
- Specializing in fruity grape wines. Located in the historic Cedar Creek Settlement. Guided tours and wine tasting. Open all year 10 am to 5 pm daily.
Call 262-377-8020 or toll-free 800-827-8020.
N70 W6340 Bridge Road, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Delafield Brewhaus
- Call 262-646-7821.
3832 Hillside Dr, Delafield, Waukesha County.
- Gray Brewing Company
- Micro-brewery servicing Rock County, Madison and Delavan. 10,000 BBL capacity. Tasting room and tours on the 1st and 3rd Sat of each month from 1:30 to 4 pm and by appointment. A family tradition since 1856.
Call 608-754-5150 or 608-752-0821.
2424 W Court St, Janesville, Rock County.
- Harbor City Brewing Co
- Call 920-284-3118.
535 W Grand Ave, Port Washington, Ozaukee County.
- Hunters Brewery
- Call 920-473-8000.
841 E Milwaukee St, Whitewater, Walworth County.
- Lakefront Brewery
- Established in 1987. Now producing 3,000 barrels annually. Tours include beer tasting and an informal lecture on how beer is made. Tours Fri at 5:30 pm and Sat at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 pm.
Call 414-372-8800 or 414-372-4400.
1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Mason Creek Winery
- Mason Creek Winery is located at Old Lynndale Farms in beautiful Lake Country. We produce award-winning wines in a quaint and relaxing atmosphere, and have a wine to please every palate. To date, we have won 14 international awards! Our Garden Courtyard provides a nice respite for those who like to pack a picnic lunch and enjoy our wines outside. Some of the areas finest musicians can be found performing in the courtyard during summer and fall weekends. Open 11 - 5 pm, 7 days a week.
Call 262-367-6494 or 866-511-WINE.
N47 W28270 Lynndale Road, Pewaukee, Waukesha County.
- Miller Brewing Company
- Milwaukee's largest brewery tour begins with a video presentation. Your guide will escort you through the packaging and shipping centers, past the huge brew kettles and deep into the earth to the historic caves museum. Your tour concludes with samples of Miller procducts or a soft drink served in the authentic Bavarian-style Miller Inn. Free guided tours May 1 - Sep 30 from Mon - Sat 10am to 3:30 pm. Oct 1 - Apr 30 from Tues - Sat 10am to 3:30 pm. Closed holidays. Tour hours subject to change.
4251 W State St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Milwaukee Ale House
- Milwaukee's first locally owned all grain brewpub. 2,000 BBL capacity. Open daily 11 am, tours weekend afternoons.
223 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Randy's Funhunters Brewery and Restaurant
- 400 BBL capacity. Open Tues-Sun 11 am. Tours by request.
Hwy 12, 841 E Milwaukee St, Whitewater, Walworth County.
- Rock Bottom Brewery
- Rock Bottom built its foundation on a tradition of fresh, handcrafted beers and a diverse menu that make up the cornerstones of the 29 Rock Bottom locations across the United States. Each Rock Bottom is rich in brass, warm woods, earth tones and gleaming brewing vessels. Rock Bottom's moderately priced, familiar American food menu features tasty items that range from Brown Ale Chicken and Alder Smoked Salmon Fish & Chips to Texas Fire Steak and the best BBQ Ribs and Chicken anywhere.
740 N Plankinton Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Saint Francis Brewery and Restaurant
- The Firkin and the Beer Engine. No, this isn't a fable by Aesop... it just means that we now serve a CASK CONDITIONED ALE. The beer is naturally carobonated in it's firkin and delivered into your waiting glass via the beer engine. unlike those by Aesop, our cask conditioned fables will change from firkin to firkin... the moral of our story? goodness.
3825 S Kinnickinnic Ave, St Francis, Milwaukee County.
- Sprecher Brewing Company
- Established in 1985, this small brewery is dedicated to producing the best connoiseur-style beers and full-flavored gourmet sodas. 35,000 BBL capacity. Open for retail sales, Mon through Thur 11 am to 6 pm, Fri 10 am to 6 pm and Sat 11 am to 5 pm. Tours Friday at 4 pm and every Saturday at 1, 2 and 3 pm. Gift shop open Mon-Fri 11 am to 6 pm, Sat 10 am to 5 pm. Call for information and tour reservations.
701 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, Milwaukee County.
- Staller Estate Winery
Staller Estate Winery produces Internationally Award Winning wines from winter hardy grape varietals well suited to our cold climate. The goal of Staller Estate Winery is to produce a non-intimidating wine experience that will educate the novice and impress the connoisseur. We offer wine tastings, tours, group events, private tastings, wine items, Wisconsin cheese. An exquisite wine experience! Call or visit our website for current hours.
W8896 County Hwy A, Delavan, Walworth County.
- The Apple Barn Orchard and Winery
- Daily 7 am to 5 pm. Premium green farms since 1848, offering apple cider, pantry items, maple syrup, local honey, pumpkins, cookies, gourds, fruit boxes, caramel apples, apple shipments, antiques, pottery, unique gift items and candy. Call for exact picking conditions and schedule.
Take Cty O north of Delavan to Sugar Creek Rd or Cty H north of Elkhorn to Sugar Creek Rd. Watch for the signs, Walworth County.
- The Bellows Brew Pub
- Call 920-206-9505.
201E Main St, Watertown, Jefferson County.
- Vetro Winery
- Our "Family Tradition" began in Sicily over 100 years ago. Grandpa Michael Vetrano had a passion for making wine and sharing the fruits of his labor with family and friends. I have fond memories of helping my dad, Joseph Vetrano make wine and gathering with family and friends to enjoy a home-cooked meal complimented by a glass of his homemade wine. Start your family tradition as you toast one another with a glass of our fine wine. Open Tue - Fri, Sun 10 - 6 pm; Sat 10 - 4 pm.
1414 Vino Lane, Jefferson, Jefferson County.
- Vines to Cellar Winery
- Vines to Cellar Mico-winery is your one-stop location for all of your wine drinking and making needs! Our staff will assist you in producing the perfect 1st or 10th batch of wine. We are a Micro Winery which offers wines produced on site. We offer wine by the sample, glass, bottle or custom batch ranging from 3-50 gallons. Our winery provides the perfect location for a private party, reunion or special occasion. Bring your friends and enjoy the full experience of wine from the Vines to Cellar!
114 E Main St, Port Washington, Ozaukee County.
- Water Street Brewery
- Features five varieties of seasonal and specialty beers. 1,400 BBL capacity. Micro-brewery, bar and restaurant. Open daily Sun through Thu 11 am to midnight, Fri through Sat 11 am to 2 am. Tours every Saturday.
1101 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Bauer-Kearns Winery & Kearns Vineyards
- Family operated Winery w/ 5 acres of Vineyards in the NW corner of Lafayette country, just north of the UWP big "M" on the Platteville mound, 3 miles from the First Capital of Wisconsin historic site. This is truly a Mom and Pop operation. The wines are excellent. Hours: 10 - 5, Wed thru Sat; noon - 5, Sun. Gift shop featuring local artisan's. Tours and tastings daily by Ted the winemaker. Ted is full of Vietnam war stories. Helen speaks fluent quiltese. See three states from our vineyard.
19245 West Mound Road, Platteville, Lafayette County.
- Botham Vineyards & Winery
- Located in the heart of the Iowa County uplands, this family-owned and operated 15-acre working vineyard was established in 1989. Tours feature a history of the circa-1900 "hung" barn, the winery and the vineyard. Tours and tastings daily during regular seasonal hours, Open Apr Sat and Sun 10 am to 5 pm. Late Apr to Dec Wed-Sun 10 am to 5 pm. Tours Sat and Sun 1:30 and 3:30 pm.
Call 608-924-1412 or toll-free 888-478-9463.
8180 Langberry Dr, Barneveld, Iowa County.
- Brewery Creek
- Featuring The Brewery Pub with fresh brewed beer and old-fashioned comfort food and The Brewery Creek Inn with first class bed and breakfast accomodations. Brewery tours.
23 Commerce St, Mineral Point, Iowa County.
- Burr Oak Winery
- All wine is offered for sale by glass, bottle, or case. Hosting gatherings for up to 150 people. Open Wed - Sun, 11 - 5 pm, except special events and holidays.
N5873 Highway 12 and 16, New Lisbon, Juneau County.
- City Brewery
- Call 608-785-4222.
925 S Third St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Ende House Brewery and Restaurant
- Great home-brewed beer by Pete and Dave. 100 BBL capacity. Tours by request. Open 5 pm daily.
1020 E Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County.
- G Heileman Brewing Company
- Free brewery tours. Visit the world's largest six pack. Tours year- round on the hour: June through Aug from Mon through Sat 10 am to 4 pm, Sun 10 am to 3 pm. Sept through May from Mon through Sat 10 am to 3 pm. Gift shop open year-round 9 am to 5 pm. Free parking.
Call 608-782-2337 or toll-free 800-433-BEER.
1111 S Third St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Minhas Craft Brewery
- Take a Taster's Tour of the second oldest brewery in the USA, dubbed "Best Brewery Tour In America." Tours offered daily Mon to Sat. Call ahead to reserve a spot. $10 for 13 yrs and older. This includes a Minhas Craft Brewery Gift Pack including several bottles of our World Class Beers as well as branded gifts to commemorate your visit! 12 and under are free and must be accompanied. Length is about 40-60 minutes including welcome, brewery tour and tasting of several of our products.
1208 14th Ave, Monroe, Green County.
- New Glarus Brewing Company
- Voted Best Brewery in Wisconsin by the readers of Wisconsin Trails magazine. Dedicated to a 100% natural brewing process. 6,000 BBL capacity. Wisconsin agricultural products are the heart of all award-winning beers. Hours 10 am - 4 pm everyday except major holidays.
2400 State Hwy 69, Green County.
- New Glarus Primrose Winery
- Call 608-527-5053.
500 First St, New Glarus, Iowa County.
- Pearl Street Brewery
- Call 608-784-4832.
1401 Saint Andrew Street, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Pioneer Brewing Company
- Located in the original Oderbolz Brewery Building (1856). 5,000 BBL capacity.
320 Pierce St, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Potosi Brewery
- Come explore our history, memorabilia, and gift shop and see the Potosi Brewing Company Transportation Museum, Great River Road Interpretive Center, National Brewery Museum, and Potosi Brewing Company Restaurant. Restaurant: serving from 11am to 9 pm daily. Reservations are encouraged. Dine with us in a unique atmosphere of history and tradition. Admire the handcrafted bar and back bar designed and built by local and nationally renowned wood craftsman.
209 S Main St, Potosi, Grant County.
- Sandstone Ridge Vineyard and Winery
- Whether you're a wine-lover or an adventurous spirit in search of a new experience, you'll find something to love about Sandstone Ridge Vineyard & Winery. We aren't snobby about our wine. Our core belief is that great wine should be accessible to anyone who enjoys unique, fun flavors – from the curious to the experienced. We invite you to take you on a vineyard tour, teach you more about how we craft our label wine, and sample great Wisconsin wines.
N11601 Kass Ln, Osseo, Trempealeau County.
- Spurgeon Vineyards & Winery
- Nestled in the rolling countyside west of Highland. 16 acres of grapes are vinted into award-winning wines. Open 10 am to 5 pm every day April through December 23, except Thanksgiving Day and Easter Sunday. Open weekends only February and March, from 10 am to 5 pm. Guided tours April through October.
Call 608-929-7692 or toll-free 800-236-5555.
16008 Pine Tree Rd, Highland, Iowa County.
- Tenba Ridge Winery
- You'll find Tenba Ridge Winery in the hills of Trempealeau County - made from a section of the family's residence, as is many small wineries in Europe. Tastings are free and tours are by appointment. Open May to Dec, tasting room open: Fri, Sat and Sun; 10 am - 5 pm, or by appointment.
N27587 Joe Coulee Road, Blair, Trempealeau County.
- Vernon Winery
- Vernon Vineyards Winery overlooks the Bad Axe River in scenic Vernon County of western Wisconsin. Vernon County boasts 32 vineyards with 68 acres of grapes, of which 10 acres surrounds our winery. Specializing in cold climate grapes, Vernon Vineyards offers a wide selection of red and white wines. It's the first winery in Vernon County. Open May 15 - Dec 22; Fri Sat 10 - 6 pm, Sun 12 - 6 pm.
S 3457A Dahl Lane, Viroqua, Vernon County.
- Weggy Winery
- Who would have guessed in 1992 when the owners purchased 80 acres in Richland County, that today it would be open to the public for tram tours of the 15 acre vineyard or for guests to harvest apples, peaches, Asian pears and cherries or that Weggy Winery would be open for wine sampling and the purchasing of bottled wines made from the very grapes grown on this land? We are sure that once you taste our wines, you will agree that it was worth the effort! Open daily, 10 - 5 pm.
30940 Oak Ridge Drive, Muscoda, Richland County.