Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Farm Tours And Petting Zoos
Map of Wisconsin Farm Tours And Petting Zoos
The Dairyland State has farms dotting the entire landscape of Wisconsin - many of them producing milk needed for its famous Wisconsin Cheese. And listed here, are those farms that can give your family a tour of its facilities. Some farms also have animals with which your kids can interact. Also listed are petting zoos which are not included in the farm list. Enjoy - take your family and see this slice of Wisconsin!.
- Bolen Vale Farm
- Our cheese shop includes dairy products, bulk spices, grass fed beef, lamb & goat meat, locally made bacon & sausages, locally harvested maple syrup, wheat and honey, baking supplies, ice cream, seasonal vegetables and crafts. Stop in and visit us; hours Wednesday-Friday 9am-6:30pm, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday by appointment. You can visit our website and order anytime.
Highway 64, Downing, Dunn County.
- Hinchley's Dairy Farm Tours
- Educational guided farm tours run from April 1st through October 31st. The main attraction of the farm is the cows, but there is so much more. Tours spotlight farm animals, food production, and farm life. Your family or group will be able to experience daily farm life first hand. Plan on hand milking a cow, petting and feeding many farm animals and a free antique driven hayride to the fields to see corn, soybeans, wheat and alfalfa. Learn about crops and how they are involved in your life!
2844 Hwy 73, Cambridge, Dane County.
- Knigge Family Dairy Farm
- Half hour guided tour of a working family dairy farm using robotic milking technology. You will tour a free stall dairy barn where cows milk themselves 24 hours a day. Visit calves and feed them if your visit is during their feeding time. Cats, kittens, chickens and Jack the farm dog are other animals for you to see. Knigge Farms offers tours daily. Call/email to make an appointment. ages 0-4 free, 4-12 years $2/person, 12+ years $5/person, Bus groups up to 30 people $150.
4577 Poygan Ave, Omro, Winnebago County.
- GEE Funny Farm
- Late spring to early fall come to the farm where we share our love and knowledge of animals through educational presentations, activities, and interactive experiences. Year round we can bring animals to you so you can learn about them at your location. Winter months we suggest small animal visits since no one wants to be outside when it's cold! Call for an appointment, we'd love to meet you!
Call 262-751-6430. E-mail email@example.com Web www.GEEfunnyfarm.com
W300S5721 State Road 83, Mukwonago, Waukesha County.
- Bear Den Zoo
- The Bear Den Zoo and Petting Farm is; Education, Conservation, and Preservation. We have on exhibit some of the most amazing exotic, farm, and wildlife animals. We try to provide the people that come visit us with as much information about the animals as possible along with hands-on interaction with certain animals. We take pride in providing a clean and safe environment to enable people to fully enjoy their time they spend with us. We do not accept debit or credit.
6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, Racine County.
- Green Meadows Petting Farm
- We are an educational children's petting farm located in Waterford, WI. We are open to families, school groups, day care centers, church groups, scouts, birthday parties, corporate events and any other special event! Spend a relaxing day at the farm! Come and meet all of our friendly animals – you'll be glad you did! Our philosophy at Green Meadows Petting Farm is that "Learning Can Be Fun!" Milk our friendly cow; ride a pony; play with kittens, baby chicks, ducklings and bunnies.
33603 High Drive, East Troy, Racine County.
- Mulberry Lane Petting Farm
- Wisconsin's favorite petting farm invites you to visit our real country farm to experience a day of educational family fun. Hands-on learning is what's in store with plenty of activities that will delight and amaze people of all ages! Enjoy a guided farm tour where you will learn things you never knew about farm animals such as cows, pigs, goats, sheep, chicken, rabbits, geese, donkeys and more! Touch, feed and experience these incredible animals close up as they become your teachers.
W3190 County Rd B, Sherwood, Calumet County.
- Special Memories Zoo
- Special Memories Zoo offers something for the whole family. Bring the children to meet our special animals up close in our petting zoo area. Experience nature in a controlled setting. Visit our hundreds of animals, take a leisurely walk on our landscaped trails, enjoy a picnic with your family, or classmates and stop by our gift shop for special memory souvenirs. Our petting zoo allows children of ALL ages to feed and play with the animals. Children under 24 Months are free.
W7013 Spring Rd, Greenville, Outagamie County.