Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Casinos and Racetracks
Map of Wisconsin Casinos and Racetracks
Wisconsin's eleven Indian tribes sponsor casino gambling and bingo in locations throughout the state. You'll find high-stakes bingo, video poker, slot machines and blackjack tables grouped in modern, spacious surroundings. The casino action is often coupled with restaurants, snack bars, lounges and hotels in a single complex.
You must be 21 or older to gamble in Wisconsin. Children under 21 are not allowed on gaming floors.
- Dairyland Greyhound Park
- Dairyland closed 12/31/2009.
5522 104th Ave, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
Casino Gambling and Bingo
- Bad River Lodge and Casino
- Video poker, slots and blackjack, Texas hold-em, Let-it-ride, and 3 card poker in their own poker room. Hotel and smoke shop. Restaurant open 7am - 9pm Sun - Thr, 7am - 10pm Fri and Sat. Casino open everyday 8am to 2am.
10 miles east of Ashland WI, 25 miles west of Ironwood, MI on Hwy 2.
US Highway 2, Odanah, Ashland County.
- Ho-Chunk Casino and Bingo
- 1,200 slot machines, 48 blackjack tables and 360-seat bingo. Concessions, snack bar and buffet available. Open seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Bingo sessions throughout the week.
Call 800-362-8404 (bingo), 800-531-2529 (casino), or 608-356-6210.
Four miles north of Baraboo on Hwy 12, S3214 Hwy 12, Baraboo, Sauk County.
- Hole in the Wall Casino and Hotel
- Blackjack, slot machines, video poker and keno, pull-tabs. Loose-change cafe on premises and 38-room hotel across parking lot. 35-site RV park in scenic wooded setting. Hours: Sun through Thurs 8 am to 2 am, Fri and Sat 8 am to 4 am. A part of St. Croix Casino.
Call 800-BET-U-WIN (800-238-8946).
45 miles south of Superior on Hwy 35, 30222 Hwys 35 and 77, Danbury, Burnett County.
- Isle Vista Casino
- Video poker, slot machines, blackjack, video keno, bingo. Lounge and grill. Summer hours: daily 10 am to 2 am. Winter hours: Sun through Tue 10 am to midnight, Wed through Sat, 10 am to 2 am.
Call 800-226-8478 or 715-779-3712.
North on Hwy 2 and State 13, continue through Bayfield on Hwy 13 for three miles, Hwy 13 N, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Lac Courte Oreilles Casino, Lodge & Convention Center
- Eight blackjack tables, let-it-ride, 3 card poker, live roulette, craps and also a five table poker room. We have 636 slot machines and a full service restaurant and a Buffet. Casino open daily, 9-4 am. 75-room lodge and convention center with concerts and special events
Four miles east of Hayward on Cty B, 13767W Cty Rd B, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Lac du Flambeau Bingo
- High-stakes bingo, satellite bingo, slot machines. Snack bar available. Open Tue through Sun for bingo with Tue through Thur and Sat early bird sessions starting at 4:30 pm and regular 1 and 4 pm evening sessions. Sun early bird at 11 am and 1 pm. From Woodruff/Minocqua go west on Hwy 47, 12 miles to Lac du Flambeau then north on Little Pines Road. The bingo building is directly behind the William Wildcat Community Center.
Call 800-44SHOUT or 715-588-3305.
400 Little Pines Road and Hwy 47, Lac du Flambeau, Vilas County.
- Lake of the Torches Resort Casino
- Twenty-four blackjack tables and 620 reel, video and progressive slot machines. Bingo hall, accommodating 500 people, is adjacent to the casino. Sessions are available every day except Mon. Tues through Thurs and Sat early-bird at 4:30 pm, regular at 6 pm. Fri early bird at noon, regular at 1 pm. Sun early bird at 11:30 am, regular at 1 pm. Full-service restaurant and sports bar. 103-room hotel, conference center. Open daily 24 hours.
Hwy 27 and County D, 510 Old Abe Road, Lac du Flambeau, Vilas County.
- Little Turtle Hertel Express
- Open seven days a week, 24 hours a day, the Little Turtle Hertel Express combines a full service convenience store with an attached casino featuring 99 slot machines in denominations from a penny to a dollar. A part of St. Croix Casino.
10 miles east of Siren, 4384 State Road 70, Webster, Burnett County.
- Majestic Pines Bingo and Casino
- 380-seat bingo, 400 slots. Bingo sessions throughout the week. Open 24 hours in summer. Labor Day through Memorial Day open Mon through Thu 8 am to 2 am and Fri through Sun 24 hours. Buffet, snack bar, gift shop, entertainment stage.
Call 800-657-4621 or 715-284-9098.
From I-94 exit 116, go east on Hwy 54 for four miles, W9010 Hwy 54 East, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Menominee Casino Bingo Hotel
- Twenty blackjack tables (two are handicap-accessible), ten bingo sessions each week, and 743 slot machines. Menominee Casino connects to 100-room Menominee Hotel. Gift and smoke shop, restaurant, conference center. Casino open 24 hours a day. Closed Christmas Eve and part of Christmas Day. Live entertainment Thurs through Sun night in Menominee Casino Lounge.
Call 800-343-7778 or 715-799-3600.
Five minutes north of Shawano, Hwys 47 55 and Duquaine Rd, Keshena, Menominee County.
- Mohican North Star Casino and Bingo
- 837 reel slots, video machines, 20 blackjack tables and bingo. Open Monday to Wednesday 8 am to 2 am, and Thursday at 8 am through Monday at 2 am (open 24-hours on weekends).
Call 800-775-CASINO or 715-793-4090.
North of Hwy 29 on County Hwy A, W12180 County Road A, Bowler, Shawano County.
- Mole Lake Casinos
- 481 slot machines (reel, video poker, keno, progressive slots and spin-till-u-win). Twelve blackjack tables and bingo. Snack bar in bingo hall. Free live entertainment in the Regency Lounge. Open all year Fri and Sat 10 am to 3 am. Bingo Sat and Sun 3:20 and 4 pm; Mon, Tues and Fri 6:20 and 7 pm. Lodging three blocks from casino. The two casinos are about a block apart in the Village of Mole Lake on Hwy 55, seven miles south of Crandon, 28 miles east of Rhinelander and 28 miles northeast of Antigo.
Call 800-236-9466 or 715-478-5290.
Rte 1, box 625, Hwy 55, Crandon, Forest County.
- Oneida Bingo and Casino
- Casino with 2,500 reel slots and video poker machines and 60 blackjack tables. Open daily, 24 hours a day. Bingo hall seats 850 players, includes a non-smoking section. High-stakes sessions, daily progressive games and bingo variations. Pull-tabs. Complex includes a 300-room Radisson Inn hotel, convention center, three full-service restaurants, three snack bars, a gift shop/smoke shop, free parking and free shuttle service.
Call 800-238-4263 or 920-494-4500.
Across from Austin-Straubel Airport, 2020 Airport Dr, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- High-stakes bingo, 200 slot machines, poker and keno machines. Over 45 pull-tabs. Free parking. Restaurant in hall. Open daily 8 to 3 am.
Call 800-PAYS BIG or 414-645-6888.
1721 W Canal St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Potawatomi Bingo Northern Lights Casino
- Located just one and a half hours north of Green Bay, Northern Lights Casino opens daily at 9am and offers more than 400 slot and video poker machines, blackjack tables, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride, Craps, Roulette and a 300-seat bingo hall. A 99-room hotel and conference center with indoor pool is located adjacent to the casino with lounge and full service restaurant.
Call 800-487-9522 or 715-473-2021.
616 Hwy 32, Carter, Forest County.
- Rainbow Casino
- 680 slot machines including video poker and 12 blackjack tables. Gift shop, smoke shop and convenience store. Restaurant and lounge, convention center, snack bar, live entertainment. Open Mon through Thur 8 am to 2 am; continuous operation from 8 am Fri to 2 am Monday. Take Hwy 73 from downtown Nekoosa to west on 173 to County G, then south four miles on County Road G.
Call 800-782-4560 or 715-886-4560.
949 County Road G, Nekoosa, Wood County.
- Sand Lake Bingo
- Bingo and pull-tabs. Lunch counter availale. Doors open at 5 pm Mon, Wed and Fri, 1:30 pm Sun (closed Tue and Thurs). Located midway between Spooner and Siren on Hwy 70 in the St. Croix Tribal center, one mile west of Hertel.
Call 800-236-2195 or 814-349-2195.
State Rd 70 and Angeline Ave, Hertel, Burnett County.
- St. Croix Casino and Hotel
- More than 1,100 slot machines, 23 blackjack tables, a live poker room with 12 tables. We also offer live craps and roulette. 153 room hotel plus 8 suites. Full service restaurant, buffet and snack bar. Complete banquet and convention service. Live weekend entertainment. Free valet parking. Open daily 24 hours.
Call 800-782-9987, 800-846-8946 or 715-986-4000.
777 US Hwy 8, Turtle Lake, Barron County.