Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Fine Art and Craft Galleries
Map of Wisconsin Art Galleries
See Gallery Events across the state
Add a Gallery Event which is not listed
- Alexander House
- Museum of local history and art. Open Sun, Tue & Thu 1 to 4 pm.
1131 Wisconsin River Dr, Port Edwards, Wood County.
- Antique & Art Gallery
- Call 608-884-6787.
104 W Fulton St, Edgerton, Dane County.
- Artisan Gallery
- Call 608-845-6600.
6858 Paoli Rd, Bellville, Dane County.
- Artistic Expressions Gift Gallery
- Browse the work of over 100 American Artists presenting handmade jewelry, glass, wood, ceramics and so much more. Each piece is the unique result of a vision brought to life by an artist's hand. Artistic Expressions is a great place to find that perfect one-of-a-kind gift for yourself or someone else who appreciates something a little bit different.
531 Broadway Rd, Wisconsin Dells, Columbia County.
- Cafe Montmartre
- Call 608-255-5900.
Conundrum Inter-Arts Society, 127 East Mifflin Street, Madison, Dane County.
- We specialize in items that are truly unique and handmade. Our range of work includes pieces by artists and artisan groups throughout the world. Open: Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, as well as special open house hours advertised throughout the year.
Rural Columbus 20 miles NW of Madison, Columbus, Columbia County.
- Center for the Visual Arts
- Open Tu-Sa 10 am to 3 pm, Th 10 am to 6 pm. Exhibits the art work of local and regional artists.
427 N 4th St, Wausau, Marathon County.
- CitiARTS Commission
- Call 608-261-9134.
Municipal Building, 215 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd #200, Madison, Dane County.
- Colucci Gallery at West High School
- 30 Ash St, Madison, Dane County.
- DeRicci Gallery
- Call 608-257-4861.
855 Woodrow St, Madison, Dane County.
- Fanny Garver Gallery
- Call 608-256-6755.
230 State St, Madison, Dane County.
- Gallery 323 at Rubin's
- Call 608-255-8998.
323 E Wilson St, Madison, Dane County.
- Design Gallery
- Call 608-262-8815.
School of Human Ecology, Dane County.
- Grace Chosy Gallery
- Call 608-255-1211.
1825 Monroe St, Madison, Dane County.
- Hembrough Gallery
- Doris Hembrough's use of light and shadow compels the viewer to look deeper into the forms that make up her abstract photography. Through her images she shows the remarkable in the mundane, the unfamiliar in the commonplace. From the elegant curves in her photographs of natural formations, to the stark contrasts and sharp lines of her architectural pieces, Hembrough's art shows us a new, startling picture of our world.
33 Brodhead St, Mazomanie, Dane County.
- HyArt Gallery
- HYART Gallery is currently showing the work of more than 30 artists from the US, Europe and Asia. Browse a unique selection of one of a kind fine art pieces by critically acclaimed local, national, and international artists. The gallery showcases contemporary, one-of-a-kind and limited edition body ornaments, hand-crafted jewelry art-metal, ceramics, wood, glass, and photography that has been designed and created to express the artist's individuality through exquisite craftsmanship.
133 W Johnson Street, Madison, Dane County.
- James Watrous Gallery of the Wisconsin Academy
- Open Tue-Thr 11am-5pm; Fri 11am-9pm; Sat 10am-9pm; Sun 1pm-5pm. The James Watrous Gallery is an exhibition space devoted to Wisconsin visual art and artists. Exhibitions will focus on work produced by contemporary Wisconsin artists and on exhibitions that explore different aspects of Wisconsin art and craft history. The Academy's mission is to connect people and ideas from all walks of life to celebrate thought and culture in our state. The Watrous Gallery will showcase visual culture in Wisconsin.
Overture Center for the Arts, 201 State St, Madison, Dane County.
- Klein-Dickert's Art and Framing
- Call 608-258-3322 or 608-255-1211.
1406 Emil St, Madison, Dane County.
- Last Square
- Call 608-278-4401.
5944 Odana Rd, Madison, Dane County.
- Lazzaro Signature Gallery
- Call 608-873-2000.
184 W Main St, Stoughton, Dane County.
- Lincoln Center Art Gallery
- Call 715-346-1401.
1519 Water St, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- McMillan Gallery
- Call 608-238-6501.
2701 Monroe St, Madison, Dane County.
- Memorial Union Galleries
- Call 608-262-5969.
800 Langdon St, Madison, Dane County.
- New Visions Gallery
- Open Mon to Fri 9 am to 5:30 pm, Sat 11 am to 3 pm. Presents 10 to 12 changing art exhibits each year.
1000 N Oak Avenue, Marshfield, Wood County.
- NWP Art Gallery and Gift
- Stop in for beautiful art and gifts from around the world. We specialize in artists who have the potential for greatness. Beautiful paintings, glassware, pottery, collage, jewelry, and much more. Your source for Australian Aboriginal art. Whether you are looking for that special gift or a unique piece to decorate your home you will find it at NWP Art Gallery and Gifts. Open Tue - Fri 10 am to 6 pm, Sat from 10 am to 3 pm.
Downtown, 141 W Huron Street, Berlin, Green Lake County.
- OneTen Madison
- Call 713-417-0247.
2318 Winnebago St, Madison, Dane County.
- Perine Gallery
- Call 608-256-4040.
1719 Monroe St, Madison, Dane County.
- Q Gallery Artist's Cooperative
- A spacious regional fine art gallery featuring the art of over 20 professional artist owners who live and work in Central Wisconsin. Media available for purchase includes painting, ceramics, printmaking, jewelry, fiber, lighting, photography, glass, sculpture, and mosaics.
1108 Main Street, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Red Deer Gallery
- Call 608-251-8011.
125 State St, Madison, Dane County.
- Riverfront Arts Center
- The interior is bright and open, inviting space suitable for displaying works in many different media. Gallery hours: Tue-Fri 11-5pm; Sat-Sun 11-3pm. On the east bank of the Wisconsin River, just west of downtown Stevens Point, off State Hwy 10.
1200 Crosby Avenue, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Rowe Pottery Works
- 404 England St, Cambridge, Dane County.
- State Street Gallery
- Call 608-819-0304.
109 State Street, Madison, Dane County.
- Stone Valley Gallery
- Norwegian-American Rosemaling by Bernetta Pritchard of Stone Valley Gallery. Velkommen to unique rosemaled gifts, hand-crafted in our woodshop and painted in the tradition of Norwegian flower painting. View our rosemaling in Telemark, Rogaland and Valdres styles. Open all year by appointment.
N5065 State Hwy 146, Fall River, Columbia County.
- Tandem Press Gallery
- Call 608-263-3437.
201 S Dickinson St, Madison, Dane County.
- The Drury Gallery
- Exhibits held monthly from Sep through May. Dedicated to the cultural growth and enhancement of those living in Portage and the surrounding area. Its mission is to promote and foster the arts by providing a community venue for the visual arts, performing arts and arts education. The Center seeks to achieve its mission by developing alliances between itself and arts educators, artists, children, youth and the supporters of the arts. Open Wed - Fri, 1 to 6pm; Sat, 10am to 3pm.
301 E Cook Street, Portage, Columbia County.
- UW-Madison Arboretum Steinhauer Trust Gallery
- Located within the Arboretum Visitor Center, the gallery features changing exhibits by well-known regional artists that celebrate Wisconsin's native landscapes, flora and fauna.
UW-Madison Arboretum,1207 Seminole Highway, Madison, Dane County.
- West James Gallery
- Call for hours. Featuring art and fine craft from local and regional artists. Located in a beautifully renovated bank in Historic Downtown Columbus.
116 W James St, Columbus, Columbia County.
- Wisconsin Academy Gallery
- Call 608-263-1692.
1922 University Ave, Madison, Dane County.
- Aaron Bohrod Fine Arts Gallery
- Call 920-832-2626.
1478 Midway Rd, Menasham, Winnebago County.
- Abler Art Glass Gallery
- Offering two great galleries featuring local artists and artists from around the world. We also offer a beautifully landscaped garden gallery adorned with unique garden art. Annual Holiday Open House the weekend following Thanksgiving. (Glass Blowing Demos). Open Monday - Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4.
16205 Little Elkhart Lake Rd, Kiel, Manitowoc County.
- Appleton Art Center
- Call 920-733-4089.
111 W College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Art Affair
- Call 920-727-2050.
108 W Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, Winnebago County.
- Art and Nature Center
- Open June 19 to September 19, Mon to Sat 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sun 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
1799 Main Rd, Washington Island, Door County.
- Art of Door County
- Call toll-free 800-873-2396.
144 N Third Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Artists Palette
- Call 715-543-8110.
J, Manitowish Water, Vilas County.
- Avenue Art
- Call 920-734-7710.
10 College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Birchstone Studio and Gallery, Ltd.
- Call 920-868-1904.
7061 County Road G, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Champeau Pioneer Gallery
- Call 920-854-2770 or 920-854-2534.
632 South Bay Shore Drive, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Clay Bay Pottery and Gallery
- N of Sister Bay. Open daily 10 to 5.
Hwy 42 and Old Stage Rd, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Coventry Glassworks
- Call 920-739-5762.
514 W College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- David Frykman Studio Gallery
- Gallery features David Frykman original hand-carved wood carvings, nature photography by Heather Harle Frykman, pottery, and paintings. Watch the artists at work at the studio gallery. Open daily 10-5 May-Oct, weekends Nov-Apr, or by appointment.
12030 Garrett Bay Rd, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Door County Poster Co
- Call toll-free 800-873-2396.
9930 Hwy 42, Ephraim, Door County.
- Eden North Gallery
- Call 920-839-2754.
8510 Hwy 57, Bailey's Harbor, Door County.
- Edgewood Orchard Galleries
- Call 920-868-3579.
Peninsula Players Road, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Ellison Bay Pottery and Gallery
- Potter John Dietrich's functional stoneware is decorated in his signature style and well known jewel-like glazes. He and his wife Diane also specialize in pit fired ceramic art. Many fine regional artists are represented. Also: pit fire demonstration and mini-classes every Wed starting mid June. Established 1974. Check website or call for details. Open daily May 1 2004 to Jan 2 2005, hours 10 to 5. Open Thr Fri Sat or by appointment Jan 3 2005 to Apr 30 2005, hours 11 to 4.
Call 920-854-5049 or toll-free 866-457-1639.
12156 Garrett Bay Road, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Fairfield Center for Contemporary Art
- Call 920-746-0001.
242 Michigan Street, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Fine Line Designs Gallery
- Call 920-854-4343.
10376 Hwy 42, Ephraim, Door County.
- Foxfire Gallery of Fine Art Ltd.
- Call 920-735-0850.
3402 N Richmond St, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Foxley's Gallery Ltd.
- Call 920-738-0303.
623 W College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Gallery of the Door County Art League
- Open 10 am - 5 pm daily, mid-May thru mid-October. 2009 exhibits include the 23rd Annual Juried Exhibit in June at the Link Gallery in Fish Creek, a fall exhibit also at the Link Gallery, the July Liberty Grove Historical Society Show, and three summer events at the Settlement Shops in Fish Creek. The League was organized in 1986 to develop active community involvement in creative arts. Membership is open to artists and anyone interested in and supportive of the visual arts.
Hwy 42 and Cty F on Spring Rd, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Harmann's Gallery and Studio
- Call 920-743-8288.
215 N Third Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Ingwersen Studio/Gallery
- 2 to 5 Wed and Sat and by appointment.
2029 Old Stage Rd, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Jack Anderson Gallery
- Hwy 42 South of Sister Bay. Daily May to Oct. Weekends Nov to April.
Hwy 42, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Kathy Glasnap Gallery
- Call 920-839-2110.
8873 County Highway A, Fish Creek , Door County.
- Kaukauna Creative Arts Group
- Call 920-766-2642.
264 W Wisconsin Ave, Kaukana, Outagamie County.
- La Pomme Rouge Gallery
- La Pomme Rouge Gallery features the works of over 40 regional artists. One of the premier artist coop galleries in the state with over 700 original works for sale. Sculpture, paintings and mixed media, photography, glass blowing and fusing, jewelry, metal and wood working, fiber and leather works. Gift certificates are available and artists are on staff at all times. Open 7 days a week. Hours: Mon to Wed 12-7, Thu to Sat 12-9, Sun 12-5.
Downtown Appleton, 210 W. College Avenue, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Lardiere Gallery and Studio
- Call 920-854-1885.
Hwy 42, Ephraim, Door County.
- Lindens of Ellison Bay
- Call 920-854-2487.
Hwy 42, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Lumber Mill Gallery & Local History Center
- Lumber Mill Gallery and Local History Center is Oconto County's only full service art gallery and frame shop. Use our research information in The Local History Center - a complete historical collection of photos, documents and maps on the history of the West Shores of Green Bay; Logging, farming, commercial fishing, nautical, and shipping. Share the information from Copper Culture Indians of 3000 BC to the French explorers of the 1600s. Tools and artifacts also on display. Free admission.
US Hwy 41 at Oconto River Bridge and stop lights, Oconto County.
- Main Street Art Works
- Exhibit prints, glass, fiber arts, rugs, wearable art, photography, furniture, painting, etc. by local and regional artists. Demonstration classes by working studio artists. Artists in residence at facility. Hours: Friday 11 am to 7 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 11 to 4, and by chance or appointment.
627 East Main St, Hilbert, Calumet County.
- Mill Road Studio and Gallery
- Open daily except Monday. Winter as able.
326 Mill Road, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Miller Arts Center
- Call 920-746-0707.
107 S 4th Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Moondeer and Friends Gallery
- Call 715-385-2082.
10362 Main Street, Boulder Junction, Vilas County.
- Neo-Post-Now Gallery
- 719 York St, Manitowoc, Manitowoc County.
- Newport House Gallery
- Featuring a folk art collection of various media - wood carvings, paintings and pottery. The gallery is a recreation of a 1930s Door Peninsula cottage that serves as a gallery and a home. The gallery is situated in downtown Ellison Bay, corner of Hwy 42 and Lakeview Rd.
12044 Hwy 42, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Nordic Gallery
- Call 920-854-5253.
2731 Nordic Drive, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Call 715-476-2910.
5222N Highway 51, Mercer, Vilas County.
- Orthober's Gallery and Framery
- Call 920-743-2559.
139 N Third Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Parkside Gallery
- As a professional wildlife artist Robert Metropulos Jr has owned and operated the Parkside Gallery in downtown Minocqua for 25 years. The gallery displays his original paintings and limited edition prints, as well as many other artists' work (including other wildlife artists, potters, photographers, jewelry makers, etc.) Custom framing is also offered.
201 Front Street, Minocqua, Oneida County.
- Peninsula Art School and Guenzel Gallery
- Call 920-868-3455.
3906 County Road F, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Potters Wheel Gallery
- Call 920-868-3371.
3906 Gibraltar Road, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Priebe Art Gallery
- Call 920-424-2235.
UW-Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Remington Art & Framing Gallery
- Call 715-546-2595 or 800-710-7220.
1849 Superior Street, Three Lakes, Oneida County.
- Richard Mueller Gallery
- Hwy 42, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Riveredge Galleries & Sculpture Garden
- Call 920-755-4777.
432 E Main St, Mishicot, Manitowoc County.
- Riverrun Center For The Arts
- Riverrun Center for the Arts is a new facility housing the Riverrun Pottery Studio of Joan Slack, and the Northern Lights Gallery, representing 40+ regional artists working in jewelry, sculpture, paintings, prints, woodworking, fiber arts and pottery. Workshops and classes are held year round for children and adults. The Center is part of the Northwoods Summer Art Tour in July, and hosts an annual Christmas Festival of the Arts with artist demonstrations and performances in December.
Off Highway 47 10 miles north of Rhinelander, 6938 Bridge Road, McNaughton, Oneida County.
- Robert Leland Pence Gallery
- Call 920-868-3899.
7809 Egg Harbor Rd, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Call 920-854-5407.
10351 N Water St, Ephraim, Door County.
- Soo Hoo Art & Artwear Gallery
- Open daily, 10 am to 5 pm.
1597 Birch Road, Baileys Harbor, Door County.
- Spirited Hands Gallery
- Call 920-868-9311.
8499 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Stone Bank Gallery
- Call 920-731-1015.
1525 S Irma St, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Stone House Gallery
- Call 920-854-5106.
11537 Hwy 42, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Sylvercroft Studio
- Hwy ZZ 2 mi E of Sister Bay.
1848 Hwy ZZ, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Tall Pines Studio
- Located 2 miles east of Saint Germain Tall Pines Studio is a working studio open mid-May thru mid-Sept. The studio is open 9 am to 5 pm daily. Barry creates rustic twig furniture and grapevine baskets. Peggy is a functional potter who has several signature lines featuring hand thrown pottery painted in dragonflies, or pinecones and boughs, just to name a few. Tall Pines is an eclectic little studio filled with fun designs! Please visit.
7490 Hwy 70 East, Saint Germain, Vilas County.
- The Cholla Tree
- Call 920-868-1645.
Top of the Hill Shops, B18, Door County.
- The Dovetail Gallery
- Call 920-868-3978.
7901 Highway 42, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- The Frame Workshop
- The "Nation's Most Award Winning Frame Shop" offers fine artwork, home decor, gifts and Christmas Collectibles. You'll find the serigraphs of Charley Harper, limited edition prints of Door County artist Charles Peterson, and the hand-colored etching of Susan Hunt-Wulkowicz. German Nutcrackers, Smokers, candle pyramids compliment 14 trees laden with hand blown glass ornaments from Inge-glas of Germany each Christmas season. Open Mon - Fri 10am to 7pm, Sat 10am to 4pm and Sundays in December.
430 E Northland Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- The Gathering
- Call 920-854-2058.
10347 Hwy 42, Ephraim, Door County.
- The Hang Up Gallery of Fine Art
- Call 920-722-0481.
204 W Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, Winnebago County.
- The Hardy Gallery
- Call 920-854-7088.
3055 Church St, Ephraim, Door County.
- The Kathy Glasnap Gallery
- Call 920-839-2110.
8873 Hwy A, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Third Avenue Gallery
- Call toll-free 800-873-2396.
144 N Third Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Turtle Ridge Studio & Gallery
- Turtle Ridge is a studio and gallery producing original designs in leather, paintings, prints, mirrors and fiber by artist Mary Ellen Sisulak. The gallery is constantly changing and carries the work of other selected artists as well. The focus of Turtle Ridge is beautiful original designs and fine craftsmanship displayed in rural Door County. The gallery is surrounded by a cultivated garden and lies next to the Nature Conservancy, which is an endless inspiration to Mary Ellen and visitors alike.
11736 Mink River Rd, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Uniquely Northern
- The Northwoods most unique gallery, featuring art, jewelry, and lodge accents for the most discriminating.
Downtown Manitowish Waters, Vilas County.
- Voice of the Turtle
- Call 920-854-4348.
Cty Q and US Hwy 42, Ephraim, Door County.
- Water Street Gallery
- Call 920-854-5215 or toll-free 800-873-2396.
9930 N Water Street, Ephraim, Door County.
- Wayne Hochstaetter Gallery
- Call 920-854-9224.
330 Meadow Ln, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Weathergate Gallery
- Call 920-839-2596.
W2940 Maple Grove East Rd, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Weathervane Studio/Gallery
- Call 920-854-5910.
1940 Scandia Road, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Whitecaps Gallery
- Call 920-839-2221.
8024 Hwy 57, Bailey's Harbor, Door County.
- Whitefish Bay Farm Gallery
- Call 920-743-1560.
3831 Clark Lake Rd, Whitefish Bay, Door County.
- William S. Fairfield Public Gallery
- Call 920-746-0001.
242 Michigan Street, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Wriston Art Center Galleries
- Call 920-832-6621 or 920-832-6942.
613 E College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Abode Gallery Stockholm
- The regions premier gallery of local fine art and fine craft. Featuring the work of over 65 area artists. Open everyday, June Thru October. Weekends year around.
N2030 Spring St, Stockholm, Pepin County.
- Arts and Crafts
- Call 715-259-3416.
3321 Meadow Green Ln, Danbury, Burnett County.
- Austin Miller Studio
- Call 715-779-5336.
33615 Ski Hill Road, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Brickyard Pottery
- Call 715-468-7341.
W9008 Brickyard Rd, Shell Lake, Washburn County.
- Chapman House Gallery
- Call 715-779-9576 or 715-372-4160 or toll-free 888-442-2934.
100 Rittenhouse Ave, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Eckels Pottery
- Call 715-779-5617.
Hwy 13, Bayfield County.
- First Street Gallery
- Call 715-779-5101.
100 Rittenhouse Ave, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Fred Smith House and Countryside Artists' Gallery
- Open May-late Dec: Mon-Sat 10 am to 5 pm, Sun 10 am to 4 pm.
1 mi S of Phillips on Hwy 13., Price County.
- Hummingbird Press
- Open 10 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. Hummingbird Press is the studio of CathyJean Clark who specializes in mixed media intaglio print making. Visitors welcomed. Please call ahead so we can plan your visit.
W6332 Timberlane Rd, Neillsville, Clark County.
- Kerr Studio and Gallery
- Call 715-779-5790 or toll-free 888-358-6029.
21 Front St, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts
- Restored historic building with Victorian-era theater. Performing arts season and visual arts programming, including gallery space, Gallery Store, and annual Fine Arts and Crafts Fair. Guided tours are available by appointment by calling 715-235-0001, ext. 106
205 Main Street East, Menomonie, Dunn County.
- North End Arts Gallery
- Superior Council for the Arts exhibits local and regional art in the North End Arts Gallery (NEAG), which is located on the second floor of the Trade and Commerce Marketplace at 1323 Broadway in Superior, WI. Gallery exhibits and evening artist receptions are free and open to the public. Gallery hours are 11am- 5 pm Tue, Thu, Fri and Sat, with our next exhibit starting on February 18.
1323 Broadway, Superior, Douglas County.
- Oulu Glass Gallery
- We are hidden in the deep woods of Northern Wisconsin where the enviornment is relaxing and inspiring for visitors and artists alike. Come and enjoy with us by taking a class to experience first-hand the craft we love. Or just come to see what we offer for a most unique gift. We will work with you to create a special piece for your home, garden or one-of-a-kind gift. We invite you to browse through our site to see a selection of our work and activities.
1625 W Colby Rd, Brule, Bayfield County.
- Phipps Center for the Arts
- Call 715-386-2305 or 715-386-8409.
109 Locust St, Hudson, St. Croix County.
- Shell Lake Arts Center
- Call 715-468-2414.
802 1st St, Shell Lake, Washburn County.
- Star of the North Maritime Gallery
- Call 715-779-9575.
19 Front St, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Stone Soup Gallery
- Our gallery is located in the heart of St. Croix County in the quaint Village of Hammond. We represent over 60 local artists that produce truly unique one of a kind works of art. Artist receptions are held every Second Saturday of the month, with the premier of a new show. Call ahead for appointments. Custom commissions welcome.
225 Locust St , Hudson, St. Croix County.
- Stone's Throw
- Call 715-779-5200.
40 S 2nd St, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Alfons Gallery
- Call 414-384-2327.
1501 S Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Almont Gallery
- Almont Gallery features 15 of Waukesha's finest artists. Art ranges from sculpture, painting, photography, glass painting and fusing, jewelry and a wide assortment of fantastic and funky gift items. Come on in and sign up with our gift registry, commission custom pieces for your special loved one and if you can't decide gift certificates are available. We offer pottery classes and feature a variety of specials and events. Artists are on staff at all times. M-W 10-6, T-F 10-8, Sat 10-4, Sun 12-3.
342 West Main Street, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Alverno College Arts & Cultures Gallery
- Call 414-382-6149 or 414-382-6149.
Alverno College, Milwaukee County.
- Anderson Arts Center/ Kemper Center
- Three historical buildings including a fine arts gallery and park-like grounds. Sun 1 to 4 pm. Donation.
121 66th St, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Arc East Art & Frames
- 219 N Milwaukee St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Art Elements Gallery
- Call 262-241-7040.
10050 N Port Washington Rd 13W, Mequon, Ozaukee County.
- Call 414-220-4292.
159 N Broadway, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- ArtCentric Gallery
- Call 414-220-9660.
217 N Broadway, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Artist World
- Call 262-375-1670 or toll-free 800-3745-1670.
W61 N517 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Artistry Studio Gallery
- Call 414-372-3372.
833 E Center, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Artists Gallery
- When you come to the gallery, you'll be waited on by one of the member artists who can answer questions about their art as well as other members. As our members sell their art, they replace them with new art so stop by often to see what's new. Make sure you attend one of our very popular First Fridays or Gallery Nights when we start each monthly show with a reception open to the public. Open Mon-Sat 11pm to 5pm, Sun 1pm-4pm. Every First Friday of the month and "Gallery Nights": 11pm to 9pm.
401 Main Street, Racine, Racine County.
- Artsyblooms by Patrice
- Call 262-241-8582.
9813 N Valley Hill Drive, Mequon, Ozaukee County.
- Ashton Arts Gallery
- Call 262-896-9308.
346 W Main Street, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Awarehouse Visual Art Studios & Gallery
- Begun by the Original Six artists looking for studio space and collegiality, the Awarehouse Visual Arts Studios began on the second floor warehouse of the old Northern Casket Company in Fond du Lac. With a generous donation of over 5000 sq ft of carpeted, heated, air conditioned space downstairs, the Awarehouse Art Gallery was born. Hours: 9 am - 3 pm, Saturdays only.
218 Lewis Street, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Barclay Gallery & Garden Cafe
- A gallery of handmade fine crafts, food and drink for people of discerning taste. Casual dining in a unique craft gallery setting... Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner; plus Sunday Brunch. Outside Patio Seating! Gallery features work of over 300 artists including glass, jewelry, wood, ceramics, sculpture and more! Open Tue 7am - 9pm, Wed - Thr 7am to 9pm, Fri 7am to 10pm, Sat 8am to 10pm, Sun 8am to 3pm.
158 South Barclay St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Basky Gallery & Studio
- Call 920-892-8222.
226 Elizabeth St, Plymouth, Sheboygan County.
- Beloit Fine Arts Incubator
- Explore Beloit's newest addition to the art scene, located in a refurbished Beloit landmark. The Beloit Fine Arts Incubator consists of an art gallery and houses a co-op of artists' studios. The art gallery showcases both resident artist works and traveling exhibits. Classes and special exhibits held throughout the year.
520 East Grand Avenue, Beloit, Rock County.
- Bresler Eitel Art and Framing Gallery
- Call 414-374-7777.
525 W Walnut St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Bryna's Gallery
- Call 262-377-3101.
W62N590 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Cassy Tully - Fine Art
- Cassy's style is based on the evolution of 15th century Italian relief artwork. She blends contemporary painting methods with historic ceramic relief sculpting techniques. Using acrylic gel mediums, glass beads and sand, Cassy manipulates paint as if it were clay increasing the level of relief and illusion of perspective. Cassy's method captures radiant hues, rich textures, graceful contours and a delicate play of light unique to each painting. Open Mon through Fri 10am - 5:30pm, Sat 10am - 3pm.
607 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth, Sheboygan County.
- Cedar Creek Pottery Studio
- Call 262-375-1226.
In Cedar Creek Settlement, Ozaukee County.
- Chameleon Gallery
- 777 N Jefferson St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Craft Galleria
- Call 920-696-3526.
N3183 State Road 16-26, Juneau, Dodge County.
- Creative Expressions Art Gallery
- We are a membership co-operative contemporary art gallery, proudly representing local artists working in a wide range of media. Our artist reception features two member artists every 6 to 8 weeks. We also feature a guest artist every quarter. We offer art instruction year round, including classes and workshops in ceramics, sculpture, jewelry and metal arts, watercolor, painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, mixed media, youth arts, lectures and discussions on art appreciation and history.
11412 N Port Washington Road, Mequon, Ozaukee County.
- David Barnett Gallery
- Call 414-271-5058.
1024 E State St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Dean Jensen Gallery
- Call 414-278-7100.
759 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Decor Unlimited
- Call 262-375-2556.
W62 N588 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- DeLind Gallery Of Fine Art
- Established in 1969, a changing collection of artworks from regional and internationally known artists, featuring 18th, 19th, and 20th century paintings, sculpture, drawings, original graphics, classic and antique posters all available to purchase. Open Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10:30am - 4pm; and by appointment.
450 East Mason St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Donna Lexa Community Art Gallery
- Call 262-521-2292.
496 West Main Street, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Down to Earth
- Call 262-375-7060.
W62 N553 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Eisner Museum of Advertising and Design
- Open Tue - Sat 11 am to 5 pm. Adults $4.50, youth and seniors (over 65) $2.50. Admission is free for museum members, children 12 and under who are accompanied by an adult, and University students with valid student identification.
208 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Elements East
- 729 N Milwaukee St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Framer's Corner
- Racine's premier custom framing studio and fine art gallery. Located on Racine's west-end. The gallery features local artists as well as national and international such as Stephen Henning, Yuri Tremler and the only Simon Bull Gallery in Wisconsin. Twice recognized for Best of Racine and awarded Decor Magazine's Top 100 Art and Framing Retailers in the country. (Our industy's highest honor.) Open Mon - Fri 10 - 6pm, Sat 10 - 3pm.
5407 Spring St, Racine, Racine County.
- Frederick Layton Gallery
- Call 414-276-7889.
273 E Erie St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Gallery 218
- Call 414-643-1732.
207 E Buffalo St Ste 218, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Gallery 505
- A contemporary fine art gallery, it operates by featuring a wide selection of original paintings and prints by more than 75 international artists to its retail clients. Subject matters include landscape, abstract, figurative, representational and still life paintings on paper and canvas.
505 E Silver Spring Dr, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee County.
- Gallery ABBA
- The Myers Institute for the Art of Business and Business of Art (ABBA) is a professional and pre-professional art gallery dedicated to educating collegiate-level students about the intricate challenges, fears and satisfactions of working and willing a start-up business to success. Gallery ABBA is focused on encouraging and educating all types of entrepreneurial activity, having a special focus on the arts and communications. Open Tue - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat 9am - 1pm.
437 E Grand Ave, Beloit, Rock County.
- Gallery Cora Dora
- 221 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Gallery H2O
- Call 414-271-8032.
221 N Water St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Gallery of Flight
- Call 414-747-4503.
5300 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- George Watts & Son
- See the prestigious crystal given as Americas's official Gift of State: Steuben, handmade in Corning, New York. Watts is one of only 25 such galleries in the world! Shop our Baccarat gallery. Complete your visit with a bite in the Watts Tea Shop on our Second Floor! George Watts & Son is happy to provide a tour for interested groups covering the high points of the store's illustrious history.
761 N Jefferson Street, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Gilded Edge Frames and Gallery
- Call 262-782-2803.
13475 Watertown Plank Rd, Elm Grove, Waukesha County.
- Gilded Edge Lakeshore Gallery
- We provide a fine art collection as well as specializing in custom framing. The gallery's collection represents the last 50 years of contemporary art by international and regional artists, including pieces by influential Wisconsin artists. Choose from over 3000 mouldings-economical to hand carved with gold leaf. All framing is done in-house. Archival products and procedures are employed in the matting, mounting, and framing, to make sure artwork is preserved. 10 - 6pm Mon - Fri, 10 - 5pm Sat.
4401 N Oakland Ave, Shorewood, Milwaukee County.
- Giralte Gems and Beads
- Call 262-375-5501.
N66 W6364 Cleveland St, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Goff House Gallery
- Call 262-650-2411.
723 Clinton St, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Grava Gallery
- Call 414-277-8228.
1224 E Brady St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Greenhorn Gallery
- Open Mon - Fri, 9 - 5pm.
145 N 6th Ave, West Bend, Washington County.
- Griffin Gallery Fine Art
- Artist owned gallery featuring original art from Southeastern Wisconsin artists. Gallery includes painting, sculpture, and jewelry with an emphasis on realistic painting. Open Wed 10-6 pm, Fri 10-8 pm, Sat 10-5 pm, Sun 12-4pm.
133 E Wisconsin Avenue, Oconomowoc, Waukesha County.
- Harold E Hansen Gallery
- Call 262-629-4116.
5530 Cedarview Road, Hartford, Washington County.
- Hermetic Gallery
- Call 414-226-2098.
226 S First St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- iMAGiNETHAT! Gallery
- iMAGiNETHAT! Gallery, located in the heart of historic downtown Delafield, Wisconsin, is the most unique art gallery in Lake Country. The Gallery offers an extensive collection of original art and photography from local and regional artists. Manager's tours of the iMAGiNETHAT! Gallery are available by calling 262/646-2220. Gallery Hours: Tue-Thr 10-6, Fri 10-8, Sat 9-5, Sun 12-4, Mondays and other times by appointment.
528B Wells Street, Delafield, Waukesha County.
- Call 414-276-6363.
725 N Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Institute of Visual Arts
- Call 414-229-5070.
3253 N Downer Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Jack Weavers
- Call 262-242-1329.
W62 N563 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- James Store Gallery
- Call 262-513-8766.
131 W Broadway, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Jan's Custom Stained Glass Studio
- Call 608-884-4666.
110 W Fulton St, Edgerton, Rock County.
- Java House
- Call 262-375-8999.
Washington Ave and Cleveland St, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Jean Crane Studio
- Call 262-375-2627.
W62 N580 Washingtron Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- The John Michael Kohler Arts Center is a nationally acclaimed visual and performing arts complex in downtown Sheboygan. The Arts Center is devoted to innovative explorations in contemporary American art. Its exhibitions focus on a wide range of art forms, including sculpture, photography, crafts, new genres, installation art, ongoing folk traditions, and the work of self-taught artists. The performing arts emphasize international dance, music and theatre.
608 New York Ave, Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.
- John Reds Closet
- Call 262-377-2995.
In Cedar Creek Settlement, Ozaukee County.
- Katie Gingrass Fine Art Gallery
- Call 414-289-0855.
241 N Broadway, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Kohler Design Center
- Open Mon to Fri 9 am to 5 pm. Sat and Sun 10 am to 4 pm. Kohler Co designer bath products displayed in imaginative settings.
444 Highland Drive, Kohler, Sheboygan County.
- Kubala Washatko Architects
- Call 262-377-6039.
W61 N617 Mequon Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Lakes Gallery of Fine Art
- Represents over 40 artists in both the gallery rooms and outside gardens. Located in downtown North Lake, just 1 block east of Hwy 83 in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area of Waukesha County.
N76 W31428 County Rd VV, North Lake, Waukesha County.
- Landmarks Gallery
- Call 414-453-1620.
231 N 76th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Latino Arts Gallery and Theater
- Call 414-384-3100.
1028 S 9th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Layton Honor Art Gallery
- Call 414-352-5400.
Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee County.
- Leap of Faith Studio
- Call 262-376-9490.
In Cedar Creek Settlement, Ozaukee County.
- Leefer Gallery
- Call 414-645-4487.
817 S Fifth St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Lemon Street Gallery & Artspace
- Wednesday through Sunday, visitors have the opportunity to meet artists, see a working stained glass studio, and browse three exhibit halls. The main gallery showcases the remarkable variety offered by our members. Every four weeks, in the Private Gallery, we feature one of our artists in a solo show with a reception of Friday night of Sunday afternoon. Each January, April, July and October, our Brick Gallery is installed with a variety of exhibits, from juried shows to invitationals.
4601 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Leuca Guild Art*Gift & Jewelry Gallery ~ Teahouse
- In the spirit of the Greek word, leukos meaning brilliant light, Leuca Guild is a fellowship of artisans, craftspeople, teachers & practitioners of creative arts, folk on a joyful adventure to balance and peace of mind thru mindful living. Discover the finest local art~shop local cottage goods~relax with a mug of Teavana~nurture art & music in children~become an active steward of Mother Earth thru your choice of home and personal products & so much more. Tue-Fri, 11-5:30pm.
742 East Madison Ave, Milton, Rock County.
- Lil Gabriel Boutique & Galleria
- Contemporary and traditional American Craft and fine art.
19035 W Capitol Dr, #106, Brookfield, Waukesha County.
- Lincoln Art Pottery
- Call 414-643-1101.
636 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Lincoln Center Middle School of the Arts
- Call 414-272-6060.
820 E Knapp St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Marian Gallery
- Call 414-256-1227.
2900 N Menomonee River Pkwy, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- MIAD Gallery
- Call 414-276-7889 or toll-free 888-749-6423.
273 E Erie St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Michael H Lord Gallery
- Call 414-272-1007.
420 E Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Murray Hill Pottery Works
- Call 414-332-8828.
2458 N Murray Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Niemi Sculpture Gallery and Garden
- The sculptures I create are characterized by an uplifting positive nature, my faith in God, the power, and beauty of nature and the energy and balance of dance are my inspiration. Graceful stainless steel, and bronze sculptures dancing in place, reaching to the heavens, creating the illusion of movement, and transforming the abstract into the instantly understood are characteristics of my work. It would be safe to say if you studied my art you would know my heart.
Call 262 857-3456.
13300 116th St, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Northern Lights Gallery
- Featuring the original artwork of over thirty artists from throughout North America. In addition, you will find jewelry from Pilgrim of Denmark, Catherine Popesco, B Tiff and other world class designers. Find out why we chosen Racine best gallery in 2005.
423 Main St, Racine, Racine County.
- Ozaukee Art Center
- Call 262-377-8230.
W62 N718 Riveredge Dr, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Peltz Gallery
- Call 414-223-4278.
1119 E Knapp St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Pewter Limited
- Call 262-375-7511.
W62 N560 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Picture Perfect Art Gallery
- Call 414-271-3712 or 888-533-8198.
320 E Buffalo, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Plymouth Arts Center - Gallery 110 North
- Art gallery and performing arts center. Hours: Tue through Sat noon to 4 pm. Sun 1 to 4 pm.
520 E Mill St, Plymouth, Sheboygan County.
- Purloin Studio Fine Art and Gifts
- Our goal is - To promote art and artists. Come visit us in Historic Downtown Menomonee Falls. Open Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm.
N88 W16567 Main St, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County.
- Racine Arts Council Gallery of Art
- The gallery features the Ozella Quilt Code Exhibit on permenant display and a rotating gallery that features a local artist that changes every month. Open Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri; 12 noon - 4 pm.
505 Sixth St, Racine, Racine County.
- Red Deer Gallery at Woodlake
- Call 414-451-8674.
725A Woodlake Rd, Kohler, Sheboygan County.
- River's End Gallery
- Fine Art Gallery featuring the work of over 30 artists! A new exhibit every month!
380 W Main St, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Riverwest Art Center
- Call 414-374-4722.
3178 N Fratney St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Rosenblatt Gallery
- Sculpture by Adolph Rosenblatt, including the Oriental Pharmacy Lunch Counter. Paintings, Drawings, Prints by Suzanne Rosenblatt. Paintings by Curt Schroeder. Art and Artifacts from Artasia's Latest Container.
In the Isabella Ryder Building, 181 N Broadway, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Rowe Art Gallery
- Call 262-524-7236.
N East Ave at McCall St, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- RSVP Senior Art Gallery
- Call 262-544-9559.
310 South St, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- St. Paul Gallery
- Call 262-521-3305.
136 E St. Paul Ave, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Seebeck Gallery
- Seebeck Gallery is Southeastern Wisconsin's premier gallery. Open since 1992, Seebeck Gallery is proud to represent over 100 American Craft artists, local, regional and national. Jewelry, pottery, sculpture and finely designed home accents are just a few reasons to stop in. Also featured is 2-dimensional artwork, such as watercolors, oils and prints. Holiday hours are M-F 10-5:30, Sat 10-4, Sun 12-4. Locally owned & operated by Jon & Vicki Seebeck.
Off I-94 east on Hwy 50 1 mile, 9020 76th Street, Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha County.
- Seippel Homestead and Center for the Arts
- Call 920-885-3635.
1605 North Spring St, Beaver Dam, Dodge County.
- Shirley Schanen Gruen Studio & Gallery
- The famous church on the hill, the sailboat on the lake, the seagulls, the marina, the charming old buildings and seven hills of picturesque Port Washington, are captured in the many limited edition prints, original paintings, notes and postcards by Port Washington artist Shirley Schanen Gruen. The gallery features not only paintings and prints of Port Washington, but many other landscapes, seascapes, portraits, interiors, and still lifes by this internationally known artist.
303 N Franklin Street, Port Washington, Ozaukee County.
- Silver Paper Gallery
- Call 414-273-7737.
217 N Broadway St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Simon Artisan Lofts
- Call 262-893-9227.
378 West Main Street, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Sprizzo's Cafe and Gallery
- Call 262-513-5640.
378 West Main St, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Stagecoach Inn
- Call toll-free 888-375-0208.
W61 N520 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Stanford Art Gallery and Studios
- The artist owned gallery features original fine art; traditional, contemporary and modern by local, regional, and national artists, a dynamic mix of work by its artists, some who are in the gallery every day providing personal insights into their work. The gallery also has several working artist studios that will enhance your visit and all artwork is available for purchase. Located in the lower level of the Stanford Art Glass Studio Building. Open Wed 12 - 4 pm, Thu 5 - 8 pm, Fri Sat Sun 1 - 4 pm.
N88 W16475 Main Street, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County.
- Studio 6 Gallery
- Call 262-377-3178.
W63 N684 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Studio 84
- Studio 84 is a non profit art center that provides experiences in the visual arts, theater, dance, and music for the community. We specialize in working with people with physical and cognitive limitations and creating an environment of inclusion whenever possible. Studio 84 is open to all ages and all abilities. Come see the exhibits in our Art Gallery.
121 W Center St, Whitewater, Jefferson County.
- Studio Art Crawl
- 133 W Pittsburgh Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Studio Cafe and Gallery
- Dine on great casual food for breakfast, lunch and dinner while enjoying original local art-all for sale. Paintings, photography, jewelry, stained glass, quilts, woodworking and more are available at this eatery.
149 Green Bay Road, Thiensville, Ozaukee County.
- Studio V
- Call 262-375-2096.
In Woolen Mill Studios, Ozaukee County.
- studiomak gallery
- What began as a personal art studio has developed into a space for all artists. The space is an intimate, inviting atmosphere where artists and art lovers can come view new work casually. studiomak gallery is more about seeing and sharing art then simply selling art, creating a truely personal art experience.
904 W National Ave, Milwaukee Milwaukee County.
- Suckow Family Art Gallery
- Located on the upper level of the Schauer Arts & Activities Center in Hartford, the Suckow Family Art Gallery is home to the Kettle Moraine Fine Arts Guild. Admission is typically free to all exhibits and receptions. The Gallery, while primarily a theater event-based exhibit space, is open weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The artwork on display is for sale, unless otherwise noted.
147 N Rural Street, Hartford, Washington County.
- Tall Ducks Art & Design Studio
- Tall Ducks offers limited edition digital art featuring a variety of subjects and styles. Works can be viewed in our online gallery and appointments for viewings can be made by email or phone.
2724 W Vera, Glendale, Milwaukee County.
- THE Fine Art Gallery
- A gallery comprised of professional artists, they exhibit the best of their work in an aesthetic environment. The gallery represents the best in fine art works by professional artists working in a variety of art mediums: paintings; sculptural jewelry; textured oils; aquatic oil paintings; mixed media drawings; photography; charcoal landscape drawings; narrative ceramic sculptures; and mixed media and painting. Fri 11-5pm, Sat 11-4pm and by appointment, and every Third Ward Gallery Night/Day.
207 E Buffalo Street Suite 210, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- The Gallery, LTD
- By Appointment Only.
924 E Juneau Avenue, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- The Pagoda
- Call 262-375-3669.
N58 W6189 Columbia Rd, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- The Riverfront Boardwalk and Fish Shanty Village
- Boardwalk featuring galleries, shops and restaurants. Boardwalk always open, call for shop hours.
Call toll-free 800-457-9497.
Riverfront Dr, Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.
- The Villager
- A full-service matting and framing store, and art gallery where local artists can display and sell their pieces. The Villager stocks a wide variety of photo art and paintings from local, regional, and national artists.
429 East Grand Avenue, Beloit, Rock County.
- Timothy Cobb Fine Arts
- The Astor Hotel.
924 East Juneau Avenue, Suite 424, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Tory Folliard Gallery
- Call 414-273-7311.
233 N Milwaukee St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Uihlein Peters Gallery
- The Gallery, which is part of Saint John's premiere retirement community, has an ever-changing display of local as well as national artwork. Previous shows have featured sculpture, glass work, jewelry, lithographs, photography, acrylics and oil paintings. All shows in the Gallery are free and open to the general public. Gallery hours are Monday through Saturday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. Ample off street parking is provided for patrons of the Gallery.
St John's On The Lake, 1840 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee Milwaukee County.
- UW Parkside Art Gallery
- Call 262-595-2564.
900 Wood Road, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Vicki Chiger Inc Art Gallery
- New Contemporary paintings.
338 North Milwaukee St, Studio #407, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Violette Jahnke Upstairs Studio
- Call 262-377-1836.
W65 N727 St John Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Walker's Point Center for the Arts
- A nonprofit organization in support of visual and performing arts and education. Since 1987, WPCA has prided itself on being a haven for youth of our community, as well as a place to showcase Milwaukee's premiere artistic talent. With two gallery spaces and seven yearly exhibitions, WPCA has formed a firm grounding as one of Milwaukee's premier art venues. We provide a welcoming, safe and diverse cultural environment for children, artists and the public in order to maintain an active community.
839 S 5th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Washington House Inn
- Call 262-375-3550.
W62 N573 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- West Bend Gallery of Fine Arts
- Call 262-334-1151.
300 S 6th Ave, West Bend, Washington County.
- Wishful Things
- Call 414-750-6092.
2464 North 81st Street, Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County.
- Woolen Mill Studios
- Call 262-375-2627.
W62 N580 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Yank Design and Sculpture Studios
- Call 262-377-7220 or 262-377-8230.
W62 N718 Riveredge Dr, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Alma Leather
- Handmade leather goods.
State Hwy 35, 121 N Main Street, Alma, Buffalo County.
- Art & Soul Gallery
- Fine art and imports: watercolors by Jean Accola, pastels by Gail Pommerening textiles, ceramics, sculpture, jewelry. Open 11 am to 7 pm, Thr to Mon.
Call toll free 888-672-8188.
State Hwy 35, 303 N Main Street, Alma, Buffalo County.
- Buffalo Store and Gallery
- Local and regional art on display. Open Monday to Saturday all year. Free admission.
123 S Eau Claire St, Mondovi, Buffalo County.
- Harry and Laura Nohr Gallery
- Call 608-342-1398.
Center for the Arts, Grant County.
- J.R. General Mercantile
- Vintage crafts, vintage reproduction clothing in a historic atmosphere. Open 9 am to 5 pm, Fri to Sun.
State Hwy 35, 325 S Main Street, Alma, Buffalo County.
- Leo Smith Folk Art Gallery
- The largest collection of nationally known Leo Smith Contemporary American FOLK ART, Limited Edition Santas, Angels, Halloween, Home Objects and Bronze Garden Sculpture. Open by chance or appointment.
121 South Main St Hwy 35, Fountain City, Buffalo County.
- Mississippi River Pearl Co
- Mississippi River pearl handmade jewelry and original oil paintings. Clamming museum. Open 10 am to 5 pm, Fri to Sun and by chance.
State Hwy 35, 125 N Main Street, Alma, Buffalo County.
- Monroe Arts Center
- Open Tue to Fri, 9 am to 4 pm; Sat, 9 am to 1 pm. Gallery exhibits and performing arts center.
1315 11th St, Monroe, Green County.
- Northland Fishing Museum and Wildlife Art Gallery
- Call 715-597-2551.
I-94 and Hwy 10, Osseo, Trempealeau County.
- Ornate Box Turtle Gallery
- Call 608-588-2213.
248 E Jefferson St, Spring Green, Sauk County.
- Pat Whyte's Whytespace
- Call 608-249-9383.
1220 St. Lukes, Plain, Sauk County.
- Pump House Regional Arts Center
- Call 608-785-1434.
119 King St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Rountree Gallery
- Rountree Gallery features changing exhibits of local and regional artists and artisans, a Permanent Collection, and an Arts Resource Library. Current seasonal hours, exhibit information, and class offerings are listed on our website. Admission is free.
385 E Main Street, Platteville, Grant County.
- Schaefer-Miles Fine Art
- Call 715-538-4625.
Cty Rd D, Whitehall, Trempealeau County.
- Sundown East Art Gallery
- Sundown East Art Gallery includes original and limited edition paintings by regional artists in addition to jewelry, garden art, painted porcelain, wearable art and other hand crafted items. Be sure to visit us and explore our Secret Garden. Open Fri Sat Sun May through October; hours 10 to 5 on Fri and Sat, noon to 5 on Sun. Open other times by chance or appointment.
Call Gallery at 608-685-4182, Studio at 507-367-4997.
105 North Main, Alma, Buffalo County.
- The Commercial
- The Commercial is a gallery featuring home furnishings of regional artists work, including furniture, lighting, pillows, floorcloths, oil paintings, ceramics, watercolors, textiles, glass, and more. The Commercial has been in business since 1997. Open Thursday through Sunday; hours 10 to 5. Open other times by chance and always by appointment.
Call 608-685-4104. Located on the Great River Road.
305 S Main St, Alma, Buffalo County.
- Uptown Arts Gallery In Downtown Baraboo
- Contemporary metal sculptor
Call 608-356-8385 or 608-355-0973.
104 3rd street, Baraboo, Sauk County.
- VIVA Gallery
- Viroqua's Independant Visual Artists. Artist owned and operated, featuring works from area painters, jewelers, metal smiths, glass and fiber artists. Open Wed - Sat, hours 10 - 4.
219 South Main Street, Viroqua, Vernon County.
- Wildes Art Gallery
- Located upstairs in the Cranberry Country Mall is Wildes Art Gallery with 3,000 square feet devoted to the display and sale of original works of art, limited edtion and poster prints from over 40 Wisconsin artists. We also feature giftware, pottery, collectibles, ornaments and figurines. An authorized dealer of Hadley House, Wild Wings, Greenwich, Robert Duncan and White Door Publishing. Our custom framing department can offer you suggestions for all your framing needs.
1510 Eaton Ave, Tomah, Monroe County.
- Wisconsin Artists Showcase Jura Silverman Gallery
- The Wisconsin Artists Showcase features work in all media - paintings in oils, pastels, watercolors; prints; sculpture; work in wood; baskets; hand blown and slumped glass; pottery; art glass lamps; and handmade paper books, cards, and art - by more than 75 artists from throughout Wisconsin, Over 3000 sq. ft. of fine art and crafts in a historic early 1900's cheese warehouse. Jura Silverman's papermaking and printmaking studio is on site. Custom framing is available. Call for seasonal hours.
143 S Washington St, Spring Green, Sauk County.