Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Cheese Factories and Tours
Map of Wisconsin Cheese Factories
Wisconsin produces more than 35 percent of all cheese made in the United States. Much of it is made in small, family-owned and operated cheese factories that specialize in award-winning varieties. They welcome visitors. Tours and observation windows are offered by many cheese makers. Mornings are generally best. Many factories also have a retail outlet so you can sample the cheeses, send some as gifts, or take some home. Be sure to call in advance to confirm the availability of tours or viewing on the date of your visit.
- Associated Milk Producers - Portage
- Call 608-742-2114.
301 Brooks Street, Portage, Columbia County.
- Bletsoe's Honey Bee Cheese
- Call 715-443-2526.
8281 Third Lane, Marathon, Marathon County.
- Dupont Cheese
- Fresh curds, colby, cheddar, monterey jack, rainbow and other flavored cheeses. Retail outlet and an observation window.
Six miles S of Marion at N10140 Hwy 100, Waupaca County.
- Grand Meadow Dairy
- Call 715-383-5812.
D3102 Grand Meadow Rd, Stratford, Marathon County.
- Maple Grove Cheese
- Cheddar, colby, monterey jack, farmers cheese. Retail outlet and prearranged tours.
Three miles W of Milladore on Hwy 10 to Mayflower Rd, 1 mile N, Milladore, Wood County.
- Mullins Cheese
- Specializing in cheddar, colby, and monterey jack. Over 50 varieties for sale. Fresh curds daily. Wisconsin gifts and souvenirs. Video tour available with an expanded store.
Off I-39/US 51, exit 175 to downtown Knowlton, Marathon County.
- Nasonville Dairy
- Cheddar, colby, monterey jack, marble jack, feta, cheese curds, specialty cheese. Tours by appointment.
Seven miles W of Marshfield at 10898 Hwy 10 West, Wood County.
- Union Star Cheese Factory
- Open daily until 5 pm. View cheesemaking process Mon through Sat, 8 to 10 am. Prearranged tours and a retail outlet.
Call 920-836-2804 or toll-free 800-354-3373.
From Oshkosh take Hwy 110 22 miles NW to Zittau, Waupaca County.
- Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company
- Guided tours and movie focus on Wisconsin's rich dairy heritage. Fresh cheese curds and ice cream. Retail outlet and an observation window.
Hwys 34 and C, 6860 State Highway 34, Rudolph, Wood County.
- Wiskerchen Cheese
- A premier manufacturer of Blue Cheese and Feta Cheese, Wiskerchen Cheese Inc. has manufactured cheese since 1936. We are located in the gently rolling hill country of central Wisconsin, and have been quietly producing fine quality cheeses for some of America's largest food companies, under well-known national brand names. No tours available. No observation window.
Nine miles E of Marshfield at 5710 E Cty H, Auburndale, Wood County.
- Pine River Dairy
- Over 250 varieties of cheese available in our retail store. Enjoy a 25 cent hand dipped ice cream cone while browsing through our many gifts and souvenirs. Come view the butter manufacturing process through our observation window. Family owned since 1941. Store hours Mon-Fri 8-5pm, Sat 8-1pm.
Call 920-758-2233. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.pineriverdairy.com
10115 English Lake Rd, Manitowoc, Manitowoc County.
- Belle Plaine Cheese
- Call 715-526-2789.
N3473 Wisconsin Ave, Shawano, Shawano County.
- Cloverleaf Cheese
- Call 920-722-9201.
2006 Irish Rd, Neenah, Winnebago County.
- Henning's Cheese
- Fresh Curds, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, String Cheese, Mozza Whips, Reduced Fat Farmers and a variety of flavors. Cheese Samples, Wine, Ice Cream, Souvenirs and more... Retail Store, Museum, Observation window, Cheese making video. Watch cheese being made Mon Fri till 11:00 am. Store Hours M F 7am 4 pm; Sat 8am noon. Henning's Cheese is a 4th Generation family cheese company that has been manufacturing cheese since 1914. Directions: Go 2 1/2 miles N of Kiel on Hwy 67 follow signs.
20201 Point Creek Rd, Kiel, Manitowoc County.
- Kaukauna Cheese
- Call 920-788-3524.
1500 E North St, Little Chute, Outagamie County.
- Krohn Dairy Products
- Call 414-845-2901.
N2915 Hwy 163, Luxemburg, Kewaunee County.
- Laack Brothers Cheese Company
- The Laack family is proud to have been in the cheese business for 4 generations. Laack Brothers cheese was established by Mark and Jeff Laack in 1986. We manufacture award winning cold pack and cream cheese spreads, and cut and package all types of cheese. We specialize in high quality aged cheddars: from 1 year to 6 years at its finest. We ship anywhere in the US year-round. Call for a mail order sheet. Also check out our little cheese store with a large variety of cheese, sausage and candies.
Call 920-864-2815 or toll-free 800-589-5127.
7050 Morrison Rd, Greenleaf, Brown County.
- Lamers Dairy
- Open Mon - Fri 8 am - 6 pm, Sat 9 am - 5 pm.
N410 Speel School Rd, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Land O' Lakes
- Call 414-894-2204.
927 Eighth St, Kiel, Calumet County.
- Laney Cheese-Stiede
- Call 414-822-5432.
W1031 Main Laney Dr, Pulaski, Brown County.
- Renards Cheese Inc
- Renard's Cheese Factory is a family tradition with three generations of cheesemaking! Store hours are Monday thru Friday 8-5 and Open weekends.
248 County S, Algoma, Door County.
- Renards Cheese Store LLC
- Renard's Cheese is a family tradition with three generations of cheesemaking! Store hours are Monday thru Friday 8-5 and Open weekends.
2189 County Road DK, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Ron's Wisconsin Cheese
- Call 414-845-5330.
124 Main St, Luxemburg, Kewaunee County.
- Saxon Creamery
- We're a 5th generation Wisconsin family farm, using only milk from our pasture-based herd to make exceptional cheese. The cows graze on the lush grass near Lake Michigan, giving each cheese its unique flavor by nature. Saxon's skilled cheesemakers ensures each handcrafted wheel of cheese is aged to perfection in our cellars to reach their full flavor. You'll taste the care & passion each time you serve one of Saxon's Family of Award Winning Cheeses.
855 Hickory Street, Cleveland, Manitowoc County.
- Scray's Cheese
- Experience the tradition of Wisconsin cheese making, at a 4th generation, authentic cheese factory. Closest factory to Green Bay, with over 100 different types of specialty cheese, local wines, and gourmet coffee. Stop by for squeaky fresh cheese curds, or have them shipped to your door!
2082 Old Martin, DePere, Brown County.
- Simon's Specialty Cheese
- Our visitors watch a cheese-making video and a mini-museum to look through. We welcome bus tours. Simon's offers over 100 varieties of cheeses along with many imported cheeses. We have gift boxes & baskets for all of your holiday giving - shipped anywhere in the USA! Plus fresh cheese curds, FREE cheese & fudge samples with 16 varieties of fudge including our special recipe of Homemade Chocolate Cheese Fudge, hand-dipped ice cream, fresh pizzas and many Wisconsin specialty gifts & gourmet items.
2735 Freedom Rd, Little Chute, Outagamie County.
- Spring Side Cheese Corporation
- Cheddar, colby, monterey jack, farmers, specialty and low sodium. Over 25 varieties. Gifts. Retail outlet, prearranged tours, and an observation window.
From Oconto Falls take Cty B N 8 miles to 7989 Arndt Rd, Oconto Falls, Oconto County.
- Twelve Corners Cheese Factory
- Call 414-993-1767.
N4524 Hwy 47, Black Creek, Outagamie County.
- Utterly Unique Cheese Company
- Factory fresh Wisconsin cheese, squeaky cheese curds, Wisconsin novelties, gourmet coffee, gourmet foods, gift baskets and boxes. Open March - December Mon-Sat 10-9, Sun 11-6. Call for winter hours.
Call 414-231-7183 or toll-free 800-207-3133.
Prime Outlet, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Eau Galle Cheese Factory
- Eau Galle Cheese, family owned & operated since 1945, produces over 9 million lbs of cheese each year. Our store specializes in the finest Wisconsin cheeses. Make sure to try the many samples available. There is a viewing area where you can look into the plant or you can watch, "The Art of Cheese-Making" video. Browse through our store filled with all your favorite gifts & collectibles, including a year 'round Christmas room. Store is open 7 days a week. Mon - Sat 9-5:30, Sun & Holidays 11-4:30.
Call 715-283-4211. E-mail email@example.com Web www.eaugallecheese.com
70 miles from Minneapolis or 20 miles S of Menomonie at N6765 Hwy 25, Durand, Pepin County.
- Associated Milk Producers - Jim Falls
- Call 715-382-4113.
14193 County Hwy S, Jim Falls, Chippewa County.
- Bass Lake Cheese Factory
- Award-winning, all natural handmade specialty cheeses from cow's, sheep's and goat's milk. Many varieties. Retail outlet, observation window, and an audio/video presentation. Mon through Sat, 10 am to 5 pm, Sun 11 am to 5 pm. Self-guided tours, picnic area.
Eight miles N of Hudson off County I, 598 Valley View Trail in Somerset, St. Croix County.
- Burnett Dairy Co-op
- Call 715-689-2468.
11631 Hwy 70, Grantsburg, Burnett County.
- Cady Cheese Factory
- Cheddar, colby, monterey jack and gold'n jack. Retail outlet, prearranged tours, and an observation window.
3-1/2 miles S of I-94 at exit 28 for Glenwood City and Spring Valley, 126 Hwy 128 in Wilson, St. Croix County.
- Crystal Lake Cheese Factory
- Since 1948. Industry leader in the manufacturing of specialty flavored natural cheese. Monterey jack, cheddar and muenster. Flavorings such as mushrooms, cranberries, sweet basil and apples added. Retail outlet, observation window and an audio/video presentation. Five miles S of Cumberland, five miles N of Turtle Lake to Hwy 63.
1858 US Highway 63, Comstock, Barron County.
- Dairy Maid Co-op
- Call 715-286-2343.
E18240 Cty R, Augusta, Eau Claire County.
- Drangle Foods
- Call 715-754-5424.
300 South Riverside Dr, Gilman, Taylor County.
- Ellsworth Co-op Creamery
- Cheddar Cheese Curds. Retail Outlet. Proclaimed: Cheese Curd Capital of Wisconsin.
From River Falls take Hwy 65 South into Ellsworth turning left on Hwy 10 East to Wallace Street. Pierce County.
- Gad Cheese, Inc
- Cheddar, colby, cheese curds, monterey jack, specialty cheese. Retail outlet and an observation window.
Seven miles E on Hwy 64, then 1-1/2 miles S to 2401 Cty C, Medford, Taylor County.
- Land O' Lakes Cheese
- Call 715-267-6297.
423 S Main St, Greenwood, Clark County.
- Lynn Dairy
- Call 715-238-7129.
W1929 Hwy 10, Granton, Clark County.
- Marieke Gouda
- Marieke Penterman and her team at Marieke Gouda handcraft traditional Dutch Goudas using the time-tested, Old World, cheesemaking methods Marieke brought with her when she emigrated from the Netherlands. Marieke transforms farmstead-fresh, raw, cows milk from her family farm into award-winning cheese. The Marieke Gouda store, cheese and barn observation areas are open 7 days a week, 7 am-7 pm. Guided tours are also available by appointment.
200 W Liberty Drive, Thorp, Clark County.
- Suttner's Cheese
- Retail outlet, observation window, and prearranged tours.
34 miles west of Wausau, or three miles west of Abbotsford on Hwy 29, N14505 Sandhill Ave, Curtiss, Clark County.
- University of Wisconsin River Falls
- Call 715-425-3702.
243 Animal and Food Science Building, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, Pierce County.
- Welcome Dairy
- Call 715-223-2874.
H4489 Maple Rd, Colby, Clark County.
- West's Hayward Dairy Company
- Call 715-634-2244.
124 W 2nd St, Hayward, Sawyer County.
- Widmer's Cheese Cellars
- Come and see Wisconsin's only cheese factory still using real bricks to press their brick cheese. The product is so authentic that we're still using the same bricks Gramps Widmer used in 1922. We also manufacture Super-Aged Cheddars and an authentic Colby cheese. We give tours Monday - Friday at 9:30 am by appointment. Our hours are Mon-Sat from 7 am to 5 pm and Sun (June through October) 10 am to 4 pm. We ship cheese nationwide and take credit cards.
Call 920-488-2503 or toll-free 888-878-1107. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.widmerscheese.com
214 W Henni St, Theresa, Dodge County.
- Jim's Cheese Pantry
- Jim's is well known for cute, real cheese cows. It is billed as the Cheese Cut Out Capital of the world with over 400 different types of sculptures. Jim's is one of the few companies that age cheddar cheese up to 10 years old. Their retail store has a deli, full service lunch counter, a variety of over 200 types of cheese and over 250 cute shape cut outs. There is no factory viewing area and tours are not available. But come visit the retail store!
410 Portland Road, Waterloo, Jefferson County.
- Baker Cheese Factory
- Call 414-477-7871.
N5279 Cty G, St Cloud, Fond du Lac County.
- Beechwood Cheese Co.
- Established in 1894, our country cheese factory produces old-fashioned flavor with today's USDA standards. Family owned, we offer seven ages of cheddar cheese and 44 other styles of cheese. A "peek" window allows customers to look back in time at our cheese making operation. Our web site provides history, a sales page, recipes and a map. Come taste the flavor of Wisconsin.
Call 920-994-9306 or toll-free 877-224-3373.
17 miles SW of Plymouth or 10 miles NE of Kewaskum, N1598 Cty A in Adell, Sheboygan County.
- Bieri's Jackson Cheese and Deli
- Call 800-321-6077.
3271 Cty P, Jackson, Washington County.
- Gibbsville Cheese Co
- Gibbsville Cheese is open 7:30 am to 5 pm. We have a viewing window at which you can watch cheese being made and packaged. You can purchase cheddars, colbys and monterey jacks along with a variety of other cheeses available in our salesroom. We also have a price list from which you can purchase chese and sausage.
Exit I-43 at exit 120W on Cty V to Hwy 32, S on Hwy 32, 2 miles to Gibbsville, then W to W2663 Cty OO, Sheboygan Falls, Sheboygan County.
- Kolb-Lena Bresse Bleu
- Call 414-261-3006.
N2002 Hwy 26, Watertown , Jefferson County.
- Kraemer Wisconsin Cheese Ltd.
- Call 414-261-6363 or toll-free 800-236-8033.
1173 N Fourth St, Watertown, Jefferson County.
- Specialty Cheese Company
- Retail hours Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 2 pm. Products include: Just the Cheese Brand Crunchy Baked Cheese TM, a crunchy low carbohydrate snack that's made entirely of natural cheese! La VacaRica brand Hispanic cheese, including our famous Queso Blanco and our patented Queso Blanco con Frutas TM. Rich Cow brand Middle Eastern cheese, an authentic line of cheeses from India and the Middle East. Traditional muenster and brick cheeses, our award winning, traditional cheese with generations of cheesemaking tradition.
Call 414-927-388 or toll-free 800-367-1711.
455 S River St, Lowell, Dodge County.
- Associated Milk Producers - Blair
- Call 608-989-2535.
220 E Center St, Blair, Trempealeau County.
- Arena Cheese
- If you are looking for that perfect gift for that perfect someone then you have arrived at the right place! Arena Cheese specializes in producing the finest Wisconsin Cheese for the entire country to enjoy! Arena Cheese provides a viewing area so you can watch our artesian cheese maker making different varieties of cheeses. Samples of some of our various cheeses are available for your tasting pleasure. Don't forget to take home fresh "squeaky" cheese curds made daily.
300 US-14, Arena, Iowa County.
- Besnier America Belmont
- A family business in France, Besnier is owned 100 percent by the Besnier family. Michel Besnier, son of the company's founder, continues to lead the family business. One out of two U.S. operations are based in Belmont Wisconsin, where the company produces President label Camembert, brie, and feta cheeses. Besnier SA is France's largest dairy products producer and one of the largest dairy products producers in Europe.
218 Park St, Belmont, Lafayette County.
- Brunkow Cheese Co-op
- Since 1929, the Brunkow Cheese Co-op has been run by the Geissbuhler family, with second and third generation family members-Karl Geissbuhler and his partner, Greg Schulte now diligently working as cheesemakers to produce some of Wisconsin's finest cheese. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby, Co-Jack and flavored cheeses such as Garden Salad, Garlic Cheddar, and Pepper Jack are produced at the plant today. The Brunkow Cheese Co-op also accommodates those who visit the area.
Call 608-776-4783 or toll-free 800-338-3773.
17975 Cty E, Darlington, Lafayette County.
- Carr Valley Cheese Co
- Free self-guided tours of more than 100 years of family cheesemaking. Cheddar wheels made the old-fashioned way. Sample our fresh curds. Open Mon through Sat, 8 am to 4 pm, except Christmas and New Year's day. Best time to view is 8 to 11 am. Curds, cheddar in daisies, midgets, flats, gems and favorites. Colby, monterey jack and dariworld. Retail outlet and an observation window.
Call 608-986-2781 or toll-free 800-462-7258.
Hwy 33 W through Reedsburg, left on Hwy 58 through Ironton to Cty G, turn left to S3797 County Rd G, La Valle, Sauk County.
- Cedar Grove Cheese
- Manufacturing specialty and organic cheese and fresh curds since 1900. Tours daily (not on Sunday in winter). Retail sales, mail order and gifts. Also featuring one-of-a-kind botanical water treatment system tours of our "living machine." Selected as 1999 Sauk County "Business of the Year."
Call 608-546-5284 or 800-200-6020.
E5904 Mill Rd, Plain, Sauk County.
- Chalet Cheese Co-op
- Baby swiss, brick, limburger. Retail outlet. Tours for four or more by appointment.
Hwy 81 from Hwy 11, one mile NW of Monroe (toward Argyle) to Hwy N, then N four miles to N4858 Cty N, Monroe, Green County.
- Cheesemaker #1
- Open all year Monday-Friday 8 to 5, Saturdays 9 to 1. Buses welcome. Large variety of all your favorite cheese and specialty cheeses. Fresh curd, muenster, colby and low fat/low salt cheeses, 4-yr-old extra sharp cheddar and more varieties.
Call 608-546-3202 or toll-free 877-942-4337.
1050 Wachter Ave, Plain, Sauk County.
- Decatur Dairy
- Brick, Muenster, Farmers, Havarti, Swiss, Swiss/Colby, and cheese curds. Prearranged tours Mon through Sat 9 to 11am. Retail outlet open Mon through Sat 9am to 5pm.
NW of Beloit, three miles W of Brodhead at W1668 Cty F, Green County.
- Deppeler Cheese Factory
- Call 608-325-6311.
W6805 Deppeler Rd, Monroe, Green County.
- Franklin Cheese Co-op
- Muenster, farmers, and flavors. Retail outlet. Tours Mon through Fri best time is 9 to 11 am.
W7256 Franklin Rd, Monroe, Green County.
- Gile Cheese-Carr Cheese Factory
- We are a small family-run cheese factory that has been making cheese in Cuba City since 1921 and has been in our family since 1946. With second and third generation cheesemakers making our cheese, we have won several awards at local and state competitions, with the major of those awards for blue ribbon, first prize on our colby, baby swiss and cheddar. Visit our new retail store where you can select from more than 75 varieties of Wisconsin cheese, plus souvenirs. Downtown Cuby City on Hwy 80.
116 N Main St, Cuba City, Grant County.
- Historic Cheesemaking Center
- The history of cheesemaking in the Monroe area. Take a stroll back in time, to the "beginning" when the new and old worlds met...to when there was a cheese factory at every rural crossroad. Hear voices from the past tell their stories of hardship and joy. It was from this depot, so artfully restored by Historic Monroe Inc, that tons of cheese were shipped by rail to eventually reach world markets. Open 9 - 4 pm daily, Mar 1 until Thanksgiving Day. Closed Dec, Jan, and Feb.
2108 6th Ave, Monroe, Green County.
- Hook's Cheese Company
- Call 608-987-3259.
320 Commerce St, Mineral Point, Iowa County.
- K & K Cheese
- K & K Cheese receives about 120,000 of milk from about 230 Amish producers. We have an outlet store and gift shop where you can purchase a wide variety of cheeses along with many other Amish goods and crafts. Also you can watch cheese being made Mon-Sat from 8 am to 5 pm all year.
Take Cty D off Hwy 33E, go S five miles, S 510 County Hwy D, Cashton, Monroe County.
- Maple Leaf Factory Outlet
- Maple Leaf Cheese Factory Outlet is a family owned and operated retail and wholesale cheese store. We are located in the small town of Juda, Wisconsin, and sell some of the best cheese Wisconsin has to offer. The Maple Leaf Logo and the Wisconsin Cheese Pride Seal are your assurance of traditional, fine quality, natural cheese products for over 90 years!
W2616 Hwy 11-81, Juda, Green County.
- Meister Cheese Company
- Wisconsin family- owned and operated cheese factory since 1923. Meister Cheese Company produces Great Midwest Jack, a nationally marketed brand of specialty flavored Monterey Jack cheeses, and Timber Lake Cheddar, a line of four uniquely flavored cheddar cheeses. You won't want to miss the observation window at our retail store. Specialty cheese and gourmet gift baskets and boxes are available. We also have a retail brochure and website to widen our consumer outreach.
Call 608-739-3134 or 800-634-7837.
1050 E Nebraska St, Muscoda, Grant County.
- Mid-America Dairymen, Inc
- Fresh curd Fridays. Retail outlet, observation window, and prearranged tours. Mon through Fri, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Hwy 133 E, Boscobel, Grant County.
- Montchevre Betin
- Our cheeses are made from fresh, prime quality goat milk picked up every day from farms in Wisconsin and Iowa. Montchevré is always 100% natural-we use no preservatives or artificial flavorings. Montchevré goat cheese has almost one half the amount of fat calories and saturated fat as cream cheese, and 2% more calcium. All Montchevré products are 100% natural, free of hormones and preservatives.
336 Penn St, Belmont, Lafayette County.
- Montfort Dairy Products
- Call 608-943-6753.
303 US Highway 18, Montfort, Grant County.
- Morning Glory Farms
- New Holstein muenster. Prearranged tours Mon through Fri and a retail outlet Mon through Sat, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Off Hwys 22, 80, 82 S on Cty F to 186A Madison St, Hillsboro, Vernon County.
- Mt Sterling Cheese Co-op
- Retail outlet, observation window, and prearranged tours.
Hwys 27 and 171 in Mt Sterling. Hwy 171 east toward Gays Mills. 310 Diagonal St in Mt Sterling, Crawford County.
- Nelson Cheese Factory
- Cheddar, colby, monterey jack, curds. Retail outlet, prearranged tours.
Hwy 35 South, Nelson, Buffalo County.
- Old Country Cheese
- The Old Country Cheese Factory is located in the heart of the Amish community in Southwestern Wisconsin. We accept fresh can milk from 230 Amish milk producers who live nearby. Old Country Cheese brings in 120,000 pounds of milk a day from over 230 Amish milk producers! Not only do we make Wisconsin cheese, but we also have a factory outlet store where you can buy fresh Amish cheese and Wisconsin cheese gift boxes, as well as a gift shop offering Wisconsin Amish crafts, candy, and maple syrup.
5510 County Hwy D, Cashton, Monroe County.
- Organic Valley
- Proudly Organic and Farmer-Owned Since 1988. At Organic Valley, our philosophy and decisions are based on the health and welfare of people, animals and the earth. In today's world, in order to make a difference, companies need to think differently. Since our first seven farmers started working together in 1988, we've been doing just that. Here's how: * We are a cooperative of family farmer-owners * We are mission-driven * We are leaders in organic.
Call 608-625-2602 or 888-444-6455.
507 W Main St, La Farge, Vernon County.
- Prairie Hill Cheese Company
- Swiss, brick, muenster, cheddar, farmers, monterey jack, colby horns and other flavored natural cheeses. Retail outlet and prearranged tours.
Nine miles S of Monroe on Cty K to Twin Grove Rd, then S one mile, Green County.
- Prima Kase
- Only U.S. manufacturer of 180 wheel Swiss. Creator of award-winning sweet Swiss. Also manufactures Gouda, Edam, fontina, asiago, havarti, dill havarti, baby Swiss and block Swiss. Fresh cheddar curd every Fri. Retail outlet, observation window, and prearranged tours.
From Madison, S on 69 to Cty C, west to C and N, Monticello, Green County.
- Roelli Cheese Company
- Adolph Roelli came to Lafayette County from Switzerland in the 1920s. From that time, four generations of the Roelli family have been in the cheese business at this location, building on Adolph's commitment to quality, service, and customer satisfaction. This long-standing commitment continues to be the cornerstone of our business. We have a public viewing area with retail cheese sales along with deli sandwiches, snacks, cheese trays and soft-serve ice cream.
Call 608-965-3779 or 800-451-4372.
15982 Hwy 11, Shullsburg, Lafayette County.
- Roth Kase USA
- Specializing in gruyere, fontina, butterkase, havarti, including plain dill, pesto and jalapeno pepper. Retail outlet, prearranged tours, and an observation window.
From Hwy 11/81, take the 69 S exit, first building on right, 657 Second St, Monroe, Green County.
- Schurman's Wisconsin Cheese Country
- Schurman's Wisconsin Cheese Country Inc. has been part of Wisconsin's rich tradition of cheese making for over 70 years. For the past 28 years, Schurman's has provided custom Cheese packaging and private labeling for wholesalers and distributors across the country. We also can provide you with a custom aging and warehousing program. We procure only the finest quality Wisconsin cheeses for our cheese packaging and wholesaling.
7786 County U East, Beetown, Grant County.
- Shullsburg Creamery
- Wisconsin Grade A cheese "Cured to Perfection" is the foundation of family owned Shullsburg Creamery's success in the market place over the past 70 years. When grading, our licensed Wisconsin Cheesemaker's require proper aging, consistency, and a guarantee of product that will insure the very best for our customers. Also, stop in to the Brewster House - great food and friendly service. The best breakfast East of the Mississippi!
208 W Water St, Shullsburg, Lafayette County.
- Silver-Lewis Cheese
- Our small factory located in Monticello, WI has been operating since 1897 and is known for its Brick and Muenster Cheese. We also make a wide variety of other cheeses which are sold factory direct, or we will ship any where in the U.S. A list of the cheeses we sell is available upon request.
W3075 Cty EE, Monticello, Green County.
- Westby Co-op Creamery
- Westby Cooperative Creamery is farmer-owned. That means that more than 100 farmers who supply milk to the creamery, from their family dairy farms, own the company. They take great pride in the traditions of the past, the daily operations of the present, and the future growth of the business.
Call 608-634-3181 or toll-free 800-492-9282.
401 S Main St, Westby, Vernon County.