· Adventure Challenge
· Campus Scholastic
· Day Activities
· Horseback Riding
· Nature Outdoor
· Performing Creative
· Religious Spiritual
· Special Needs
· Sports Programs
· Traditional Camps
Promote your Camp
YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee Day Camps
Milwaukee Area (9 locations), Milwaukee County
We have 9 locations in the Milwaukee Area. From Sussex to Franklin to Ozaukee & many locations in between.Day camp. Sessions for - coeds ages 4 to 15. June 6 to August 26You can sign up for one week or the whole summer. We also have half days and partial week options too!
|The YMCA knows children. We have lots of experience with kids, we are professional and our camps offer things that parents can do on their own. Children need to spend time outdoors, practicing social and decision making skills that are new to them, while being inspired by heroes – the YMCA camp counselors. Our camps are safe. We have value-based programming focused on honesty, caring, respect and responsibility. We hope your family can become a part of our camp family.|
• Amazing staff with over 40 hours of training before the summer begins plus all counselors are certified in First Aid, CPR and AED
• Free t-shirt for your child
• Free Before and After Care
• Benefits: friendships, decision making and problem solving skills, teambuilding and more!
• Free weekly field trips
• Morning and afternoon snack at no extra cost
• Many camp options (Day, Sports, Specialty, Teen, CIT)
• Discounted YMCA swim lessons optional for campers at some locations
• Multiple child discounts for your family
Our camps open at 7:00am (a few sites open at 6:30am). You can pick up your children as late as 6:00pm at all of our locations.
7:00am-9:00am: Camper Arrival and Pre-Camp activities
9:00am-4:30pm: Main Camp Day
4:30-6:00pm: Camper Pick-Up
Sign up for one of our Overnight Camps: Minikani or Matawa!Register 4 ways:
1. YMCA Day Camp Registration, 161 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee WI 53203
2. Scan and e-mail us
3. Fax 414-224-3323
4. Drop off at a YMCA of Metro Milwaukee CenterOur fees begin at $174 per week. We also have scholarship available and we accept State, County and W2 assistance at all of our locations.
|Activities: Archery, baseball, basketball, crafts, cultural/ethnic awareness, dance, drama, exercise/aerobics/fitness, field hockey/lacrosse, football, gymnastics, horseback riding (English), horseback riding (Western), leadership training, nature/environmental studies, outdoor skills, painting/drawing, reading/book study, rock climbing, soccer, swimming, tennis. Also - More Specialty Camps available such as: Dino, Cooking, Sports, Bowling, Ceramics, Dive, Fishing, Golf, Show Choir, Legos, Mythbashers, Science, Martial Arts, Thrill, Jewelry Making and so much more!!|
|More plus Contact Information|
Developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, mobility limitations. Also - Adaptive Camp available at our Menomonee Falls LocationParents are welcome anytime, they just need to check in with the director.
|Special programs/facilities/care provided for -|
All of our camps are licensed by the state of WI.
|Accreditations and Affiliations -|
YMCA of Metropolitan MilwaukeeAll information supplied by camp management, 02/28/2011. For details call the camp Contact above.
|Director||Contact Person||Contact Camp|
|Jill Goyette||Director of Day Camping|
YMCA Day Camp Registration
161 W. Wisconsin Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53203