Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Map of Wisconsin Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Wisconsin is covered by water and surrounded by it as well. There are 950 miles of Great Lakes shoreline - 15,057 lakes covering 1.2 million acres - Lake Michigan on our East side, the Mississippi River on our West Side, and Lake Superior to our North - with many rivers across the entire state. Come enjoy being ON the water in Wisconsin!
- Lake Express High Speed Ferry
- Lake Express links Wisconsin and Michigan with terminals in Milwaukee and Muskegon. The high-speed Lake Michigan crossing takes just 2 1/2 hours, saving passengers a lengthy drive through heavily congested Chicago. Lake Express is a fun, fast, and easy transportation solution. Spacious, comfortable seating allows you to relax, socialize, read, eat, or work. You will enjoy the amazing views of Lake Michigan. There are two trips daily in early spring and three trips in late spring and summer.
2330 S Lincoln Memorial Dr, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- S.S. Badger
- The only ferry on Lake Michigan with available WiFi internet! The 410' S.S. Badger car ferry is the fun and relaxing shortcut across Lake Michigan for you and your car, RV, motorcycle, truck, or any other type of vehicle! Ferry trips begin in late May. Free parking at our docks, free feature films, free Badger Bingo - plus a buffet dining room and deli-style snack bar with full cocktail service. Satellite television and organized children's activities is offered. Come enjoy the S.S. Badger.
900 South Lakeview Drive, Manitowoc, Manitowoc County.
- Apostle Islands Cruise Service
- Apostle Islands Cruise Service is authorized by the National Park Service and the Department of the Interior to serve the public within Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
Call 715-779-3925 or 800-323-7619.
City Dock, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Milwaukee River Cruise Line - Edelweiss Cruise Dining
- View Milwaukee icons such as the Milwaukee Art Museum, Pier Wisconsin, Summerfest grounds, Port of Milwaukee Lighthouses, and more. The Edelweiss maintains a public schedule, and offers many privately chartered cruise packages which allows customers to tailor the cruise and menu towards their specific event. The vessels have an enclosed temperature-controlled cabin and two outside decks which are ideal for seeing the sights of Milwaukee. Port Of Call located at the Bistro and Beer Garden.
205 W Highland Ave Suite 204, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Mississippi Explorer Cruises - La Crosse
- #1 in Wildlife Eco-Tours on the Mississippi River! Booming sawmills, fur trading, and boat building, once made La Crosse once one of the busiest steamboat ports on the Mississippi River. Today, it remains a great place to take a riverboat cruise into the scenic Wildlife Refuge of the Mighty Mississippi! Our unique Wildlife Eco-Tours and Backwater Cruises depart from beautiful Riverside Park in downtown La Crosse. In Riverside Park.
Call 563-586-4444 or 877-647-7397.
100 State St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Mississippi Explorer Cruises - Prairie du Chien
- #1 in Wildlife Eco-Tours on the Mississippi River! With breathtaking scenery and riveting history, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin is the oldest settlement on the Upper Mississippi River. Take a 2 hour Wildlife Eco-Tour and you'll see Effigy Mounds National Monument, majestic Pike's Peak bluff, and the mouth of the Wisconsin River - just as the early explorers Marquette and Jolliet did in their 1673 expedition! Across from The Depot Bar & Grill.
Call 563-586-4444 or 877-647-7397.
200 N Water St, Prairie du Chien, Crawford County.
- Original Wisconsin Ducks
- Navigate The Dells On A Duck. Duck tours are one of Wisconsinís most-loved attractions. Original Wisconsin Ducks has been navigating the land and water here for more than 65 years. With 90 vehicles, we are the largest fleet of tour ducks in the nation. Our top-notch Duck drivers serve up a novel tour mix including a bit of Wisconsin geology, a dash of world history and, of course, a hefty helping of good, old-fashioned Midwest humor.
1890 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Wisconsin River Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises: End of May to middle of Oct, 1 1/2 hours. Watch for wildlife. Dinner Cruises: Wednesday through Saturday throughout the Summer. 2 hours and 15 minutes, with live entertainment. Take in a spectacular Northwoods sunset. Sunday Brunch Cruises: Begins Sep 5th. 11 - 1 pm. Beautiful fall colors. Specialty Cruises: Summer. Thursdays; Family Fun DCruises. Fridays; matinee and dinner cruise feature a play "The Altos." Sunday nights; appreciation to local service industry workers.
931 W Kemp Street, Rhinelander, Oneida County.