· Beer Novelties
· Home Accessories
· Maple Products
· Mugs/Shot Glasses
· Music and DVDs
· Gift Ideas
· New Items
· Product Recipes
· Company Profiles
· Wisconsin Cheese
· Bicycle Trail Search
Ordering & Shipping
- 0. How-to-order overview
- When you order products from the Wisconsin Store, there is no need to register first -- no need to Log In -- no need to do anything but select your merchandise and drop it into your shopping cart. When you are ready to check out, you will enter your shipping and payment information as a new customer, or you can enter your e-mail address or customer ID and your password to retrieve your customer information. Then review and submit your order.
Phone Orders? Yes! Although the preferred method is for you to place your order over the internet, we will take your phone order if you call 1-414-455-0523.
- 1. Find items you want
- Our products are really easy to find. If you want to browse through all of them, click on the link which says All Products -- found in the yellow navigation bar at the top of every Store page. The items appear in random order. Or you may look at products within a categoy by clicking on the category name in the left margin. If you are looking for a specific item, use the Keyword Search to find it. NOTE! The Keyword Search will work best for you if you stay away from plurals and enter a single word.
- 2. Add items to your cart
- To add an item to your cart, enter a quantity and click the Add to Cart button. To add more than one item at the same time, click on the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the page after entering a quantity for each item. Some items will also require that you choose a flavor, size, etc. when adding it to the cart.
- 3. Proceed to checkout
- You may see the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on it's link in the yellow navigation bar at the top of the page. To make changes to your cart, you can either Delete an item by clicking the check box or change the ordered Quantity, then click on the Update button. When you are done adding items to your cart click on the Proceed button.
- 4. Returning customers
- If you have previously ordered with us, you can enter either your e-mail address which you used before or your customer ID with your password. Then click the Login button. This will retrieve your account information saving you a lot of typing time. You will still need to enter the following: a shipping address or check the box to use your billing address as the shipping address, either Ground or Air for the shipping method, and your credit card's security code if you are paying by card.
- 5. Enter order information
- Shipping-Currently there are only two shipping modes: Ground and Air. Ground may take up to 8 business days, while Air is usually 3 to 4 business days. (Perishable products such as cheese, may be sent 2nd Day Air) Our vendors all use different shipping carriers for their unique products, so choosing a specific carrier is not possible. Your order can only be sent to one address.
Read more under the Shipping Information section below
Read about special shipping requirements for perishable cheese products
County-Wisconsin Online® needs to capture the Ship-To Wisconsin County so proper taxes can be assessed on taxable items.
Access-Your e-mail is important for our correspondence with you and for your access to your account information. We have decided not to fill the Password box with dots when you enter your password so that you can see what you have typed. This saves you typing it again as some places require. Just don't let anyone look over your shoulder when entering your password.
Payment-If paying by check we will have to wait for your check to arrive and process it through the bank before sending you your order. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for Non-Sufficient Funds checks. If paying by card, the Card Zip means the zip code for the address of your card statement. The Card Security Code is a 3 or 4 digit number found on your card. A more detailed explanation exists on the account entry page.
Click on the Account button when finished. Errors will appear in red boxes at the beginning of each section, otherwise you will see a complete summary of your order with shipping and handling, taxes, and a grand total for your order.
- 6. Add a gift message
- Now you may add a gift message. There is a link for it in the green box at the top of the page. After writing your message, select an item you would like your gift message card attached to, and click the Update Gift Message button. If you don't enter a message, a default message will be entered; "A Gift for You!". You will now be taken to the Account page where you may review your account information once again.
- 7. Review & submit your order
- A complete summary of your order is now displayed. Your password does not appear in case you are placing an order on your lunch break at the office. Only click once on the Submit My Order button. If you are paying by card, you will be taken to the Verisign web site who we are using to process our credit card transactions. There you will see the results of your card transaction. If you have problems with your card you may come back to Wisconsin Online® by clicking the Return button, and try again using another card.
- You tracking your order
- Tracking the delivery of your products can be done through the Order Status screen. First Select your order and press the Display button. Click the Tracking number and you will be taken to the carrier's web site. Note - The Spee Dee Delivery Service does not allow customers to track their packages; unlike UPS and FedEx. And tracking may not be available on some products. Also, there may be a delay of a few hours before your tracking number is recognized in the carrier's computer system.
- Shipping information
- Delivery-Please refer to Shipping under bullet 5 above, "Enter order information."
Rates-We handle shipping separate from handling. Shipping is determined by the weight of the product, while Handling is determined by the sale amount of the product. Both are based on tables where it is more expensive to ship a heavier and costly product.
If your items are being shipping from more than one company, this will be noted on the bottom of the Submit page above the Submit My Order button. This means an extra shipping and handling fee has been added to the order to handle the expense of multiple shipments. But the total S&H will most likely be less than if you had ordered these products from each company individually.
Lastly, there may be an extra expense coming from a vendor because of special shipping requirements. Bratwurst, for example, is a perishable item and requires cooling agents inside the package for which the vendor adds a fee.
Overall we continue to tweak our tables to bring you reasonable shipping rates. To see what your S&H will be, add items to your cart and enter your order information. All charges appear on the summary page where you Submit your order. You can easily makes changes and have the order recalculated.
- Returns policy
- You may return most items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. However, we cannot accept returns of food products. We will also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We are unable to exchange items.
Damaged item-If the item has been damaged in transit, we will gladly ship you a replacement item. However, all damage claims are to be filed immediately with the carrier. Original cartons and packing materials must be held for inspection. Damages must be reported by e-mail to Wisconsin Online® within 5 days of receipt of goods.
Wrong item-Please indicate the number of items you are returning, the reason for the return, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement item sent to you. First click on the Order Status link above and print the order details for your entire order. Then make the required notations, and ship the wrong item back to us in our original packaging. We will give you a credit for your shipping expense.
- We will notify you by e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. If you have not received notice after 4 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance. Certain items will only receive partial refunds: items in their original condition received after 30 days of delivery to you and not greater than 60 days, 80% of item's price; any book that has obvious signs of use or any item that has been opened or not in its original condition, 50% of item's price. See our Returns Policy above for items which can not be returned.