Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Apple Orchards and Pick-Your-Own
Always call before you go!
( Click County Name to see where attraction is located )
- The Tree Farm
- Pick Your Own vegetables, herbs and cut-your-own flowers. More than 40 kinds available including asparagus, arugula, basil, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cilantro, cucumbers, corn, dai-kon, dill, eggplant, gourds, salad greens, sweet peppers, hot peppers, popcorn, potatoes, pumpkins, squash, tomatoes, winter melon, zucchini and more! Open Jul-Oct: Wed Thr Fri, 9-noon & 3:30-7:30 or dusk; Sat Sun, 9-5.
Call 608-798-2286. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.TheTreeFarm.net
At 8454 Hwy 19 in northwestern Dane County. See our website for directions. Dane County.
- Appleberry Farm
- Established in 1975, Appleberry Farm has grown to be a local favorite for fresh-picked apples and delicious cider in the Fall. Now expanding to a wider selection of berries & vegetables throughout the year. Come visit the Sheep, feed the Chickens and sit by the Duck pond. Enjoy a Hayride or walk through the Orchard and explore our oak savanna with beautiful views towards Blue Mounds.
8079 Maurer Road, Cross Plains, Dane County.
- Bohl Orchard
- Opens July 4. Apples cherries, raspberries. No pick-your-own.
N 2721 Wilson Rd, Poynette, Columbia County.
- Carandale Farm
- Fresh-picked or pick-your-own apples, Concord grapes, raspberries, and strawberries. Also frozen pies, honey, pears, cherries, and plums.
5683 Lincoln Rd, Oregon, Dane County.
- Casey's Orchard
- Open 7 days a week from Labor Day through Thanksgiving, 9 am to 7 pm until time change in October, then 9 am to 6 pm daily. Apples, apple cider, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins. No pick-your-own.
2829 Burbank Rd, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Door Creek Orchard
- Open mid-Aug to late Nov. Mon to Fri 10 to 6. Sat and Sun 9 to 5. Pick-your-own and pre-picked apples (70 varieties), grapes fall raspberries, and pumpkins. Fresh apple cider, pressed weekly. Apple dessert on weekends. Naturally colored yarn from our Black Welsh Mountain Sheep and Lincolns.
From Madison, East 3 miles on Hwy 12/18 past I-90. 3252 Vilas Rd, Cottage Grove, Dane County.
- Eplegaarden Orchard
- Real farm fun for everyone! Self-pick apples, raspberries and pumpkins. Hayrides, animals and a haunted barn.
2227 Fitchburg Rd, Fitchburg, Dane County.
- Fabrita Orchard
- Open 9 to 6 daily. Garden accessories, gift items, greenhouse for bedding plants. Cider . Bakery on weekends.
5939 Hogan Rd, Waunakee, Dane County.
- Glacial Lake Cranberries
- Guided cranberry marsh tours include viewing cranberry harvest, a video, memorabilia, and collectibles at the CranberryLink Visitor Center. Fresh cranberries and cranberry items are for sale. Harvest is late September through October. Tours are at 9, 11, 1, and 3 Mon thru Fri and other times by appointment. Whether it's harvest, hiking, skiing, or birding, visit Glacial Lake Cranberries
2480 County Road D, Wisconsin Rapids, Wood County.
- Green's Pleasant Springs Orchard
- Offering 65 varieties of apples, tomatoes, specialty lettuces, sweet corn, and pumpkins. 10 to 5 pm every day but Thursday. Fresh unpasteurized apple cider pressed weekly in season, pick-your-own and pre-picked apples. School tours available.
2722 Williams Dr, Stoughton, Dane County.
- Hagen's Orchard
- August 1 to Oct 1. Mon to Thurs 8 to 7 pm. Fri and Sat 8 to 5 pm. Sun 1 to 5 pm. Fresh picked apples. No pick-your-own.
6165 Cty HH, Wisconsin Rapids, Wood County.
- Jones Orchard
- 10 to 6 weekdays. 12 to 6 weekends while crop lasts. Apples, jams and jellies. Fresh picked. No pick-your-own.
3005 Siggelkow Rd, McFarland, Dane County.
- Lakeview Berry Farm
- Beautiful picking site overlooking the Big Eau Pleine Flowage. Thirteen raspberry varieties to choose from, plus blueberries, and in 2006 currents and gooseberries. Pick your own (pails available), plus pre-ordered fresh picked flat. Open seven days a week from July through September. Families welcome.
1280 Lakehurst Road, Mosinee, Marathon County.
- Pineapple Hill Orchard
- 9 to 6 on weekends until about Nov 1. Apples only no pick-your-own.
Hwy 23 W to Cty A, turn right to Old Princeton Rd, W 4 miles, Green Lake County.
- Silver Creek Orchard
- 9 to 5 pm 7 days a week late Aug to mid Oct. Fresh picked apples. No pick-your-own.
8185 Hwy K South, Merrill, Marathon County.
- Sutter's Ridge
- Open Labor Day weekend through early Nov. Thurs-Sun 10am-5pm. Many varieties of U-pick and Pre-Picked apples, U-Pick fall raspberries, family friendly corn maze, wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, activity area with animals, school tours, apple cider, fresh caramel apples, homemade apple pie, squash and fall garden mums.
2074 Sutter Dr, Mt. Horeb, Dane County.
- Zickert Orchard
- Open at least 8 to 6 pm 7 days a week July to Nov 1 depending on the crop. Apples, cider, pears, plums. No pick-your-own.
4509 State Rd 73N, Deerfield, Dane County.
- Apple Shed
- From August while apple crop lasts. Apples, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup. Pick your own.
W7757 Wisconsin Ave, Hortonville, Outagamie County.
- Apple Store
- 9 to 5 pm Mon to Sat. Apples, caramel apples, cider, frozen cherries and raspberries, honey, jams and jellies and maple syrup.
1502 W Mason, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Apple Valley Orchard
- 9 to 5 pm daily during season, Sept. to Thanksgiving. Fresh picked and pick-your-own apples. Also pumpkins and crafts.
1670 Mar-El Rd, DePere, Brown County.
- Deer Haven
- Fresh-picked apples and apple cider year-round from residence.
E2693 Old Settlers Rd, Kewaunee, Kewaunee County.
- Grandview Orchard
- 8 am to 8 pm 6 days a week. 10 to 6 pm Sun. August to February. Apples, apple cider, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, raspberries. Pick your own.
W8088 Cty F, Antigo, Langlade County.
- Helene's Hilltop Orchard
- 7 days a week 10 am to 6 pm Sept 13 to Nov 1. Apples, apple cider, baked goods, gift shop. Honey, jams and pumpkins. Pick your own and fresh picked. Holiday pies.
N1189 Quarter Rd, Merrill, Lincoln County.
- Heritage Orchard
- Pick-your-own apples and pumpkins, or visit the Farm Market for fresh-picked apples, squash, jams, jellies, syrups, mustards, caramel apples, spices, frozen cherries, popcorn, sweet cider, hickory nuts, honey and much more. Lookout Loft features a panoramic view of Lake Winnebago and includes crafts and collectables. Picnic at Hawthorne Hollow. Fire pit and tables available. Open 7 days a week from Sept 1 through Oct 31. Hours 9 to 5 daily.
N 2963 Lakeshore Dr, Chilton, Calumet County.
- Hillside Apples
- Hillside Apples features pick your own and ready picked apples. Drive, walk or take a free ride on our wagon into the 30 acre orchard and pumpkin patch. While visiting you are encouraged to try some of our 25 plus different varieties of apples. Visit our retail store where you can sample our hot apple cider that we make fresh weekly on our own modern cider press. Open Labor Day thru Mid December. Hours - Labor Day thru Halloween, Mon - Sat 8 to 5, Sun 10 to 5; Halloween thru Thanksgiving, Mon - Fri 8 to 5, Sat 8 to 3, Sun 10 to 3; Thanksgiving to Mid December, Mon - Fri 8 to 5, Sat 8 to 3 Closed Sundays.
E2237 Hwy 54, Casco, Kewaunee County.
- Hofacker's Hillside Orchard
- 9 am - 5:30 pm, 7 days a week, September through the year. Apples including Honeycrisp, apple cider, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins. Pick your own.
W 3964 Wege Rd, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Hyline Orchard
- Open all year 7 days a week. 8 am to 8 pm during summer and fall, 9 to 5 pm in winter. Apples, cider, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins, some crafts. Pick-your-own apples. Tart cherries: frozen pitted, wholesale and retail, cider, jam and jelly, canned, dried. Pick your own in season. Shipping world-wide. Accepting Visa, MC, Discover.
8240 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Le Fevre Orchards
- 7 days a week. Hours 8 - 6 pm and pick-your-own during cherry season. 8 to 5 pm during apple season, no pick-your-own. Apples, apple cider, cherry cider, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup. Cherry pie and apple pie.
Hwy 42-57 S, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Mann Orchard
- Sun to Fri, daylight hours. Apples and some plums, fresh-picked only.
6099 Gordon Rd, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Maple Valley Orchard
- 7 to 6:30 pm 7 days a week Aug 1 to Dec 15. This is a heritage orchard which includes some very old apple varieties. Gift baskets, pears, plums, pumpkins, fruit trees, perennials, cold-hardy roses. No pick-your-own.
11541 Claywood Rd, Gillett, Oconto County.
- Oneida Apple Orchard
- Open Tues to Sat 9 to 5 mid August to Thanksgiving. Apples, apple cider and apple products.
3976 W Mason St, Oneida, Brown County.
- Orchard Country Winery & Market
- Surrounded by orchards and vineyards tour our family owned winery, cider mill and country market. Featuring handcrafted wines with complimentary product tastings, an array of cheese, cider, bakery, cherry preserves and gifts. Fresh fruit or pick your own. Winter sleigh rides, gift baskets, and year round online shopping. Visit today and taste the best that Door County has to offer! Seasonal tours May-October at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Open year round (limited hours Jan-April).
One-half mile South of Fish Creek, Door County.
- Porter's Patch
- Porter's Patch is a family owned farm specializing in fresh, locally grown Pick-Your-Own Strawberries and Pumpkins. Pre-Picked items available in our Farm Store include Strawberries, Raspberries, Asparagus, Pumpkins, Squash, Pickling Cucumbers and fall decorating items. Blueberries coming soon. Educational and or fun farm tours are available with hay rides. Enjoy a memorable family experience at the Farm.
Call 715-758-8162 or 715-584-2070.
W4314 State Hwy 156, Navarino, Shawano County.
- Rasmussen's Apple Acres
- 1 to 4 pm 7 days a week. Pick-your-own. School tours 1 to 4 pm. Please try to come early in the season.
2 1/2 mi west of 41 Driveway turns south from St Rd 21, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Richmond Orchard
- 9 to 5:30 7 days a week until Oct 27. No pick-your-own. Selling apples, caramel apples, fudge, wine, juice, coffee, baked goods, honey, jams and jellies, etc.
8251 Hwy 57, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Robertson Orchard
- Apples, cider and cherries 7 days a week, an operation from home. Mid July to mid Aug tart cherries. Mid Aug to Christmas for apples. Also pick-your own -- cherries mid July to mid Aug; apples mid Aug to mid Oct.
2575 Shiloh Rd, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Rocky Ridge Orchards
- July and Aug: Daily 10 am to 5 pm. June, Sept and Oct: Fri, Sat and Sun 10 am to 5 pm. Cherries, pick-your-own cherries and apples in season. Frozen cherries, apple cider and cherry juice. Jams, jellies, honey and syrups.
3482 Cty E, Baileys Harbor, Door County.
- Roo's Apple Orchard
- Featuring 10+ varieties of apples plus pears and plums. Open Sep 1 thru Oct 10; Mon - Fri, 5pm to 7pm; Sat 3pm to 7pm; Sun 10am to 7pm. From Winneconne, take Hwy 116, right on Cty Rd D.
7219 County Road D, Omro, Winnebago County.
- Sprangers Orchard
- Open 9 am to 5 pm seven days a week from mid-August to end of October. Apples, pears, plums, pumpkins. Also pick-your-own apples and pumpkins.
On Cty KK 1-1/2 miles E of SR 441. 1 mile E of Cty N, 1 mile W of Hwy 55, Outagamie County.
- Star Orchard
- 8 to 6 pm Mon to Fri. 8 to 5 Sat. 10 to 5 Sun. Into November. Apples, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pears and plums, pumpkins.
253 Hwy CE, Kaukauna, Outagamie County.
- Sylvan Orchard
- Apples only. You-pick and fresh picked.
Hwy 57 4 miles N of Dyckesville, right on Cedar Rd, 1 mile to Circle Rd, left to orchard., Kewaunee County.
- Whispering Orchards
- Through October hours are Mon to Sat 8 to 6 pm. Sun 10 to 5. Reduced hours after Nov 1st. Only fresh-picked apples. Also caramel apples, gift baskets, honey, jams, jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins and squash. Baked goods on weekends.
W1650 Cty MM, Cleveland, Manitowoc County.
- Wood Orchard Market
- Open 9 to 6 pm 7 days a week May through October. Apples and apple cider, asparagus, cherries and cherry cider, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, peaches, pears, plums, pumpkins, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, vegetables and pies. No pick-your-own.
8112 Hwy 42, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Appledore Woods Berry Farm
- Welcome to Appledore Woods Berry Farm. We grow strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. Our berry farm offers Pick-Your-Own strawberries and blueberries. Raspberries and blackberries are available pre-picked at the Eau Claire Downtown Farmers Market. We are located approximately 7 miles south of Eau Claire, Wisconsin, just off State Route 37 on County Road HH.
County Road HH and State Route 37, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- Bayfield Apple Co.
- 7 days a week 360 days a year, 9 am to 6 pm. Fresh picked apples, apple cider, gift baskets, jams and jellies. Pick your own raspberries in season.
Call 715-779-5700 or toll-free 800-363-4JAM.
87540 Cty J, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Beldenhille Orchard
- 8 to 5:30 7 days a week August through Christmas. Apples, baked goods, gift baskets, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn. No pick your own.
Call 715-273-4176 or toll-free 800-637-4227.
N6541 720th St, Beldenville, Pierce County.
- Big Apple
- In season (Aug to Nov) 7 days a week, 10 am to 6 pm. Apples, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins, cookbooks. No pick-your-own.
19337 Ct Hwy OO, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Blueberry Ridge Orchard
- Open July 10 thru August 14, 2010; Saturdays 1 pm to 8 pm, Sundays 7 am to 7 pm. We currently sell blueberries, raspberries and will be selling apples and plums within the next few years. We offer u-pick and pre-picked berries. Visit Blueberry Ridge Orchard today for the best blueberries around. Located on the top of the Eleva Ridge in Western Wisconsin. We are approximately 12 miles south of Eau Claire, located off of State Highway 93 on Hageness Road.
E2795 Hageness Road, Eleva, Eau Claire County.
- Bushel and a Peck Market
- 9 to 6 pm every day of the apple season. Apples, cider, jams and jellies and maple syrup. Crafts, vegetables, caramel apples, raspberries and apples (late Aug-Oct). Fresh baked goods from our own bakery.
18444 Cty Hwy OO, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Connell's Orchard
- 9 to 7 pm 7 days a week August through November. Apples, apple cider, baked goods, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins. Pick your own sometimes. Call first.
19372 Hwy OO, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Connell's Sunridge Orchard
- Every day 8 to 5 August, September, October. Apples, cider, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn and pumpkins. Apple pie sales by the slice or whole pies noon to 5 pm Sept 20 and Oct 4.Pick-your-own on some varieties weekends only.
N4698 90th, Menomonie, Dunn County.
- Erickson Orchard and Country Store
- 9 to 5 daily Memorial Day weekend through October. 12 to 4pm Sun except extended Sun hours during apple harvest. Fresh picked apples, apple cider, baked goods, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, strawberries. Pick your own in season.
RR l, Betzold Rd, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Ferguson's Orchards
- Retail, wholesale, pick your own apples and pumpkins, jams, honey, caramel apples, weekend wagon rides, Farmer Tom's Barnyard/play area, corn maze. Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from late August to end of October, 10 am to 6 pm. Highway 93 south of Eau Claire, exit County Rd II (Deerfield Rd), 2 miles to entrance.
6470 Balsam Rd, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- Fohrman Orchard
- Open daily during the season. Fresh picked; no pick-your-own. Apples and miniature pumpkins.
W6575 Spehle Rd, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- Glasener's Orchard
- 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week July 15 to Nov l. Fresh picked and pick your own. Apples, apple cider, cherries, jams and jellies, syrup, pears, raspberries.
HC 62, Herbster, Bayfield County.
- Hauser's Superior View Farm
- Seven days a week 9 to 5 pm. Closed Christmas to May 1. Mail order. Also plants on premises. Perennial flowers, straw flowers, ready-picked apples, cider, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, 6 varieties of apple wine. Pick your own apples in season.
Located 2-1/2 miles northwest of Bayfield, 86565 Cty Hwy J, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Hillview Farm
- Open early Sept to Nov, 11 am to 6 pm. Open Thursday through Sunday. Pick your own or fresh- picked apples, pumpkins, squash and preserves. Scenic nature trail. Horse wagon rides most Saturdays 1 to 4:30 pm weather permitting.
Take I-94 to Hwy 53 S exit, go 1 mile to Hillview Rd, then S 3 miles, Eau Claire County.
- Holmes Lake Orchard
- Visit our u-pick apple orchard where we have over 120 apple trees with a dozen varieties to pick from. We're open 24/7 (late August through October) - just show up and start picking! Some of our varieties: Connel Red, Cortland, Fireside, Honeycrisp, HoneygoldPlums, McIntosh, Spartan, State Fair, Sweet Sixteen, Wolf River, Zestar.
12966 County Road Z, Grantsburg, Burnett County.
- Indian Creek Orchard
- 10 to 5 daily. Last Fri of August until Halloween. Pick your own, every day in season. Apples, apple cider, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins.
139 350th Ave, Frederic, Polk County.
- Klinger Farm Market
- 7 days a week year-round. Summer hours 8 to 7 pm. At other times 8 to 5 pm. Pick your own tomatoes. Apples, cheeses, cranberries, herbs, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins. Raspberries, rhubarb, strawberries, peaches, pears and plums in season. Bedding plants in spring.
12756 132nd St, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Langhammer Orchards
- Apples and apple cider. Mid Sept to December by appointment only. Pick-your-own deer apples after Oct. 10.
Rt 1,Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Maiden Rock Apples
- Tasty Experiences with Country Charm. Pick-Your-Own or Ready-Pick apples, pumpkins, tours, wagon rides, picnics and other outdoor fun. Visit our retail outlet, The Good Apple or our web site. A stunning fall drive along the Mississippi River, just one short hour from the Twin Cities. Open 10 am - 6 pm, Wed - Sun, Sep 1 through Dec 2.
W12266 King Lane, Stockholm, Pepin County.
- North Wind Organic Farm
- Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries available pick- your- own or pre-picked in season. Apples, pumpkins and cider in october. Jams and jellies all year. Open all day when snow is off the ground.
Rt 1, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Schaefer's Orchard Run
- Certified Organic Orchard established in 2001. Open Labor Day through Halloween. Hours are noon - 5pm Thursday to Sunday. We offer pick your own and ready picked apples, range fed chicken eggs, apple blossom honey, certified organic cheeses and ice cream.
1726 County Highway K, Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- Sunset Valley Orchards
- Mid Sept. to November 1. Apples fresh picked and pick your own.
Rt 1, Valley Road, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- Weber Orchards
- 10 am to 5 pm 7 days a week Aug 22 through Oct 5. Apples, baked goods, honey, jams and jellies, pears, pumpkins. No pick your own.
Rt 1, Weber Rd, Bayfield, Bayfield County.
- White Pine Berry Farm
- Summer features strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, asparagus, rhubarb, and other seasonal produce. Fall features corn maze, pumpkins, watermelon. We have several events for customers and host weddings, reunions, and other parties in our red barn and grounds. Check website and FB page for hours.
1482 Oak Dr, River Falls, St. Croix County.
- White Pine Orchard
- Organic apples and fresh cider. 10 am to 5 pm weekends in September and October. Otherwise by appointment. Pre-picked or pick-your-own. Directions and varieties see our website.
7901 830th Ave, River Falls, Pierce County.
- Armstrong Apples Orchard & Winery
- Armstrong Apples Orchard & Winery featuring 12 varieties of apples. Also available are bakery, preserves and award winning weines. Open July 6, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10-6 until apples are ready in August when additional days of business will be available.
Call 920-477-3007. E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.armstrongapples.com
W853 County Road B, Campbellsport, Fond du Lac County.
- Peck & Bushel Fruit Company
- Southeastern Wisconsin's largest certified organic apple orchard is open Saturdays and Sunday from late August through October 10am-4pm. We will also be open selected Fridays during the season. Pre-picked apples and pick your own Organic Honeycrisp, Organic Zestar!, Organic McIntosh, Organic Cortland, Organic Macoun and many other varieties available. Check our website and Facebook page for latest crop updates.
Call 414-418-0336. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.peckandbushel.com
5472 County Road Q, Colgate, Washington County.
- Apple Holler
- Orchard, Restaurant, Gift Shop and Bakery open everyday of the year except Christmas. Visit our country gift shop and year-round restaurant in a remodeled cow barn. Hayrides, sleigh rides, bonfires, legend of Johnny Apple seed, build your own caramel apples. Apple pancakes and apple cinnamon rolls in restaurant. Apple cider, and apple butter. Sweet corn, honey jams and jellies, maple syrup, gift baskets. Pick your own pears, apples and pumpkins in season, or you can purchase them already picked.
5006 South Sylvania Ave, Sturtevant, Racine County.
- Apple Hut
- 7 days a week late August to Thanksgiving 8 to 5 pm. Apples, taffy apples, apple butter, apple pies and doughnuts, cider and apple dumplings. Craft shop. Also pick-your-own apples and raspberries. Honey, jams and jellies, pumpkins, gourds.
1718 W Walters Rd, Beloit, Rock County.
- 10 to 4 pm weekends while apples last. Wholesale and retail apples. Pick your own as available in September.
6330 Hwy B, Belgium, Ozaukee County.
- Arrowhead Orchards
- Apple season mid August to Christmas. Open Tue to Sat 9 to 6, Sun 12 to 5. We feature 13 varieties of apples -- pick your own. Try our award winning apple cider, dutch apple pie, turnovers, fritters, strudel, danish, dumplings, cider doughnuts, honey, fudge, and a wide variety of caramel apples. Visit our gift shop for a selection of handmade items and gift baskets. Flexible tours of our orchard for schools or groups may include a train ride on the Arrowhead Express and a walk through our maze.
From Beloit I-90 to I-43 Milwaukee exit. Hart road exit, follow signs to Cty X. Go 1 1/2 miles to Schroeder Rd and follow signs. 8450 S Schroeder Rd, Beloit, Rock County.
- Awe's Apple Orchard
- Fri, Sat and Sun 9 to 5 through Thanksgiving. Pick your own, also fresh picked apples, apple butter, cider, honey crisp, caramel apples and queen's apple. Pumpkin butter, jams and jellies and gift baskets.
8081 S Lover's Lane (Hwy 100), Franklin, Milwaukee County.
- Back Acre Apple Farm
- Open 3 pm until sunset weekdays, all day on weekends the second week of Sept to the 2nd week of October. Apples and apple cider only. No pick-your-own.
2710 104th St, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Baehmann Family Farm
- Farm market open seven days a week May to December from 8:30 am to 6 pm. Winter sales room open 9 to 5 December to May. Closed Sundays. Specializing in apples, sweet corn, potatoes and many other home grown items, plus a full line of fruits, vegetables, bedding plants, jams, jellies and honey. (Sorry, no pick your own.) Large collection of antiques for sale May to September.
Midway between I-43 and Hwy 41 on SR 167, Ozaukee County.
- Barthel Fruit Farm
- 9 am to 6 pm Mon through Sat. 10 to 5 pm Sun. June and July pick your own strawberries. Open mid August through New Year or depending on crop. Pick your own as available. Cider, baked goods, pears, plums etc.
12246 N Farmdale Rd, Mequon, Ozaukee County.
- Blue Skies Berry Farm
- Offering organic raspberries, heirloom vegetables, edible flowers and herbs. Pick-your-own raspberries mid-August to late September, Sunday mornings in season, or call ahead for weekdays and evenings. Pre-picked also.
16 miles S of Beltline via Hwy 14. 10320 N Crocker Rd, Brooklyn, Rock County.
- Bower's Produce
- Seasonal beginning in April. Stand open 9 to 6 pm seven days a week July to Nov 1.Apples, cider, caramel apples, asparagus, strawberries, honey, maple syrup, bi-color sweet corn, 19 kinds of peppers, 15 of squash ,complete line of vegetables. Also pumpkins, gourds, bird houses, etc.
W490 St Rd 20, East Troy, Walworth County.
- Brightonwoods Orchard
- Over 130 varieties of heirloom apples. Fresh cider. (Not a pick-your-own. Products sold in the Apple Barn.) Open Labor Day to Thanksgiving. Daily 9 to 6.
1072 288th Ave, Burlington, Kenosha County.
- Maurer's Orchard
- Variety of apples for eating & baking (also deer apples). Picked or U-pick. 1 mile N of West Bend and Right off Hwy 45.
Call 262-335-9555 or 262-338-8253.
3206 Lighthouse Lane, West Bend, Washington County.
- Cherry Hill Orchard
- Open Sat and Sun 9 to 5 pm until mid-November. Apples, caramel apples and pumpkins. Pick your own cherries (in July) but no pick-your-own apples.
W2626 Poplar Rd, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Country Crest Apples
- No pick-your-own. Apples only, several varieties.
N996 Hwy M, Watertown, Jefferson County.
- Frenz Orchard and Garden Center
- Mon to Fri 8 am to 7 pm. Saturday and Sun 8 to 5 pm. All year. Bedding plants, perennials, fruits and vegetables. Apples, apple cider, baked goods, Christmas trees and wreaths, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins.
505 N Main, Thiensville, Ozaukee County.
- Hafs Road Orchard
- Call 262-279-3638.
W632 Hafs Road, Genoa City, Walworth County.
- Hazeltines Strawberries
- Fifteen acres of pick-your-own and pre-picked strawberries.
Six miles west of Janesville on Hwy 11. 8212 W State Rd 11, Janesville, Rock County.
- Hermanson Pumpkin Patch
- Open third week in Sept and all of Oct, 9 am to 6 pm, every day. We have all size pumpkins, also white, red, green and brown pumpkins. 13 varieties of squash, Indian corn, gourds and bird house gourds. Also dried bird house gourds from last year. "Drive a little and save a lot!"
8 miles SE of Stoughton on Cty N, 127 Cty N, Edgerton, Rock County.
- Kallas Honey Farm
- Open year-round, 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Pure honey and various products made with our honey. Pure maple syrup, horseradish and garlic.
5500 West Douglas Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Kirschbaum's Strawberry Acres
- Pick-your-own and pre-picked strawberries available during season, mid-June to mid-July.
Twenty minutes North of Madison, N5802 Hwy 151, Beaver Dam, Dodge County.
- Klee's Out On A Limb Acres
- Call 262-835-7728.
4704 W 7 Mile Rd, Caledonia, Racine County.
- Little Farmer
- Open Mon through Fri 8 am to 6 pm, Sat and Sun 10 am to 6 pm, early August to end of November. Apples, cider, homemade baked goods, caramel apples, cranberries, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, peaches in season, popcorn and pumpkins. Craft barn. Hayrides on weekends. School and bus tours welcome. Pick your own apples and pumpkins.
Ten miles N of Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Log Cabin Orchard
- Open Sunday afternoons Sep - Oct, Noon - 6 pm. Small minimal spray orchard featuring Cortland and Macintosh apples, pears, plums, fresh apple cider, maple syrup, apple syrup, honey, and apple butter.
N4797 County Rd E, Plymouth, Sheboygan.
- Mayfield Orchard and Nursery
- Mon through Sat 9 to 5, Sun 10 to 4 through at least October. No pick-your-own. Selling apples, cider, apple butter, honey, jams, jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins, gift baskets to order. Country gift store, also wholesale and retail perennial plants, lawn and garden supplies and accessories.
4785 Mayfield Rd, West Bend, Washington County.
- Meyer's Farm Market
- Open daily 9 - 6, May through Christmas. Seasonal products: spring flowers, summer produce, fall apples, pumpkin patch, hayrides, Christmas trees, visit Santa, antique tractors. Farm tours by appointment.
Take I-90 to Janesville, exit Hwy 14 West 2.5 miles to Hwy 51, 2.5 miles north to E. M-H Townline Rd, 1 mile east to 1329 E. M-H Townline Rd, Milton, Rock County.
- Old Homestead Orchard
- Our Family Owned & Operated Orchard produces several Varieties of Apples & Pears. We're Right in between Milwaukee & Racine! Fresh Pressed Apple Cider. U-pick and ready-picked Apples & Raspberries. Plus, many varieties of tomatoes including Heirloom and Roma. Made from our Orchard Fruit Gourmet Apple & Pear Butters Artisan Flower Jellies Several varieties of Apple & Pear Sauces. Open Wednesday - Friday: Noon - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 5pm, Monday & Tuesday: Closed.
7814 Raynor Ave, Franksville, Racine County.
- Oriole Springs Orchard
- Open daily 9 to 5:30, from September 11 till mid October. Pick Your Own starting dates: Galas Sep 11, Macintosh Sep 11, Jonathan Sep 18, Golden Delicious Sep 25, Empire Sep 25, Red Delicious Oct 2, Pumpkins Oct 2.
35032 128 street, Twin Lakes, Kenosha County.
- Patterson Orchards and Farm Market
- Open Aug 10 to May 31, 7 days a week 9 to 5:30. Apples, cider, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pears, vegetables and fruits, ready picked pumpkins only. Also frozen fruits and vegetables. Gift baskets at Christmas. No pick-your-own. Closed on major holidays.
Between Beloit Rd and Layton Ave, 4607 S 124th St, New BerlinWaukesha County.
- Peterka Farms
- Call 262-835-1384.
7735 Nicholson Rd, Caledonia, Racine County.
- Poyer Orchards Farm Market
- Open 9 to 6 pm 7 days a week year-round. No pick-your-own. Apples, caramel apples, pie, cider, cheeses, pumpkins, squash. Bedding plants in spring. Summer fruits.
N 4th St, Ft Atkinson, Jefferson County.
- Riverside Orchard
- Open Mon through Sat 9 to 5 pm Sept into Feb or March. Closed on Sun. No pick-your-own. Apples and pears only.
1120 Jones St, Watertown, Jefferson County.
- Open 8 am until dark 7 days a week July 1 to Nov 1. Apples, cider, jams and jellies, maple syrup, tomatoes, vegetables, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
N11380 West Line Rd, Brownsville, Dodge County.
- Simon's Gardens
- Open 9 to 6 daily April through November. No pick-your-own. Selling apples, cider, caramel apples, cookies, melons, jams and jellies, gift baskets. Melons, bulbs, pumpkins and fall vegetables.
14780 W Greenfield Ave, Brookfield, Waukesha County.
- Squire's Strawberry and Pumpkin Farm
- Call 262-534-6547.
Church Rd, Burlington, Racine County.
- Stacey Farms
- Call 262-642-9689 or toll-free 877-784-2578.
N8750 Thiede Rd, East Troy, Waukesha County.
- Stauss Farms
- Hours variable depending on weather, etc, so please call immediately before coming. Freshly picked super sweet sweet corn available August and September. Also pick your own fall raspberries available August and September.
Two miles N of Northridge Shopping Center, Ozaukee County.
- Strojny Orchard
- Mon through Sat 10 to 7 pm. Apples, peaches and pears.
Off Hwy 32 between Cedar Grove and Oostburg, Sheboygan County.
- The Apple Barn Orchard and Winery
- Daily 7 am to 5 pm. Premium green farms since 1848, offering apple cider, pantry items, maple syrup, local honey, pumpkins, cookies, gourds, fruit boxes, caramel apples, apple shipments, antiques, pottery, unique gift items and candy. Call for exact picking conditions and schedule.
Take Cty O north of Delavan to Sugar Creek Rd or Cty H north of Elkhorn to Sugar Creek Rd. Watch for the signs, Walworth County.
- The Elegant Farmer
- Visit us for Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag and Ciderbaked Boneless Ham. Prize winning cheeses, deli and specialty foods. May: hothouse tomatoes and Jersey Giant hybrid asparagus. June: strawberries and green arrow peas. July: jumbo red raspberries and fresh picked blueberries. August: tree-ripened freestone Michigan peaches and fresh Door county cherries. Sept and Oct hayrides to pick apples, pumpkins and squash. Open everyday year-round. Summer 8 am to 8 pm. Fall/ winter/ spring 9 am to 6 pm.
At Cty ES and J between Mukwonago and East Troy, Walworth County.
- Thompson's Strawberry Farm
- Mon-Fri 7 am to 7 pm, Sat 7 am to 5 pm, Sun 8 am to 5 pm. Pick your own strawberries, raspberries and pumpkins.
Call 262-857-2353 or 262-857-2351.
Two miles W of I-94 on Hwy 50., Kenosha County.
- Valley View Berry Farm
- 2-1/2 miles W of intersection of Hwys 120 and 36 on Springfield Rd. 7:30 am to 5 pm Mon-Sat, 9 am to 5 pm Sun.
Hwy NN and Springfield Rd, Lake Geneva, Walworth County.
- Walvoord's Berry Farm
- 1 mile N of Cedar Grove on Smies Rd. 7 am to 7 pm Mon-Sat. Open some Sundays.
W2160 Smies Rd, Cedar Grove, Sheboygan County.
- Weeden Orchard
- 9 to 5 pm 7 days a week Sept through the year. Apples, cider all year, jams and jellies. No pick-your-own.
4939 Weeden Creek Rd (Cty EE), Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.
- Brux Orchards
- 8:30 to 5:30 Mon through Sat. 10 to 5 Sun. April to Christmas. Fresh picked apples, apple cider, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pears, popcorn, pumpkins, rhubarb, strawberries and vegetables. Crafts. Pick your own berries.
W7428 Hwy 82, Mauston, Juneau County.
- Country Bumpkin Farm Market
- Pre-picked and pick-your-own berries, fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Walk our gardens and greenhouses, and browse our gift shop. Open daily 10 - 6pm, May 1 - Oct 31.
1 mile west of Home Depot on Hwy P. E9745 Hwy P, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk County.
- Cucumber Tree Nursery
- 8 am to dark 7 days a week during apple season, mid August to Halloween. Fresh picked. Apples, honey, pumpkins, nursery stock.
4197 Saints Road, Blanchardville, Lafayette County.
- Ecker's Apple Farm
- 10 to 6 pm 7 days during Season, August to Christmas. Apples, caramel apples, Queen's Apple, jams and jellies, salsa. Pies year-round.
W27062 St Rd 5435, Trempealeau, Trempealeau County.
- EpleHaus Orchard and Norskhaven Gift and Coffee Shop
- Pick-your-own apples seasonally. Apples, cider, maple syrup and condiments. Also restaurant, coffee shop and gift shop--schedule: Open weekends in March and April. Open Thurs to Sun in May, June and July. Open 7 days a week Aug to Dec 23. Aug hours 9 to 5. Sept hours 7 to 7.
Rt 2, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- Ferguson's Orchards
- Retail, wholesale, pick your own apples and pumpkins, jams, honey, caramel apples, weekend wagon rides, Farmer Tom's Barnyard/play area, corn maze. Open 7 days a week from late August to end of October, 10 am to 6 pm. Exist Little Tamarack Rd from Highway 54 between Galesville and Centerville. N17543 Grover Lane, Galesville, Trempealeau County.
- Fleischman Orchard
- Fresh picked and pick-your-own apples. Season starts about Sept 10 to end of October. Daily from 8 am to 6 pm.
Take Cty S 4 miles S of B lair to Joe Coulee Rd, left 1 mile, Trempealeau County.
- Fleming Orchards
- Open 7 days a week 8 to 5 pm Aug 15 to Nov 15. Fresh picked apples, cider, caramel apples, honey, jams and jellies, maple syruip, pumpkins, squash, gourds, indian corn, popcorn on weekends.
Call 608-735 4625.
Hwy 171, 4 mi E, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- Fran Ceil Orchard
- Open daily 9-5 starting Labor Day weekend through October. No pick-your-own. Apples, crafts, syrups, sausage, squash and pumpkins.
Seven miles S of Hillsboro, follow signs from Hwy 80, Vernon County.
- Held's Orchard
- 7 days a week 9 to 6 pm Sept to Nov. Fresh picked apples, pumpkins. Apple cider. No pick-your-own.
S5398A Hwy 58, La Valle, Sauk County.
- Hillcrest Orchard & Christmas Trees
- 9 am to 5 pm 7 days a week mid-Aug. to Christmas. Fresh picked, no pick-your-own. Apples, cheeses, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins and vegetables, Amish candy.
Call 608-624-5762 or 608-624-5753.
44108 Hwy 171, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- Honey Ridge Apple Farm
- Thurs to Sun 10 am to 7 pm in Sept and Oct. Selling apples, honey and candles. Pick-your-own in Oct.
E15833 Hwy 33, Hillsboro, Vernon County.
- Kickapoo Orchards
- Open 9 to 5, July until the day before Thanksgiving. Apples, tart cherries, raspberries and grapes, our own cider, bakery with original "apple pizza," pies, sandwiches and coffee; sunflower/corn maze, apple gift shop, jams, jellies, cheese, sausage and more. All tours welcome.
3-1/2 miles E of town, Crawford County.
- Lazy Patch Farm
- Grapes, apples, raspberries and strawberries in season. Sat and Sun 1 to 6 pm until mid-October depending on supply.
33351 Hwy 154, Hillpoint, Sauk County.
- Liss's Green Valley Orchard
- 8 to 5 pm 7 days a week August through November. Apples only, no pick-your-own.
Cty trunk Hwy F, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Maple Ridge Orchard
- Call 608-654-5151.
6675 Maple Ave, Cashton, Monroe County.
- Meacham's Orchard
- 1 pm to 5:30 pm every day while supply lasts. Apples only. No pick-your-own.
24982 Livingston Rd, Wilton, Monroe County.
- Oakwood Fruit Farm
- Open 7 days a week. 9 to 5 pm through end of October. Open 10 am to 4 pm after Nov 1. Pick your own concord grapes and pick your own cherries in July. No pick-your-own apples. Fresh picked apples, cider, apple butter, caramel apples, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pumpkins and squash.
31128 Apple Ridge Rd, Richland Center, Richland County.
- Rex Moseley Fruit and Vegetable Farm
- Open 7 days a week. 9 to 5 pm starting in mid September thru the middle of November. Pick your own and already picked apples. Varieties include, Paula Red, McIntosh, Cortland, Spartan, Honey Crisp, Regent, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Empire, and Fireside.
23933 Cortland Avenue, Warrens, Monroe County.
- Sacia Orchards
- Our 250 acres in 4 locations is the 2nd largest apple orchard in Wisconsin. We have over 25 different apple varieties. We're the only area apple orchard that packs their own apples. Sacia's famous fresh baked apple pies are made daily. Enjoy them fresh, frozen or by the slice. We're told they're the best! We make our own caramel apples and apple turnovers!
W19461 US Hwy 53/54/93, Galesville, Trempealeau County.
- Scholl and Sons Orchard
- Open 8 am to 6 pm 7 days a week year-round except Dec, Jan and Feb. Apples, cider, caramel apples, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, pick your own pumpkins. Also tomatoes, zucchini, sweet corn. Asparagus in March, April, May. Cherries and raspberries in July.
22365 Crowville School Rd, Richland Center, Richland County.
- Shihata's Orchard
- Open 9 to 5 on weekends, 8 to 5 weekdays during apple season, August to Nov 15. Fresh-picked and pick-your-own apples. Also cider, caramel apples, cheeses and sausages, honey, jams and jellies, pears, popcorn and pumpkins, strawberries. Gift baskets.
Off Hwy 27, 6 mi N, Prairie du Chien, Crawford County.
- Ski-Hi Fruit Farm
- Open Aug through Nov, 8 to 5 pm, seven days a week. The apple orchard in the Baraboo Bluffs is next door to Devil's Lake State Park. We raise 35 varieties of apples. Home of the World's Best Homemade apple pie, apple turnovers, caramel apples, unpasturized cider, comb honey, regular honey, jams, maple syrup, XL potatoes, sweet onions, pot roast onions, squash, Indian corn, and gourds. Self guided tours. Picnic area. No pick-your-own apples.
Located 4 miles south of Baraboo on Hwy 12, turn on Ski-Hi Rd, E11219A Ski-Hi Road, Baraboo, Sauk County.
- Star Valley Orchards
- Raspberries: June-July, Blueberries: July-Sept, Plums & Pears: August. Fresh Vegetables. Apples: August-Pristine, Zestar & Gingergold. September-Wealthy, Linda Mac, Cortland, Sweet Sixteen, McIntosh, HoneyCrisp, Macoun & Jonagold. October- Smoothee, Snowsweet & Ambrosia. Fresh Baked goods, Caramels, Jams & Jellies, Maple & Fruit Syrups, Fruit Butters, Pie Fillings, Sauces, Mustards, Salsas & Pickles, super premium Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream, Cranberries, Dried Fruits, Quilts, Rugs & Crafts.
Next to I-94 Warrens Exit #135 on the West side, 3517 Blarney Rd, Warrens, Monroe County.
- Sunrise Orchards
- Open 9 to 5 Monday through Sun. Late August to December 23. Closed Thanksgiving Day.
1 1/2 miles east of Gays Mills, 48340 State Hwy 171, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- Ten Eyck Orchard
- 8:30 to 5 pm 7 days a week into November. Fresh-picked apples. Apple butter, cider, caramel apples, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup and pumpkins.
Hwy 1181, Broadhead, Green County.
- The Berry Farmer
- Offering pick-your-own and pre-picked strawberries and peas. Open Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm, Sat and Sun 8am - 5pm; season early June to early July. Picking containers are provided.
E10222 Hoot Owl Valley Rd, Baraboo, Baraboo County.
- Triple J Orchard
- Open weekends late Aug to Nov 1: Sat 9 to 5, Sun 11 to 5 . Gift basket and gift shop.
20995 Orbit Ave, Ontario, Vernon County.
- Turkey Ridge Organic Apple Orchard
- Open 9 to 5 7 days a week Sept. 1 until Dec. No pick-your-own. Apples, cider, honey, local jams and jellies, pumpkins and squash. Crafts.
50350 Turkey Ridge Rd, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- West Prairie Orchard
- Wholesale only in 1998.
Nelson Rd, Franklin Township, Viroqua, Vernon County.
- West Ridge Orchard
- 8 to 5 pm 7 days a week until about Christmas. No pick-your-own. Apples, cider, russet potatoes, jumbo Western onions.
Hwy 171, Gays Mills, Crawford County.