Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
( Click County Name to see where attraction is located )
And Retail Shops
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
See Canoeing Events across the state
See Kayaking Events across the state
Add a Canoeing or Kayaking Event which is not listed
- Harnischfeger County Park
- Park is located southeast corner of Dodge County in the Town of Lebanonon between the cities of Watertown and Oconomowoc on the Rock River, and offers canoe/kayak rentals, camping, picnicking, mini-golf and other fun activities. There is also bathroom and water access. Harnischfeger Park is a great put-in/take-out point, or use it as a stop over spot on your next trip down the Rock River. Open 7 days a week, 8:00 am - 8:30 pm. 60 minutes east of Madison, and 40 minutes northwest of Milwaukee.
Call 920-386-3700 for rentals. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.dodgeparks.com
W3048 Crawfish Road, Ixonia, Dodge County.
- Captains Cove, Canoe and Kayak Rentals
- We are located 5 1/2 miles south of Praire du Chien along the Wisconsin River and offer canoe and kayak rentals on the Wisconsin and Kickapoo rivers. The trips range from 2 hours up to several days. Call us with your idea of an outing and we will help you plan it to make it the most enjoyable adventure. Located in Grant and Crawford counties.
Call 608-994-2860 for rentals. E-mail: email@example.com. Web: www.captainscovecanoeing.com
We are just over an hour from Madison Right on Highway 18. 13389 US Hwy 18, Prairie du Chien, Crawford County.
- Log Cabin Resort
- Take a canoe, kayak or go tubing down the river. We can help you plan the best routes for your ability level, challenge and length of trip from 2 hours to days with camping at Log Cabin Resort - primitive camping along the shores of the beautiful Namekagon river, or choose from 5 full house keeping cabins or 2 cozy cabins at Log Cabin Resort. There are several trips to choose from with varying degrees of difficulty and scenery.
Call 715-635-2959. Web: www.logcabin-resort.com
N7470 Log Cabin Drive, Trego, Washburn County.
- Kosir's Rapid Rafts
- Kosir's Rapid Rafts was Wisconsin's first professional whitewater rafting outfitter with operations on both the "Roaring Rapids" section of the Peshtigo River and the mighty "Piers Gorge" section of the Menominee River. These are the most exciting and challenging whitewater rafting trips in Northern Wisconsin! We challenge you to compare our white water rafting adventures to any other in the Midwest! Our convenient and private landing is located at our company headquarters and campground!
Call 715-757-3431. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: www.kosirs.com
W14073 County Hwy C, Silver Cliff, Marinette County.
- Apple River Kayak
- Kayak Rental and Shuttle Service. Kayak a beautiful stretch of the scenic Upper Apple River north of Star Prairie, WI. Bringing family fun to the Upper Apple River in a whole new way. Open April 20 - October 31, M-W-TH-F-Sa-Su, 9AM-6PM Trip Departure. Moonlight Trips Available After Hours. Plan ahead and call for reservations.
Call 715-338-4078. E-mail: email@example.com. Web: www.appleriverkayak.com
1997 93rd St, Somerset, St Croix County.
- Blackhawk River Run
- Call 608-643-6724.
Highway Y, Mazomanie, Dane County.
- Blue Heron Landing
- Experience a canoe or kayak trip through the Horicon Marsh, exploring this wetland of international importance. Weekends only in April... weather permitting. Daily May 1st to 4th Weekend in October. Mon thru Fri 10am - 3pm Sat & Sun 9am - 3pm. (If weather inclement, may close early... call ahead)
Hwy 33 at the bridge, Horicon, Dodge County.
- Broken Spoke Saloon & Campground
- Located just North of Trego, between Hayward & Spooner on the Namekagon River. Free hot showers, wooded sites. Nightly, seasonal, weekly. Horse corral! Historic old time Saloon. Pizzas, burgers, Live Music, horseshoe pits, fire rings. Summer Flea Market, ABATE member, horses & dogs welcome. On Wild River Snowmobile trail. Adjoins 1000's of acres of federal & county land. Enjoy spacious, private camping. Bunkhouses, tube & canoe rental, and gameroom.
W4606 US Highway 63, Trego(Earl), Washburn County.
- Brule River Canoe Rental
- The world famous Brule River flows 50 miles north into Lake Superior, providing consistent spring fed water through the "Brule River State Forest". Float among Wisconsin's unblemished water and experience the finest canoeing or kayaking of its kind in America. See the crystal clear water bubble over sand and rock formations and swirl into transparent pools.
US Highway 2, Brule, Douglas County.
- Carl's Paddlin's Canoe and Kayak Center
- Call 608-284-0300 or 800-386-1299.
200 S Dickinson St, Madison, Dane County.
- Eagle Cave Resort
- Offering day and overnight canoe trips in some of the most beautiful country in the entire state - southwest Wisconsin. Take your time exploring dozens of islands. The Wisconsin River is all sand, so every island offers another beach to just kick back, relax, and soak in the sun.
16320 Cavern Lane, Blue River, Richland County.
- Flambeau Lodge Campground and Outfitters
- Call 715-532-5392.
N7870 Flambeau Rd, Ladysmith, Rusk County.
- Flambeau Sports Outfitters
- A Northern Wisconsin canoe outfitting and guide service. The South Fork and North Fork of the Flambeau River have long been noted as outstanding whitewater canoe rivers. They also provide excellent musky, walleye and smallmouth bass fishing. Canoe rental and pick up. Guided fishing - lake and river; musky, walleye, bass. Guided hunting - deer, bear, small game. Snowmobiling - gas and oil. Cross-country skiing, two major trails. Guided photography trips. You may rent and take anywhere.
N11151 Cty F, Phillips, Price County.
- Fox Trail Outfitters - Indian Trails Campground
- Canoe or Kayak the Historic Fox River when camping at Indian Trails Campground, Pardeeville, WI. Trips last 1.5 - 2 hours or 3.5 - 4 hours. Paddle from Indian Trials campground to Swan Lake or continue on to the spot where in 1673 explorers Jacques Marquette and Louse Joliet make the short portage from the Fox River to the Wisconsin River. The Fox river is great for family paddling trips with plenty of wildlife to see.
W6445 Haynes Rd, Pardeeville, Columbia County.
- Fred Flasher's Canoe Camping Trips
- For more than 20 years we've been guiding groups down the scenic rivers in south central Wisconsin: family groups, scout troops, church youth and adult groups, groups of friends, reunions, school clubs, business retreats, singles clubs, and more. We accomodate groups of all sizes for weekend getaways, weekday team building activities or longer, relaxing and recreational canoe adventures. Trips are guided. 2007 prices: $49/day including meals, canoes & other support equipment. Tents: $20/trip.
PO Box 114, Wilton, Monroe County.
- Hawk's Nest Eagle River Canoe Outfitters
- Wisconsin's Turtle Flambeau Flowage, located just west of Mercer in Northern Wisconsin, has 19,000 Acres of Water, 212 Miles of Shoreline, 90% State Owned, 195 Islands for use in Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Canoeing and Nature Observation. Canoe Outfitters that can handle your Canoe Trips, Canoe Outfitting, or Adventure Trips on the Wisconsin River, the Turtle Flambeau Flowage and many other locations in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
6141 Hwy 70 W, Eagle River, Vilas County.
- Hawk's Nest Turtle Flambeau Outfitters
- Hawk's Nest Canoe Outfitters is the place to call if you are looking for a Northern Wisconsin Canoe Trip, Canoe Outfitting, or an Adventure Trip. We have Canoe Trips, Canoe Outfitting, or an Adventure Trips on the Wisconsin River, the Turtle Flambeau Flowage and many other locations in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
263 US Hwy 51, Manitowish Waters, Iron County.
- Hayward Outfitters
- Hayward Outfitters, located in Hayward Wisconsin is a Paddle Sports and Sailing Outfitter. Hayward Outfitters is located right on Hayward Lake, part of the Namekagon River. Rent a canoe, kayak or paddle board and paddle right from our dock. Hayward Outfitters rents canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards for those who come to enjoy our area lakes. We will deliver to your resort, Lake Home or cabin. If you are looking for a new canoe or kayak, we have the best prices and the best selection.
15752 S 1st Street, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Jack's Canoe Rental
- Call 715-635-3300.
N7550 Canfield Dr, Trego, Washburn County.
- Kegonsa Cove
- Kegonsa Cove is on the Yahara River where it enters Lake Kegonsa. Kegonsa Cove is an excellent summer recreational facility for all occasions. Half and full day rentals for pontoon boats, canoes & rowboats. Kegonsa Cove is 5 feet from the water. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive back and enjoy hand-dipped ice cream, pizza, candies & beverages. Also slips available for your boat with gas service. From Hwy 51, 2 miles past Mcfarland, left on Highway AB. Go 1 mile.
2466 Cty Rd AB, McFarland, Dane County.
- Kickapoo Yacht Club Canoe Rental
- "The most luxurious way to canoe the Kickapoo river." Located in the Heart of the Kickapoo Reserve. We provide canoe rentals 7 days a week, shuttle service, paddles, jackets, and friendly service. Our rates are very reasonable and group rates are available. Between LaFarge and Ontario.
Call 608-625-4395 for reservations.
Hwy 131, Rockton, Vernon County.
- Kinni Creek Lodge and Outfitters
- Fly Fish, Kayak, Rest; a cabin, a B&B, it's reversible. A Streamside Boutique Lodge. Quiet and secluded just off Main Street, Kinni Creek Lodge caters to summer vacationers interested in bird watching, fly fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking or just relaxing. In the winter, cross-country ski or snowmobile trails are minutes from the lodge! The Kinni River Runs Through it.... Take advantage of our Good Nature! It'll remind you of someplace you've never been...It's Unforgettable.
Call 715-425-7378 or toll-free 877-504-9705.
545 North Main St, River Falls, St Croix County.
- MI ZI ZAK Kayaks
- A paddlesports business located in the Blue Diamond vacation area in northern Wisconsin offering kayak & canoe rentals, sales, instructional clinics, outfitting and unique eco tours. MI ZI ZAK Kayaks is a "certified Travel Green Wisconsin business"; a voluntary program that reviews, certifies and recognizes tourism businesses and organizations that have made a commitment to reducing their environmental impact.
29588 State Road 40, New Auburn-Long Lake, Chippewa County.
- Mountain Bay Outfitters - Shawano
- We offer lazy river tubing trips on the beautiful Wolf River. We rent canoes, kayaks,Nucanoes for fishing, paddle boards and also transportation to and from the river. Provide shuttle service for people with their own equipment. We are also a full service bike shop handling Fuji,and Raleigh bikes.
620 S Main, Shawano, Shawano County.
- Mountain Bay Outfitters - Shiocton
- We are a full service canoe and kayak outfitter, also providing shuttle service for our boats or yours on the beautiful Wolf River downtown Shiocton.
N5636 River St, Shiocton, Outagamie County.
- Mr Duck's Canoe Rental
- You can paddle the "Crookedest River in the World" - The Kickapoo River from Ontario to La Farge. We offer many different trips ranging from 1.5 hours to 2 days with riverside camping. We're located in the heart of The Kickapoo River Valley and close to the Kickapoo Valley Reserve with over 3000 acres of wildlife and the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding bluffs and crags.
Ontario, Vernon County.
- Northwoods Guide Service
- Northwoods Guide Service is located in the heart of Northern Wisconsin surrounded by the most prestigious fishing lakes that Wisconsin has to offer. Arrangements can be made for overnight lodging in a cabin or wilderness camping. Wilderness camping trips are totally outfitted with food, camping and fishing equipment. In addition to our guide service on various Northern Wisconsin lakes, we offer canoeing and camping expeditions on the Jump and Flambeau rivers of Northern Wisconsin.
W6888 Apple Ave, Medford, Taylor County.
- Point Bluff Resort
- Point Bluff offers Canoeing & Kayaking on the beautiful Wisconsin River. Shuttles for our canoes and kayaks will leave on the half hour 11:30am. - 3:30pm. weekdays and 10:30am. - 3:30pm. weekends. Please call for info on any over night trips.
3199 Hwy Z, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Pure Water Paddlers
- Pure Water Paddlers is a group of canoe and kayak enthusiasts around the West Central Wisconsin area. Most of our paddling takes place within a reasonable distance of Eau Claire, WI and Chippewa Falls, WI. Our goal is to provide a wide variety of paddling experiences for paddlers of all skill levels.
12694 43rd Ave, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Quiet Trails Canoe Outfitter
- Call 920-244-7823.
E3004 Colrue Rd, Ogdensburg, Waupaca County.
- During the past six decades, REI has grown into a renowned supplier of specialty outdoor gear and clothing. We serve the needs of outdoors people through 82 retail stores in the U.S. and by direct sales via the Internet, telephone and mail. Today, REI is the nation's largest consumer cooperative with more than 2.8 million members.
13100 West Capitol Drive, Brookfield, Waukesha County.
- Rock River Canoe Rental
- We offer several 1/2 day and full days runs down the Crawfish, Bark and Rock Rivers. We have 30 canoes and kayaks.
Rock River Rd and Bark River Rd, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County.
- Rohr's Wilderness Tours
- Located in Vilas County on the Headwaters of the Wisconsin River, Rohr's Wilderness Tours offers canoe and kayak floats, camping, a luxury vacation house, guided canoe trips, guided raft/inflatable kayak trips, canoe instruction, complete outfitting, and cross country ski trips. You can make Rohr's your "home away from home" while fishing in the nearby lakes and rivers. On mile 12 of the Headwaters of the Wisconsin River.
5230 Razorback Rd, Conover, Vilas County.
- Rutabaga is the largest paddlesports shop in the world. We carry canoes from Wenonah, Bell Canoe, Nova Craft, Old Town, American Traders, and custom boats from small builders. We carry kayaks from Current Designs, Impex, P&H, Pyranha, Liquid Logic, Prijon, Dagger, and Perception, as well as rowing shells from Alden and guideboats from Adirondack Guide Boats. Rutabaga offers classes for all levels, children through adults, and people with disabilities through our adaptive paddling program.
Call 608-223-9300 or 800-472-3353.
220 W Broadway, Madison, Dane County.
- Sauk-Prairie Canoe Rental Shuttle Service, Inc.
- Call 608-643-6589.
932 Water Street, Sauk City, Sauk County.
- Silent Glide Canoe and Kayak Shop
- For paddlers of all skills and adventure levels, we serve north central WI and are located only two miles from the Chequamegon National forest with lots of rivers, lakes and camping. With a retail store, we help with trip planing, provide shuttles, do custom guiding and offer canoe and kayak rentals. The finest selection of snowshoes, we specialize in 4 American and Canadian Made brands. We will customize your fishing kayaks or sell you one ready to go. We also offer Stand Up Paddle Boards.
W6821 Wester Avenue, Medford, Taylor County.
- Supreme Water Sports
- Canoe, Kayak, Sail, Windsurf, Paddleboat in Madison. SWS is Madison's premier water sports rental and youth camp business. We offer rentals for use on Lake Mendota and the connecting chain of lakes, as well as offsite rentals. SWS also specializes in Guided Tours and Instruction. Open 9am - Sundown, 7 days a week. We offer early AM reservations. Please feel free to contact SWS at 608-261-9252 for reservations and other inquiries.
614 E Gorham St, Madison, Dane County.
- Trader's Bar and Grill
- Trader's Bar and Grill and Tackers Canoe Rental welcomes your family and friends to a new and exciting year of water recreation opportunities on 90 miles of the Lower Wisconsin River Way. This River Way offers breathtaking views of wooded bluffs, the winding river, sandbars, abundant wildlife and eagles with exhilarating canoe trips, fishing, camping, hiking or just a relaxing day on the river. Complete services for all adventurous water lovers in outdoor water sports. 30 miles West of Madison.
Call 608-588-7282 or 800-871-0115.
6147 Highway 14, Arena, Iowa County.
- Trails North
- Call 715-476-2828.
2263 Hwy 47, Mercer, Iron County.
- Trek & Trail Adventure Travel
- Call 800-354-8735.
7 Washington Ave, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Vertical Illusions
- Paddle your way through the Dells and experience an adventure of your lifetime. Explore miles of secluded sandy shores, sandstone sculptures, coves, caves and canyons: all while being surrounded by the natural habitat of the Upper Dells.
1009 Stand Rock Road, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Whitecap Kayak
- We offer guided sea kayak day trips & overnight camping trips on the pristine waters of Lake Superior from the Apostle Islands to the Porcupine Mountains & selected inland waters, as well as whitewater rivers of northern Wisconsin.
Montreal, Iron County.
- Whitewater Specialty
- Call 715-882-5400.
N3894 Hwy 55, White Lake, Langlade County.
- Wildman Whitewater Ranch
- Call 888-813-8524.
N12080 Allison Lane, Athelstane, Marinette County.
- Wildwood Outdoor Adventures
- Our job is to help you create new visions and great memories upon your outdoor adventure experiences. We cater beginners to experienced riders from start to finish allowing you to take in an adventure that is customized to fit you. We'll make your "wildest" dreams come true! Offering rentals for: Snowboard, Kayaks, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Tubes, and Wakeboards. Featuring Summer; Tours and Weekly Paddles.
5179 Hwy 70W, Eagle River, Vilas County.
- Wisconsin River Outfitters
- We are committed to providing a high quality outdoor experience for small groups and families seeking to explore the rivers and woods of Northern Wisconsin. We are located in the heart of the American Legion State Forest, on the Wisconsin River. 5 miles East of Lake Tomahawk.
7000 East Rapids Road, Lake Tomahawk, Oneida County.
- Wingra Canoe and Sailing Center
- Located in the heart of Madison, we offer a safe and scenic place to paddle or sail. Lake Wingra is surrounded by the UW Arboretum and has lagoons and springs for paddlers to explore. A motor restriction makes Lake Wingra a quiet and safe lake. We offer a public rental feet of over 100 canoes, kayaks, rowboats, paddle boats, windsurfers and sailboats. Plus dockage for private boats, season memberships, and event discounts. Take an hour or a day and join us at Wingra Canoe & Sailing Center!
824 Knickerbocker, Madison, Dane County.
- Wisconsin Canoe Company
- Based on the Wisconsin River in Spring Green, along with House on the Rock, Taliesin, and the American Players Theater. We offer the best people and the best equipment to get you to your favorite sandbar on the Lower Wisconsin River covering Prairie Du Sac, Sauk City, Mazomanie, and Arena.
E5016 US Hwy 14, Spring Green, Sauk County.
- Wisconsin River Outings
- Wisconsin River Outings provides guided canoe and sea kayak camping trips for clients of all ages and abilities. Spend 2 - 4 days with your group of 10 - 40 friends and family floating down the Wisconsin River (or perhaps a white water trip is more your speed, we'll go anywhere in Wisconsin for your trip), playing on the sand bars and camping under the stars. We also provide canoe and kayak rental for self-guided trips on the Wisconsin River for an afternoon or a few days.
715 Wisconsin Ave, Boscobel, Grant County.
- Wisconsin Union
- Call 608-262-7351.
800 Langdon St, Madison, Dane County.
- Wolf River Guides
- We love canoeing and kayaking! We are a family owned business dedicated to meeting the need and satisfying the desires of our customers! We don't let anyone leave without having a GREAT time! All of our staff are certified and are willing to work with you! Give us a try this summer! If there is anything we can do for you, or if there is something you can't find on our site, please contact us! Happy Paddling!!
W747 Peot Rd, White Lake, Langlade County.
- Wolf River Trips & Campgrounds
- The clear water, gentle rapids, and breathtaking scenery of the Little Wolf River make tubing a fun and relaxing recreational activity for all ages. Trips start at the campground, where a shuttle bus takes you to the drop-off point. From there, the river takes you through rocks, rapids and quiet drifting areas. Along the way, stop for a swim at one of the smooth sandy spots or stay in your tube and relax. Allow the river to take you on a leisurely trip back to the main campgrounds.
E8041 County Road X, New London, Waupaca County.
- To upgrade your listing, e-mail Wisconsin Online - firstname.lastname@example.org